Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
cornetto

Enduring your spouse in times of stress

hmm...phantom, it's really hard to picture you as 27...haha :dancingqueen:

My hubby also appear to be very serious at work...his colleague always tells him, ehh i din owe you any money leh...y the face like owe you billions of dollars like that?!? But in front of me, he behaves like a kid, in a good way not in a childish way of course....very hard to picture him being very serious also...:)

So I totally understand the way you behave when you are with your wife...it's good that you dun take yourself so seriously when u are with your wife, if not kinda boring....heheh... :sport-smiley-004:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
hmm.... how does Mr Phantom look like? :(

Hmm....now that you mentioned it, i also became very curious liao...bro, can show us some pik cher ma?? :deal:

hmm...phantom, it's really hard to picture you as 27...haha :(

My hubby also appear to be very serious at work...his colleague always tells him, ehh i din owe you any money leh...y the face like owe you billions of dollars like that?!? But in front of me, he behaves like a kid, in a good way not in a childish way of course....very hard to picture him being very serious also...:(

So I totally understand the way you behave when you are with your wife...it's good that you dun take yourself so seriously when u are with your wife, if not kinda boring....heheh... :deal:

lol... dun stress yourself out trying to picture me.. might scare you in the end. lol...

eh.. your hubby also like that huh.. heh heh.. like i say, everyone has a child in them..

very true, if too serious.. then wife will wonder why they married a wooden block. no offense to anyone out there..

lol... dun stress yourself out trying to picture me.. might scare you in the end. lol...

eh.. your hubby also like that huh.. heh heh.. like i say, everyone has a child in them..

very true, if too serious.. then wife will wonder why they married a wooden block. no offense to anyone out there..

Ya lor...some pple look very char tao but actually deep down inside, they very happening one... :deal:

Ehh bro, you got discover you have become the centre of attraction in this thread ma?? :(

hmm.... how does Mr Phantom look like? :notti:

Don't Start hor..

later become neverending story. :bath:

Ya lor...some pple look very char tao but actually deep down inside, they very happening one... :(

Ehh bro, you got discover you have become the centre of attraction in this thread ma?? :notti:

ha ha ha, if got Karaoke outing then I'll come out.. hee hee.. so that when i start singing, you guys can throw eggs and vege.. lol..

i not happening one lah.. boring person..

eh.. please don't say that, i'm just another normal forumer.

Cheers!

Don't Start hor..

later become neverending story. :notti:

ha ha ha, if got Karaoke outing then I'll come out.. hee hee.. so that when i start singing, you guys can throw eggs and vege.. lol..

Cheers!

Haha of course! Just kidding u lah...mai gan jiong....:(

Don't Start hor..

later become neverending story. :notti:

Cheers!

sing what song?

"Phantom of the Opera"?? :(

sing what song?

"Phantom of the Opera"?? :(

Thats a technically challenging song to attempt .. ahem.. lol..

Thats a technically challenging song to attempt .. ahem.. lol..

where got challenging for you?? more challenging for mrs phantom if she's singing christine's part...u got the CD? The last note on that song....power...

where got challenging for you?? more challenging for mrs phantom if she's singing christine's part...u got the CD? The last note on that song....power...

I have the DVD.. lol..

yeah its very challenging.. in don't think mrs phantom can sing christine's part. lol..

yeah.. most probably falsetto.. lol..

i got the cd :yamseng:

let me see... i got 2 cds and 2 dvds for this muscial :)

ya man... i simply love christine'spart at the last note... fantastic!!

and also christine's last part in the "Think of me" (cant really rem the song name)

I have the DVD.. lol..

yeah its very challenging.. in don't think mrs phantom can sing christine's part. lol..

yeah.. most probably falsetto.. lol..

both of u can start practising now :dribble::)

i got the cd :jawdrop:

let me see... i got 2 cds and 2 dvds for this muscial !!

ya man... i simply love christine'spart at the last note... fantastic!!

and also christine's last part in the "Think of me" (cant really rem the song name)

both of u can start practising now :):yamseng:

Wah u serious?? U avid phantom fan ah?! Got DVD one meh?? The movie version?

Wah u serious?? U avid phantom fan ah?! Got DVD one meh?? The movie version?

i fell in love with Phantom :yamseng:

er... not Mr Phantom in this forum... the Phantom in the theatre ;)

ya... the movie one... i got 1 2nd hand dvd from ezy video... then i went malaysia and found a brand new one so bought again :bangwall:

anyone wans the 2nd hand dvd? i can sell to him/her :bangwall:

for cd, 1 consist of the entire dialogue of the performance in spore. the other one is by the original singer which consist of only the numbers. said to be sang by sarah brightman and cliff richard (i tink the original phantom singer) but the phantom i feel songs like the phantom in spore performance leh

Edited by Fifi

heh if i rem correctly, phantom said he used to be in the choir right?? heh heh...

when ktv? when drinking session? count me & my darlin hubby in hor... :P