Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
familyof4

Our 2 Storey Abode

the charge the track by per meter run. you buy the socket separatelyt and each socket can only support 1 plug in and depending on the design of the socket u choose the chio chio with light one can cost up to $50+ per socket. That was the price quoted 2-3 years back. Now not sure whether price got drop or not.

Wah $50 for 1 plug ah ? hmmm....if I purchase 4 plugs will cost me $200 le ah ? sianz

maybe i will try and email them for enquiry hee hee

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
the charge the track by per meter run. you buy the socket separatelyt and each socket can only support 1 plug in and depending on the design of the socket u choose the chio chio with light one can cost up to $50+ per socket. That was the price quoted 2-3 years back. Now not sure whether price got drop or not.

:deal::deal::bangwall::bangwall:

Wahahaha true true

eh can pay by CPF or credit cards ?? me no cash now leh gotta save up for my reno :(

CANNOT. we are not flexible de. SOP says cash mean cash, which alphabet of C.A.S.H you don't understand? uncle's discount for you should be enough to cover the bill+ late charges+advance payment.

Wah $50 for 1 plug ah ? hmmm....if I purchase 4 plugs will cost me $200 le ah ? sianz

maybe i will try and email them for enquiry hee hee

the info I quoted is about 3 years old. so yeah pls enquire from them new info. I should think by now they should be offering better deal. and maybe commercial consumer and residential consumer they charge differently?

CANNOT. we are not flexible de. SOP says cash mean cash, which alphabet of C.A.S.H you don't understand? uncle's discount for you should be enough to cover the bill+ late charges+advance payment.

the info I quoted is about 3 years old. so yeah pls enquire from them new info. I should think by now they should be offering better deal. and maybe commercial consumer and residential consumer they charge differently?

Huh like that wan meh jia lat must save up on popcorn combo when watching BD's show in future le sigh...... :(

Yah trying to ask for a quote, been reading about it just now

hmm...maybe will drop them an email later

But pocket already a huge hole liao leh cannot anyhow spend else my finance minister will scream at me 8|:curse:

mmm...get the quote first lor..keep the contact then do it when u guys have the budget?

HDB branch office just called me and told me that my completion date might delay by up to 8 weeks due to the fact that I wish to purchase the recess area concurrently during the 1st appt.

but the problem is since the owner agree to let us reno after the 1st appt, I will not be able to install the door outwards if the purchase of recess area is not approved.

Dun understand why HDB are always so problematic and make things difficult for ppl sigh.....moreover it's not as if my recess area is huge or blocking anyone and its directly in front of my door somemore... sianz :(

HDB branch office just called me and told me that my completion date might delay by up to 8 weeks due to the fact that I wish to purchase the recess area concurrently during the 1st appt.

but the problem is since the owner agree to let us reno after the 1st appt, I will not be able to install the door outwards if the purchase of recess area is not approved.

Dun understand why HDB are always so problematic and make things difficult for ppl sigh.....moreover it's not as if my recess area is huge or blocking anyone and its directly in front of my door somemore... sianz :(

see?? SEE??? .gov.sg .................................

why need 8 weeks just to get a few signature??? they are all located within 1 building not as if they are sprawled across the island even if they are from 1 end to another end take about an hour or so only what.......

see?? SEE??? .gov.sg .................................

why need 8 weeks just to get a few signature??? they are all located within 1 building not as if they are sprawled across the island even if they are from 1 end to another end take about an hour or so only what.......

Precisely, 1st appt and 2nd appt usually takes abt 8 weeks and now they say just becos of few more signature, they would have to delay for another 8 weeks WTH !!!

And they got 1001 ppl working inside doing WHAT ?!!?!?!? I believe I'm not the only one encountering this problem

talk abt efficiency sigh.....

Hmm...read pet's blog!!! She waited very long...

Ivy, me on my way to collect sofa with brian. So he carry...I go zara buy things :P

Yup I was reading her blog since yesterday just reached that part of purchasing the recess area...sigh

so I was thinking whether should I just wait till everything complete then put up to purchase or do it one shot sigh....sianz

Hmm...read pet's blog!!! She waited very long...

Ivy, me on my way to collect sofa with brian. So he carry...I go zara buy things :P

good planning!! hahah

Yup I was reading her blog since yesterday just reached that part of purchasing the recess area...sigh

so I was thinking whether should I just wait till everything complete then put up to purchase or do it one shot sigh....sianz

i'm thinking if u can afford the wait hor doing it one shot may save u some cost.

Seriously, I HATE dealing with them for the permit n stuff:curse:

i'm thinking if u can afford the wait hor doing it one shot may save u some cost.

Seriously, I HATE dealing with them for the permit n stuff:curse:

Ya but now the problem is that since there will be delays.....HDB would need a undertaking form signed by buyer and seller to approve of the delays

Not sure if the owner agreed with the delays or not if they dun allow, nothing much I can do abt it sigh.....sianz :(