Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
familyof4

Our 2 Storey Abode

aubrey, scratches are inevitable lah...i forgot...i should pass u some cream the other day! aiyah...i tgt BD very efficient...till now he still has not given u?! Think he is too busy drama here till he forgot!

not i forgot la....i suppose to get it lor...buts Desmond from Asia Excel told me out of stock lor...v long liao... :bangwall::bangwall:

Coffee o...as u know...watch drama must pay de lor...Ivy will collect frm u. :P

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

oh btw i spoke to one of the ID company yesterday and she told me my reno will easily exceed my 50k by more than 10k and yet she's the one who keep suggesting that I should replace this and change that sigh......

I really hate talking to all those ID and repeating myself over and over again of what I want to do for my house

Maybe next time I should just record it down in a recorder and play for them to listen hahahaha :P

not i forgot la....i suppose to get it lor...buts Desmond from Asia Excel told me out of stock lor...v long liao... :bangwall::bangwall:

Coffee o...as u know...watch drama must pay de lor...Ivy will collect frm u. :P

Huh ? must pay de ah ? then I would rather go watch the new harry potter movie hahahaha

anyway just ask ivy to send me the bill lah :P

oh btw i spoke to one of the ID company yesterday and she told me my reno will easily exceed my 50k by more than 10k and yet she's the one who keep suggesting that I should replace this and change that sigh......

I really hate talking to all those ID and repeating myself over and over again of what I want to do for my house

Maybe next time I should just record it down in a recorder and play for them to listen hahahaha :P

been that done that. I guess the most impt after talking to all of them(or repeating yrself), is to really look at some ideas they given u, sit down to think isit cost saving and something u will want to have. So when u find Uncle, then u have a more concrete plan for him to quote also. :)

Huh ? must pay de ah ? then I would rather go watch the new harry potter movie hahahaha

of cos must pay ley...this is "online" entertaintment ma...heheheh :P

been that done that. I guess the most impt after talking to all of them(or repeating yrself), is to really look at some ideas they given u, sit down to think isit cost saving and something u will want to have. So when u find Uncle, then u have a more concrete plan for him to quote also. :)

Yup Yup actually thats true hee hee

now I just wants to finalise what I would like to do so that I will have a more consistent quote from all the ID companies to compare

else if they quote differently very hard to compare also

anyway has anyone come across a power tracks called EUBIQ (http://www.eubiq.com/index.php?id=270) ? thought of installing it in my kitchen and near my tv console

Thanks coffee O!!!

i may not have time to watch the drama today! I am going to collect my children's sofa today! Yippee!!!!

fannie u collecting it alone ah?? it's kind of heavy leh

*drop a late notice in kopi-o's mailbox* don't pretend ok? I know you've been watching since don't know how long ago. Till date not yet pay, so I copy town council, bill you + late charges + request for lump sum payment till of the year.

I accept cash only and prefer big notes cos my policy is no change will be given.

fannie u collecting it alone ah?? it's kind of heavy leh

*drop a late notice in kopi-o's mailbox* don't pretend ok? I know you've been watching since don't know how long ago. Till date not yet pay, so I copy town council, bill you + late charges + request for lump sum payment till of the year.

I accept cash only and prefer big notes cos my policy is no change will be given.

Woah sound veri familiar leh prompt in collecting money from us and slow in refunding and other enquiries hahahahaa

wah you mean I have to pay yearly subscription ah ? if I pay yearly got discount or not ?

now I just wants to finalise what I would like to do so that I will have a more consistent quote from all the ID companies to compare

anyway has anyone come across a power tracks called EUBIQ (http://www.eubiq.com/index.php?id=270) ? thought of installing it in my kitchen and near my tv console

eubiq is super zai!!!! :dribble: Too bad i only saw it after i did up all my power already so no point. Install it so i can :dribble: over it!!!

the former medical centre i works in uses Eubiq. this system is develop by local talent de. It is nice neat and chio but hor the price tag also veli chio hor.

the former medical centre i works in uses Eubiq. this system is develop by local talent de. It is nice neat and chio but hor the price tag also veli chio hor.

how much?

Woah sound veri familiar leh prompt in collecting money from us and slow in refunding and other enquiries hahahahaa

wah you mean I have to pay yearly subscription ah ? if I pay yearly got discount or not ?

u quite right. we are not slow in refunding, we DO NOT intend to refund a single cent.

if u pay town council yearly they got give u discount or not? bo right?! u pay advance no discount u late for just 1 month they bill u late charges. that is .gov.sg for u

Edited by ivy

eubiq is super zai!!!! :dribble: Too bad i only saw it after i did up all my power already so no point. Install it so i can :dribble: over it!!!

Yah I also thought its quite cool especially where places you will never know when you needed extra power points (eg. Kitchen, tv console or study room) but dunno if it's expensive especially when you wish to puchase additional plugs

how much?

the charge the track by per meter run. you buy the socket separatelyt and each socket can only support 1 plug in and depending on the design of the socket u choose the chio chio with light one can cost up to $50+ per socket. That was the price quoted 2-3 years back. Now not sure whether price got drop or not.

u quite right. we are not slow in refunding, we DO NOT intend to refund a single cent.

if u pay town council yearly they got give u discount or not? bo right?! u pay advance no discount u late for just 1 month they bill u late charges. that is .gov.sg for u

Wahahaha true true

eh can pay by CPF or credit cards ?? me no cash now leh gotta save up for my reno :(