Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
poseidon_gal

J & J 's Little Den

actually hor..i also dont mind sealing up the tiny window..but then.. the view from the tiny window is the best...so we decided to leave it open..

Our bed will be directly below the window.. so every morning got sunshine come in ... =p

Edited by poseidon_gal

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

The project manager, Richard, sms me and told me that tiling will be completed by wed.. :rolleyes:

completetile.jpg

tiling almost completed for living and dining liao..left the 3 bedrooms..

This is the reason for paying 180 bucks for the tiny window at my MBR.. Mr J like this view very much.. think this is the best view of the whole house..haa so i told Mr J i will just place a ladder there so that he can always climb up and see the view..

MBRview.jpg

This is the reason for paying 180 bucks for the tiny window at my MBR.. Mr J like this view very much.. think this is the best view of the whole house..haa so i told Mr J i will just place a ladder there so that he can always climb up and see the view..

MBRview.jpg

Hi Poseidon_gal,

Its really a great view. My unit doesn't have this small window in the mbr. Hee.. finally have something different from yours. :)

I think I roughly know your location. Are you near to the botak jones coffee shop? My bus passby this road daily.

I have never step into the stadium before. Have you swim/run there already?

yah i am near botak jones..

guess that pic gave my location away..

i have swim/run at the siwmming pool and stadium since the 1st day it open.. currently i am staying near there as well..

yah i am near botak jones..

guess that pic gave my location away..

i have swim/run at the siwmming pool and stadium since the 1st day it open.. currently i am staying near there as well..

Hee.. yah.. :P

Oh i see i see... so your new flat is near to your parents' place?

hee.. to be fair, I will post the view from my balcony also (under my blog). :D

Friday meeting Darren..alot of things to settle.. my lightings and kitchen stuff havent buy yet.. my electrical points and quote not yet done.. kitchen cabinet and wardrobe design not out yet... lamination not yet selected.. wall paint not selected..

alot of things!!!!!

When i mention i wan toilet door to flush with the wall.. i mean BOTH my toilets.. in the end only my common toilet is done in such a way that my bi fold door will be flush with my kitchen wall.

tiled.jpg

My MBR toilet's PD door will not flush with my MBR wall..

untiled.jpg

I called up Richard, the project manager, and told me about this.. i told him i want my MBR toilet door to be tiled as well so that my PD door will be able to flush with the MBR wall.. he make noise as the tilers already completed my house tiling work and wasnt very pleased with my request.. but i insist because it will look very werid.. in the end..he agreed to my request.. i don't know when the tiler will come and that small portion for me.

My mother came to my house to take a look and told me that I should ask the tiler for small pcs of tile to "block" that small hole near my washing machine base area so that "xiao qiang" and his friends will not climb up from that hole. hmm.. anyone request tiler for small tiles to block that hole?? I havent told Richard about it yet..i wonder what will be his reaction when i told him that...

Able to see the small hole on the right side of my kitchen base.

CopyofP1020565.jpg

washinghole.jpg

The tiling has already been completed and cardboard is lay all over the place except for the 2 toilet. I dont have the chance to check the tiling work. Hopefully no major problem. But i did spot this. Is this normal? The left side tile line is not cover by grout at all. The tiles edges are not smooth and flat..

Can anyone enlighten me?

balconytile.jpg

Bought my lights and ceiling fan yesterday... expensive ley.. cost me $1650 in total.. not the cheapest in town but the service is gd..

Balcony

balcony-1.jpg

Living hall.

2 of these..

livinghall.jpg

2 bedrooms

bedroom.jpg

Dining. we wanted something with energy saving light..

dining.jpg

MBR

MBR.jpg

MBR toilet.

MBRtoilet.jpg

Passageway

passageway.jpg

Using a 4ft T5 light for common toilet as we have a long toilet.. the normal bulb type wont be enough.

Using normal energy saving bulb type for store room.

Didnt buy any Kitchen light as using back seller's light. Still very new. So we wrap it up before the reno start with the intention to recycle it.

Bought a Franco 56" FF-9 gunmetal black fan with a speed control regulator instead of the pull string.

Free wireless door bell..

Super broke now.. still need to buy toilet and kitchen items tomorrow... *faint*

the tile line dun seem normal. should be white right. i saw the right side got white cement.

nice lights u bought.

The right side is grey grout.. the tiler told me since my balcony tile is grey.. he will use similar colour grout.

I wonder is it because the tile not about to absorb the grout that is why the left side tile line there is no grout..

due to flatness problem of the tile?

the tile line dun seem normal. should be white right. i saw the right side got white cement.

nice lights u bought.

maybe. have to point out to ur tiler like tat. and the not smooth part, definitely not correct. shd be smooth la

think you have to point out to your id anything find not right, either giveyou explanation or rectify it if the explanation doesn't sound right.....

for the kitch cabinets, the hole can be covered...my contractor cut out a piece of the tile to cover and an extra one just in case i broke or lost that one....

nice choice of lights and fan...got the same fan as yours, very very good....powderful!!!

thanks to some forummer that mention about 40% off at Heritage. I bought all my stuff from them.. good service and good price..after the 40% discount.. :P btw the discount will be on going until 15 june... Can look for Irene.. she is good and know her stuff well..

photos!!

My rainshower..pretty pretty.. the 2nd from the right.

31052009382.jpg

31052009383.jpg

My one pcs w/c and basin

31052009380.jpg

31052009379.jpg

Edited by poseidon_gal