Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
cornetto

Enduring your spouse in times of stress

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
yup, agreed with you. :~

my hb was also a pampered boy before he married. my MIL would do everything for him. she would do his laundry, cooked for him, did the housework, brewed coffee for him and even ta bao food for him at times. :~

now, my hb complained that he has to do everything. he said life for him has changed. of course has changed lah b'cos he's married now. :dancingqueen:

Bt yr HB is very nice to u now wor....very different from his before-marriage life....

i did evaluate on myself before. tt's why i started to give him more space & kept quiet whenever he goes out to enjoy. just tt i dun comprehend why he doesnt at least inform me what time he coming back. difference btw me & ms chicken is tt ms chicken nags but i didnt even ask or confront him on this. if he's bz bcos of work, i wld try not to disturb him.

he assumes tt housework is my responsibility & claims tt he was "helping me" when he was hanging the clothes one day. argued lah but resolved it pretty quickly eventually.

it pains me as well when he kept stressing on the importance of helpers room when we were discussing our wedding dinner (so tt he can keep drinking wif his frens after the wedding). like our wedding is more for him & his frens liddat. tt's why i eliminated all the 5-star hotels liao.

all these unhappiness i just keep in my heart lah, at least liddat still have peace in the marriage. just dunno which day i will erupt only.

we gotta noe each other in 04, got tog in 05 & rom this yr (jan).

Tis is too much la....continue drinking after the dinner? I tort should enjoy the 1st nite with the bride?

Dun insist on the helper's room, instead tel him tat u intends to give the room for yr parents/in laws lor so tat they can enjoy the facilities too...

er.. that doesn't mean he doesn't care also. I also don't call or sms my wife if i know she is out.. that was last time.. until she said that she feels that i don't care.. lol.. i thought i was giving her freedom.. now.. even if i restrict her to go out.. she sometimes not happy on the outside.. but inside still quite happy.. lol.. if you get what i mean..

need time and plenty of scolding for the men. ha ha ha..

men live on a totally different planet.

Wah.....agree lor...sometimes I am so happi tat my HB still restricts me and tat cos I noes he

still cares for me....although I may be unhappy outside la...

U understand woman har....

ha ha.. last time went to this italian restuarant.. also spend me few hundred dollars.. but wife 21st birthday.. so had to spend a bit ..

still had to buy presents leh.. kaoz.. that nite i think spend 600 or 800...

don't like that say.. share share info.. say until like that.. depend on me.. **** stress

Wah,.,,,,u noe Mrs Phantom for so many years already ah......long road sia...

Bt yr HB is very nice to u now wor....very different from his before-marriage life....

Tis is too much la....continue drinking after the dinner? I tort should enjoy the 1st nite with the bride?

Dun insist on the helper's room, instead tel him tat u intends to give the room for yr parents/in laws lor so tat they can enjoy the facilities too...

Wah.....agree lor...sometimes I am so happi tat my HB still restricts me and tat cos I noes he

still cares for me....although I may be unhappy outside la...

U understand woman har....

Wah,.,,,,u noe Mrs Phantom for so many years already ah......long road sia...

Both Mr & mrs phantom are v young :dunno:

orh..dats is very generous of you! btw I am starting to get worried now..my hb brought me a tennis bracelet which I have been eyeing for quite sometime today...humm he also told me last night his goal is to bring me somewhere special everymonth (which I noticed its true; he has been doing that for the last few months)..

humm.. should I be getting worried? why he suddenly so on arh? :sport-smiley-004::sport-smiley-004:

Wah, u allow him to buy things for u every mth? Or he take care of his own $, u take care of his own $?? My hubby complains dat its hard for him to give me surprises cos all $ with me :unsure:

Actually hor, women are all jian4, he treats u badly then u r very sad; he treats u well, u feel dat something is not rite :dunno: Dun wori, i tink dat he's trying to treat u better, pamper u more, u shld enjoy it cos usually this pampering wont last forever loh..cos married liao, will have new & heavier financial commitments coming up...no longer can pamper u too much liao...so juz enjoy it, keke....

what to do.. sigh..

Ya wat to do...u already set such a high standard at first liao, now have to at least keep to dat standard :sport-smiley-004: At least u see her hapi, im sure u r very hapi also :notti:

orh..dats is very generous of you! btw I am starting to get worried now..my hb brought me a tennis bracelet which I have been eyeing for quite sometime today...humm he also told me last night his goal is to bring me somewhere special everymonth (which I noticed its true; he has been doing that for the last few months)..

humm.. should I be getting worried? why he suddenly so on arh? :curse:;)

thats the thing with women.. lol...

if nice to you.. worry.. not nice.. angry..

lol...

Both Mr & mrs phantom are v young :)

Wah, u allow him to buy things for u every mth? Or he take care of his own $, u take care of his own $?? My hubby complains dat its hard for him to give me surprises cos all $ with me :(

Actually hor, women are all jian4, he treats u badly then u r very sad; he treats u well, u feel dat something is not rite :) Dun wori, i tink dat he's trying to treat u better, pamper u more, u shld enjoy it cos usually this pampering wont last forever loh..cos married liao, will have new & heavier financial commitments coming up...no longer can pamper u too much liao...so juz enjoy it, keke....

Ya wat to do...u already set such a high standard at first liao, now have to at least keep to dat standard :) At least u see her hapi, im sure u r very hapi also :)

ha ha.. Mr and Mrs Cheesecake also v young wor.. lol..

my hb is ok la. ;)

humm.. should I be getting worried? why he suddenly so on arh? :bangwall::dunno:

you also ever eyeing on tennis bracelet huh. :notti: me too! :D i had been eyeing and my hb knew it so he bought it for me eventually. your tennis bracelet is half or full tennis? mine is full tennis with all diamonds. which jeweller did he buy from? mine is sookee brilliant rose. you must like it a lot. haha. :)

so far, my hb already got me so called a set of brilliant rose jewellery. pendant, ring, bracelet and earrings. :yamseng:

not angry at all lar. just wondering why suddenly likedat? i suddenly remembered he surprised me with a rose last week...humm really not used to it...but of course enjoy lar..n heartpain the $ at the sametime. :bangwall:

wah lao...i know cheesecake younger den me...phantom even younger arh?

like this me reallie liao char bo huh... :)

no lah.. i not younger than cheesecake... lol...

my wife i think 1 yr younger than cheesegirl..

no lah.. i not younger than cheesecake... lol...

my wife i think 1 yr younger than cheesegirl..

Cheesecake, cheesecake, not cheeseger!:)! :bangwall:

Yaya, Phantom is one yr younger than my hubby & Mrs Phantom is one yr younger than me, heh!

Btw, wat r u doing at 4.55am??!?!?

Edited by cheesecake

Im 24, my hubby is 27 :bangwall:

wow, you all are younger than me except your hb. haha. :bangwall:

Phantom and his wife are also very young hor. :thumbs up:

me older den your hb n my hb older den me by 3 years... din know phantom also younger den me! :D

wah cheesegirl publish my age huh? lol.. i'm turning 27 lah.. lol..

korea, my hb got me a full one. din check with him the jewellery but he knows i very stingy...eyeing tennis bracelet very long but too stingy to buy and wanna to settle for those man-made one. but ended up me also din buy becoz manmade one also a few hundred bucks! :unsure:

the diamonds small but very very sparkling...becoz my hand very small so he thoughtfully used the excess portion and asked the jwellery into dangling earrings for me! :yamseng: so me have a full set of jewellery liao..ring, pendant bracelt and also earring. but of course i dun think they are as ex as yours la..

me older den your hb n my hb older den me by 3 years... din know phantom also younger den me! :bleah:

i dont know whether you notice a not. the bigger each diamond is and the number of diamonds you've altogether on the bracelet is lesser (more expensive). so in another words, the smaller each diamond is and the number of diamonds you've altogether on the bracelet is more. hehe. hope you understand what i said. ;) however, full tennis is nicer than half tennis. :notti: full tennis bracelet also has many different pricing. the cheapest ones can cost only about a few hundreds to 1-2k (refers to normal diamonds). mine is the average ones bcos cost about 7-8k. i'm more a ring person so i rather spend more $$$ on ring than bracelet. :unsure: the length of the bracelet i chosen is just nice for my wrist so i didnt shorten the length. :) there was once i wore the bracelet and a lady suddenly came to me to ask me where i bought my bracelet, i told her i bought from sookee (brilliant rose) and she said very nice + very sparkling too. ;) ok la. the total carat weight for your bracelet is how much? color? clarity? very impt lor. :D

so, you're older than me! :D

you're a monkey boy? :notti:

Wah phantom, you are very young wor...u only one year older than me sia....hehe....

Ehh can dun start the diamond topic har??? It will go on and on and on and on and on and on.......and on~~~

wow cheesecake u really very young lo. when i was ur age, marriage didnt even cross my mind! :(