Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
familyof4

Our 2 Storey Abode

i have been wanting to do a small feature wall at my dining aea...

the original place where the door is, as the cracks are appearing, it looks ugly....wonder how much it cost...

depends on ur design ba. ehhh u might as well also help me think how i can dress up my dining area. too plain liao too... if not i'll just buy some painting and hang it up

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
depends on ur design ba. ehhh u might as well also help me think how i can dress up my dining area. too plain liao too... if not i'll just buy some painting and hang it up

haha...can lah...

we going clementi tmr...can pop up and kpo ma? so u guys shifted?

haha...can lah...

we going clementi tmr...can pop up and kpo ma? so u guys shifted?

of course can!! not yet lah. the man says friday then last night tell me sunday fed up!!! forever a procrastinator!!!!! all these men ahhhhh arghhhhhhhh really only want to let me shift in 2010 only lah!

after my outburst he says tonight. %Q?#&%&%^*#_*^!

of course can!! not yet lah. the man says friday then last night tell me sunday fed up!!! forever a procrastinator!!!!! all these men ahhhhh arghhhhhhhh really only want to let me shift in 2010 only lah!

after my outburst he says tonight. %Q?#&%&%^*#_*^!

aiya...he wana sleep there right? u let him sleep there and u shift lor...i always like that then the man will LL bobian and folow suit :P

it's inox cream my dear :)

gtg...going to have breakie...how nice to nuah at home :P

Hi F4,....this Inox cream is to remove scratch on stainless steel surfaces? where can i get it?

mY wife just scratched the hood while wiping it with dust particles still on it...

lotsa scratches....big time sian....

Edited by Bon07

aubrey, scratches are inevitable lah...i forgot...i should pass u some cream the other day! aiyah...i tgt BD very efficient...till now he still has not given u?! Think he is too busy drama here till he forgot!

oh never mind its ok.. i shall wait for bd, no worries. its scratched alr so no hurry. just no dents and i will be sane. hahaha

i just realised last night that my sink is also badly scratch leh... I've not even started using it full blast!!

Hi F4,....this Inox cream is to remove scratch on stainless steel surfaces? where can i get it?

mY wife just scratched the hood while wiping it with dust particles still on it...

lotsa scratches....big time sian....

hi bon07, i was told by tbe sales guy that the cream will make the scratches less obvious. Have yet to try out....

oh never mind its ok.. i shall wait for bd, no worries. its scratched alr so no hurry. just no dents and i will be sane. hahaha

dents?! I will go crazy if i see dents too ;)

i just realised last night that my sink is also badly scratch leh... I've not even started using it full blast!!

hmm...I didn't notice yesterday...try using the inox cream lor...my sink always wet, so i always forget to go polish it before sleeping :P

will go grab a tube at asia excel imm. wonder whether they have it

i got mine from there de...they have it ;) one is the owder type. the one i got is the tube one...cream cream...

i got mine from there de...they have it ;) one is the owder type. the one i got is the tube one...cream cream...

but currently out of stock...me still waiting for mine ley...:P

Hi Fannie

Thank you so much for showing us (me & my wife) around your place last Sat.

Oh and thank you so much for arranging us to meetup with Uncle :)

Really appreciate it.

Btw hope you like the muffins really dunno what to get for you hee hee :P