Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
familyof4

Our 2 Storey Abode

hey guys.. got problems.. pls show me some lights..

1.) my house got a few beams.. can hack?

2.) toliet bowl can change location?

3.) did any one of you change your main door and room door? if have? how it look like?

a bit headache.. feel like my house look so small.. issit because the previous owner put too much things ard? so look crampy? =(

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

3.) did any one of you change your main door and room door? if have? how it look like?

a bit headache.. feel like my house look so small.. issit because the previous owner put too much things ard? so look crampy? =(

1) i'm pretty sure you can't hack...

2) i'm pretty sure you can't change location for hdb

3) eh? what you mean?

:P:P:P

1) i'm pretty sure you can't hack...

2) i'm pretty sure you can't change location for hdb

3) eh? what you mean?

:P:P:P

Storm got 1 and 2 correct

me also dun understand your 3rd Qn

Door can change and how it looks like will depends on what design you choose for your door bah :P

Storm got 1 and 2 correct

me also dun understand your 3rd Qn

Door can change and how it looks like will depends on what design you choose for your door bah :P

i think he is referring to the location of the door la....(if i am not wrong)

For main door, i doubt can change much...other door should not be a prob. :)

1) beams and pillars cannot be hacked. everything else can come down. most of my walls are hacked to create an open concept.

2) toilet bowl location cannot be moved. shower and vanity can be relocated. i combined 2 toilets into 1.

3) main door and room doors can be changed. if you are close to the stairs, you need a fire-proof main door. room doors can be changed to frosted glass to make the rooms look more spacious. i changed all the doors in my flat.

i think he is referring to the location of the door la....(if i am not wrong)

For main door, i doubt can change much...other door should not be a prob. :)

If lidat, main door confirm cannot since it affects the outward appearance of the flat (which is considered common property). Room door can shift around to your heart's content so long as no hacking needed. if you need to hack need to get hdb permit and Professional Engineer approval, and if you propose to hack a structural support, most likely request will be denied...

the doors can be changed. but main door position cannot change. room doors position can be changed.

If lidat, main door confirm cannot since it affects the outward appearance of the flat (which is considered common property). Room door can shift around to your heart's content so long as no hacking needed. if you need to hack need to get hdb permit and Professional Engineer approval, and if you propose to hack a structural support, most likely request will be denied...

yes, room door location can change. i moved my door location after i combined 2 bedrooms into 1.

chip&dale, they have answered ur qns :)

wc location do not think can change. better to double check with uncle.

I also changed my doors, main door and bedroom doors (relocated one of the bedroom door). Ripples' right, if your unit is next to stairs, u need fire rated door..

for hacking, beams i seriosuly doubt u can hack as it may affect the structure of the building. hope this helps :)

wah.. good sia.. shoot questions.. so fast got answers liao..

machiam like online learning :P hehe..

1) beam cannot hack - noted

2.) toliet bowl location - cannot change (but Uncle Soon said cannot wor.. so u guys never change?)

3.) eh.. i'm actually just asking for some pictures of your doors.. hehe.. nothing to do with location.. :P

sorry.. haha.. maybe because i too hungry.. fainting before going to eat lunch.. that's why i anyhow ask..

family.. my unit also next to staircase one.. that's why i'm thinking whether to change or not to change..

can share with me ur door pics??

hehe.. kum sia you~~~

family.. my unit also next to staircase one.. that's why i'm thinking whether to change or not to change..

can share with me ur door pics??

hehe.. kum sia you~~~

hmm...should I wait for u to also say to long then i post the pic??? :P

my pictures are buried in the 80 pages :jawdrop:

but ok lah...i am nice de so i shall post for u ;)

fun013.jpg

hmm...should I wait for u to also say to long then i post the pic??? :P

my pictures are buried in the 80 pages :jawdrop:

but ok lah...i am nice de so i shall post for u ;)

F4

You should upload the pic big big so that you can show ppl your nice nice digital lock mah hee hee :P

Anyway I just realised that my unit also near staircase, wah need to change fire rated door sianz more $$ again sigh

F4

You should upload the pic big big so that you can show ppl your nice nice digital lock mah hee hee :P

Anyway I just realised that my unit also near staircase, wah need to change fire rated door sianz more $$ again sigh

this is for u lah...

reno12007.jpg

seems like u more interested leh :P

chip&dale,

my bedroom door :)

reno10012.jpg