Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Zc31

About Ttc

Feels awkard to be posting this but would like to ask if there's any kind of food that you'll increase the intake of to probably make the body stronger, more receptive to getting preggy, etc?

Also, any female gynae in the west to recommend? :unsure:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

ahem..

i am not here to answer.

hehe drop by here also wanted to know what kind of food can make a person make stronger too :unsure:

btw your question v cute and funnie leh

I'm not too sure about food per se, but I've read and been told that vitaminE with selenium aides in fertility. That can be found in GNC.

Exercise like yoga and pilates is also good when there is focus in the core (stomach),and pelvic muscles.

Foods which are high in antioxidants like berries, kiwis, broccoli, celery, etc, should be eaten regularly.

Soy-based products should be avoided as it has been reported to affect fertility for both men and women.

Eat more fish like salmon for its high omega3 properties.

Start taking folic acid daily (400gm at least), hubby and wifey.

Men should take Zinc, folic acid, or vitamins that contain those.

Cut down on coffee/caffeine, at least not more than 04cups per day, hubby and wifey.

Ultimately, timing is also important lah! :notti:

Stop smoking and drinking, and fertility will increase. :P That's what I read online. :P For a lady who smokes, I roughly rem her fertility will drop by about 60%. :D

ahem..

i am not here to answer.

hehe drop by here also wanted to know what kind of food can make a person make stronger too :unsure:

btw your question v cute and funnie leh

Y funi leh? 8|

I'm not too sure about food per se, but I've read and been told that vitaminE with selenium aides in fertility. That can be found in GNC.

Exercise like yoga and pilates is also good when there is focus in the core (stomach),and pelvic muscles.

Foods which are high in antioxidants like berries, kiwis, broccoli, celery, etc, should be eaten regularly.

Soy-based products should be avoided as it has been reported to affect fertility for both men and women.

Eat more fish like salmon for its high omega3 properties.

Start taking folic acid daily (400gm at least), hubby and wifey.

Men should take Zinc, folic acid, or vitamins that contain those.

Cut down on coffee/caffeine, at least not more than 04cups per day, hubby and wifey.

Ultimately, timing is also important lah! :notti:

My and wife now drinking alot of milk and soy leh... i did'nt know must abstain from that.

Will start on yoga now with wii fit hehe.

Err for the folic acide portion, wife is taking from GNC 400mg, can i eat also? Btw, all along i tot folic acide is for female. :o

Milk is ok. Soy No.

But the soy issue is for men to abstain.

Does Wii Fit Really work? lol.

Milk is ok. Soy No.

yup yup..Phantom is right...

Folic acid you can also eat, easier to buy multivite that contains zinc and folic, so won't forget to take lah...

Milk is ok. Soy No.

Does Wii Fit Really work? lol.

Wii fit is just the lazy way :rofl:

We were both playing bowling last night....addicted sia...

yup yup..Phantom is right...

Folic acid you can also eat, easier to buy multivite that contains zinc and folic, so won't forget to take lah...

My wife has this 400mg folic acid or something from GNC. I'll wack tt :dribble:

Anyway, this week if her "aunty" dun visit....go chance liao :rofl:

Was just thinking, is'nt it funny tt last time dun wish to pregnant and never take much precaution then now taking so much measure to TTC. :rofl:

Anyway, this week if her "aunty" dun visit....go chance liao :rofl:

Was just thinking, is'nt it funny tt last time dun wish to pregnant and never take much precaution then now taking so much measure to TTC. :rofl:

Crossing fingers for u for good luck! :P Hope to hear gd news fr u sn!

Are u and partner > 30 or < 30?

Age plays a major part in making babies, once you cross 30 everything inside go down hill, female cannot ovulate even with aunty coming regularly every month, male's close brother cannot produce strong bullet all weak and half dead, making things worst work stress lah, junk food we take lah, smoking lah, drinking lah etc. Weigh also, fatter people is 3 times harder, so best way is to keep your diet in check and also keep fit, go gym go jogging etc.

The above my wife gyne said one not me hor.

Next thing, very important, if the one up there don't give, do everything also useless.

I have many friends, heavy smokers heavy drinkers father 2 kids.

Are u and partner > 30 or < 30?

Age plays a major part in making babies, once you cross 30 everything inside go down hill, female cannot ovulate even with aunty coming regularly every month, male's close brother cannot produce strong bullet all weak and half dead, making things worst work stress lah, junk food we take lah, smoking lah, drinking lah etc. Weigh also, fatter people is 3 times harder, so best way is to keep your diet in check and also keep fit, go gym go jogging etc.

The above my wife gyne said one not me hor.

Next thing, very important, if the one up there don't give, do everything also useless.

I have many friends, heavy smokers heavy drinkers father 2 kids.

Yes...smokers and clubbers haf healthy kids and couples who have "decent" lifestyle cannot TTC.

Strange but true.

I have recently quitted smoking this yr and hope to keep it tt way. I'm 29 yr end and my wife is 27 come july.

I believe now is prime time. Hope above give blessing.

Crossing fingers for u for good luck! :P Hope to hear gd news fr u sn!

Well first time really trying so don't think so zhun also...

But i certainly hope and pray and wish and dream about it being true :rofl:

Yes it is the prime time, we were also party animal in the past, smoke/drink like no tomorrow. Have my first child at age 30, wife was 29.

Good for your to quit smoking, i'm still smoking, when need be, trying to smoke less 2 times a week.

Hope you will announce good new very soon.

Yes...smokers and clubbers haf healthy kids and couples who have "decent" lifestyle cannot TTC.

Strange but true.

I have recently quitted smoking this yr and hope to keep it tt way. I'm 29 yr end and my wife is 27 come july.

I believe now is prime time. Hope above give blessing.

Well first time really trying so don't think so zhun also...

But i certainly hope and pray and wish and dream about it being true :rofl:

Yes it is the prime time, we were also party animal in the past, smoke/drink like no tomorrow. Have my first child at age 30, wife was 29.

Good for your to quit smoking, i'm still smoking, when need be, trying to smoke less 2 times a week.

Hope you will announce good new very soon.

Thanks!

Btw, isit true preggy women should avoid spicy/saltish food mainly and no cold beverage?

All the best for your TTC, Zc31.

Take a chance to go holiday and relax, de-stress urself with ur wifey.

Higher chances in a romantic mood, but the timing must also plan lor.

Anyway JYJY :dancingqueen: