Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
cornetto

Enduring your spouse in times of stress

Hey y not we arrange a session and ask our hubbies out then phantom be the counsellor?? Hehehe...

Pluck up the courage and tell him your concerns..you will be amazed how much better you feel afterwards..avoidance is not solution...

ok lah.. wife must come also.. if not no use hor.. end up i go drinking with the hubbies.. lol

Yes, all will sit in a circle, cross legs, hold hands, close eyes and chant, "We will have a blissful marriage! We will have a blissful marriage!! WE WILL BE HAPPY!:D YESSS!!"

Haha...like cult like that... :notti:

Dude.. that isn't my idea of theraphy.

This is really cukoo 101 man.. ha ha ha :unsure:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
i know i am not making things any better if i hide inside my heart. when i have the courage i will try to bring up the topic. hopefully it won't make things worse :notti:

I noe wat u mean. For a period of time, my r/s with my hubby was at the lowest point & i dun even have the energy to talk abt it, much less solve it. I tried to bochap & thou i succeeded for a while, things generally got worse becos the resentment builds up. To b frank, unless something quite drastic happen, ur hubby wont change. He will improve for a while but will go back to normal. U can only b patient & remind him....but he cannt be changed....again, unless something drastic happen. Like u run away with another man or something.

ok lah.. wife must come also.. if not no use hor.. end up i go drinking with the hubbies.. lol

Dude.. that isn't my idea of theraphy.

This is really cukoo 101 man.. ha ha ha :unsure:

:rofl: Hey ya lor...if wives nvr come along i think most likely you guys all will go partying sia!! Dangerous lah!!

I noe wat u mean. For a period of time, my r/s with my hubby was at the lowest point & i dun even have the energy to talk abt it, much less solve it. I tried to bochap & thou i succeeded for a while, things generally got worse becos the resentment builds up. To b frank, unless something quite drastic happen, ur hubby wont change. He will improve for a while but will go back to normal. U can only b patient & remind him....but he cannt be changed....again, unless something drastic happen. Like u run away with another man or something.

Agree...he will improve for a while then after that, revert back to old self again...need to constantly remind him...

:unsure: Hey ya lor...if wives nvr come along i think most likely you guys all will go partying sia!! Dangerous lah!!

Agree...he will improve for a while then after that, revert back to old self again...need to constantly remind him...

lol.. definately will go partying leh.. ha ha ha...

but once they know already.. more effort will be there.. better than don't know.. totally will don't care right? what's worse?

humm..just share with you gals something...

my hb is a wooden block head lar..but he did the following recently.

he bot me to a nice posh luncheon dining 2 months back and just a few hours ago, he surprised me by booking a very de high and fine dining (read: cable car dining) dinner to watch the fireworks next weekend. :unsure:

i told him i am shocked beyond words..however I sincerely thanked him for the thoughts and the efforts he put ...especially since these 2 wks have been a rough week for me. and his tots just made my day.

so we gals har..must be patient. if your guy do something never ever hiam its not good enuff. Just let him know his little gesture (no matter how small) meant a lot to u and he automatically will be encourage to do more and more over the years...:lol:

but of course i dun mind to intro phantom bro to my hb.. :rofl:

lol.. not bad already leh.. your bro phantom got to learn from your hubby.. i also dun have bring wife go HIGH and fine dining.. lol..

but you are right.. its the small gestures the make the lasting impression.. like dog like that.. must praise good behaviour.. heh heh

lol.. not bad already leh.. your bro phantom got to learn from your hubby.. i also dun have bring wife go HIGH and fine dining.. lol..

but you are right.. its the small gestures the make the lasting impression.. like dog like that.. must praise good behaviour.. heh heh

at least you learn wor.. my hubby din really gave me much surprises.. I must asked for what I want.. :bangwall:

but he will have some small gestures on our daily life.. i think better than nothing ba.. ;)

at least you learn wor.. my hubby din really gave me much surprises.. I must asked for what I want.. :bangwall:

but he will have some small gestures on our daily life.. i think better than nothing ba.. ;)

ha ha... sometimes asking for what you want is also good don't you think?

at least you'll be happier than he give u something.. erm.. useless or you don't like.. ha ha

humm..just share with you gals something...

my hb is a wooden block head lar..but he did the following recently.

he bot me to a nice posh luncheon dining 2 months back and just a few hours ago, he surprised me by booking a very de high and fine dining (read: cable car dining) dinner to watch the fireworks next weekend. :bangwall:

i told him i am shocked beyond words..however I sincerely thanked him for the thoughts and the efforts he put ...especially since these 2 wks have been a rough week for me. and his tots just made my day.

so we gals har..must be patient. if your guy do something never ever hiam its not good enuff. Just let him know his little gesture (no matter how small) meant a lot to u and he automatically will be encourage to do more and more over the years...:P

but of course i dun mind to intro phantom bro to my hb.. ;)

That's very sweet of your hubby! !!

My hubby also wooden block sometimes but sometimes he can really surprise me too...either by being ultra romantic or totally clueless....he's very extreme one...i cannot understand what he's thinking sometimes...haha...

Hey i dun mind the one in red too! Phantom, then our hubbies can teach u how to be romantic and surprise your mrs phantom too....can exchange pointers :P

That's very sweet of your hubby! :horse:

My hubby also wooden block sometimes but sometimes he can really surprise me too...either by being ultra romantic or totally clueless....he's very extreme one...i cannot understand what he's thinking sometimes...haha...

Hey i dun mind the one in red too! Phantom, then our hubbies can teach u how to be romantic and surprise your mrs phantom too....can exchange pointers :yamseng:

i think our hubbys need to go for some romance course.. hahaha..

i think our hubbys need to go for some romance course.. hahaha..

haha probably need to go for lifelong course cos men can nvr understand women...when we say yes, it means no, when we say no, it means yes but sometimes no simply means no and yes simply means yes....women are difficult creatures to fathom....haha :P

But with the fireworks in the background.... priceless ma

Something $$ should use for pampering, destress. No wonder Singaporean are such unhappy lot in the not-so-recent survey of happiness index.

i just found out from the web it costs over $200 for the cable car dining..*heartpain*

most ex dinner I have ever eaten in my life..$200 is 1/3 of my expenses for a month lei..:dunno:

erm, dont worry la. i find the cost is still ok. once in a blue moon romance. :notti:

But with the fireworks in the background.... priceless ma

Something $$ should use for pampering, destress. No wonder Singaporean are such unhappy lot in the not-so-recent survey of happiness index.

yup yup, absolutely agreed! :dunno:

shucks... to be honest, my hubby is the more romantic one. not on material stuff lah but gestures-wise, he's more affectionate. i'm the level headed & practical one. i'd choose a new HP over a very expensive meal. would rather picnic on sentosa! maybe my hubby married me cos i not so demanding materialistically? :dancingqueen:

shucks... to be honest, my hubby is the more romantic one. not on material stuff lah but gestures-wise, he's more affectionate. i'm the level headed & practical one. i'd choose a new HP over a very expensive meal. would rather picnic on sentosa! maybe my hubby married me cos i not so demanding materialistically? :dancingqueen:

So your hubby still loves u alot lah..just that he's more wooden block like the rest of our hubbies...guys are like that one lah...u need a lot of patience with them....must treat them like babies...haiz..

i just found out from the web it costs over $200 for the cable car dining..*heartpain*

most ex dinner I have ever eaten in my life..$200 is 1/3 of my expenses for a month lei..:dancingqueen:

mr Phantom u must impart your wisedom to our hbs lei...all depend on you liao lor.

ha ha.. last time went to this italian restuarant.. also spend me few hundred dollars.. but wife 21st birthday.. so had to spend a bit ..

still had to buy presents leh.. kaoz.. that nite i think spend 600 or 800...

don't like that say.. share share info.. say until like that.. depend on me.. **** stress