Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
cornetto

Enduring your spouse in times of stress

Wow...all you guys and gals are so young and already have your theory on how to management your partners, marriages, etc....pretty surprise.

Guess old man here should not have post any comments.

One last word though....practical application of theory is key and not one size fits all.

Good luck and all the best to all young happily married couples and to those not so happy at the moment...ride the storm for a clear blue sky....since you have made the choice, give it your best shot.

Cheers

Edited by fteocs

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Im 24, my hubby is 27 :P

:)

wah cheesegirl publish my age huh? lol.. i'm turning 27 lah.. lol..

Wah......tat is v young lor...promising young man! Haa....

wow cheesecake u really very young lo. when i was ur age, marriage didnt even cross my mind! :P

I also got married at a young age....much younger than all of u....bt not shotgun har and I am still childless till now...keke....

Got a lot of young couples here, maybe can start couple outing lor since all same age range.

drinking session? or homes visiting? !!

Wah phantom, you are very young wor...u only one year older than me sia....hehe....

Ehh can dun start the diamond topic har??? It will go on and on and on and on and on and on.......and on~~~

lol.. working for more than 6 years liao.. slowly slowly climb up the corporate ladder.

Wah......tat is v young lor...promising young man! Haa....

lol.. dun say that.. lol..

everybody starts from a sapling..

Got a lot of young couples here, maybe can start couple outing lor since all same age range.

lol.. sounds like a plan.. who's going to start the ball rolling?

*ps.. erm.. hopefully the "older" folks don't feel discriminated.." :sport-smiley-018:

lol.. working for more than 6 years liao.. slowly slowly climb up the corporate ladder.

lol.. dun say that.. lol..

everybody starts from a sapling..

lol.. sounds like a plan.. who's going to start the ball rolling?

*ps.. erm.. hopefully the "older" folks don't feel discriminated.." :dancingqueen:

Huh? Lao da, u already work for more than 6 yrs liao ah?!? Me just started working 3yrs ago leh...anyway for me, what ladder?? I dun see no ladder...i only see few baby steps... :sport-smiley-018:

ha ha.. yeah.. i started young.. everyday i realize, think again when you think today is bad.. lol.. tomorrow can amaze you..

ha ha.. yeah.. i started young.. everyday i realize, think again when you think today is bad.. lol.. tomorrow can amaze you..

Hmm...you are 27 but you speak like 37 leh....haha...dun get me wrong...it's a compliment, it shows your level of maturity...it's a good thing cos seldom find guys around my age can talk so maturely one so I dun like to mix with guys around my age cos will vomit blood....or maybe I met the wrong kind of guys...:D

Hmm...you are 27 but you speak like 37 leh....haha...dun get me wrong...it's a compliment, it shows your level of maturity...it's a good thing cos seldom find guys around my age can talk so maturely one so I dun like to mix with guys around my age cos will vomit blood....or maybe I met the wrong kind of guys...:D

Lol, nobody can guess my age in the real world. so I'm alright, won't take it personally. =)

Most of my friends are older too because I also can't really communicate with alot of friends around my age so I do understand what you mean.

ha ha ha, its not meeting the wrong kind of guys, birds of the feather normally flock together.. lol..

Then again i feel that maturity doesn't have much of a connection with the level of age, its really down to the upbringing from the parents / friends and society.

Lol, nobody can guess my age in the real world. so I'm alright, won't take it personally. =)

Most of my friends are older too because I also can't really communicate with alot of friends around my age so I do understand what you mean.

ha ha ha, its not meeting the wrong kind of guys, birds of the feather normally flock together.. lol..

Then again i feel that maturity doesn't have much of a connection with the level of age, its really down to the upbringing from the parents / friends and society.

Ya agree with you that maturity has no connection with age...sadly, usually guys i met around my age still act like kids....can't seem to communicate....like wrong frequency...their jokes I find them hard to laugh also...duno...maybe it's my problem or my thinking too auntie...haha :D

Hmm...you are 27 but you speak like 37 leh....haha...dun get me wrong...it's a compliment, it shows your level of maturity...it's a good thing cos seldom find guys around my age can talk so maturely one so I dun like to mix with guys around my age cos will vomit blood....or maybe I met the wrong kind of guys...:P

i echo Air's thots 8|

Ehh can dun start the diamond topic har??? It will go on and on and on and on and on and on.......and on~~~

:P:lol::P

prob those interested can start a thread - SHOW what DIAMONDS u have :P

Go home visiting for drinking sessions?!?! :D

or probably "How to be good hubby" lesson by Mr Phantom 8|

*ps.. erm.. hopefully the "older" folks don't feel discriminated.." :P

then i better siamz coz i old auntie liaoz :~:~:~

Ya agree with you that maturity has no connection with age...sadly, usually guys i met around my age still act like kids....can't seem to communicate....like wrong frequency...their jokes I find them hard to laugh also...duno...maybe it's my problem or my thinking too auntie...haha :deal:

lol, that happens.. sometimes its the type of TV programmes ppl watch, like I grew up watching the sitcom Perfect Strangers, balky and his cousin larry.. lol.. old american sitcom

Sometimes can't communicate with my friends also.. when we got older, i'm thinking about making more money.. getting married and stuff.. and most of them are thinking of getting cars.. talking abt women.. etc..

its not you lah... just different expectations.

lol, that happens.. sometimes its the type of TV programmes ppl watch, like I grew up watching the sitcom Perfect Strangers, balky and his cousin larry.. lol.. old american sitcom

Sometimes can't communicate with my friends also.. when we got older, i'm thinking about making more money.. getting married and stuff.. and most of them are thinking of getting cars.. talking abt women.. etc..

its not you lah... just different expectations.

Hmm...wah bro, u really early mature....at that age, i'm still watching smurfs, transformers and carebears wor...:deal:

Ya agree it's different expectation and aspirations...but knowing what you want out of your life is good...at least you dun waste time bumming around, wondering what's next...:good:

or probably "How to be good hubby" lesson by Mr Phantom :dancingqueen:

then i better siamz coz i old auntie liaoz :good::deal::P

Fifi, I don't think i'm up to the job lol...

don't give me such a tall hat..

dun siam lah.. age is but a number..

Hmm...wah bro, u really early mature....at that age, i'm still watching smurfs, transformers and carebears wor...:)

Ya agree it's different expectation and aspirations...but knowing what you want out of your life is good...at least you dun waste time bumming around, wondering what's next...:P

Mrs Phantom say she feel she marry "old" man.. lol.. no lah.. no matter what, there is always a little child in every one of us. I also sometimes like to act cute.. but thats only with the wife... lol..

Well, let's put it this way, a human being can live on this earth for 60 to 70 years on the average, and every second, time slips from our hands, now don't wanna work hard.. wait till when? when the kids are grown up? or when one foot already in? ..

its all about choices i believe.

phantom u really sound like a man in his mid-30s.

my hb 30s liao but he talks and thinks in much younger n "cuter" pov den you...not as serious nor mature as u lei. :sport-smiley-004:

wahahahah... i feel like the donkey where everyone is pinning the tail on me.. lol.. except that in this case, pinning an age..

diva, isn't it good? at least not boring and mundane.. lol... i can imagine plenty of women wanna exchange hubby with you. lol..

Edited by Phantom