Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
rierie

Dd And Rr 's Love Nest

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
heh if there's a flood for any reason... electrical appliances will definitely be affected somehow ba..

woah!!! will definitely need to reconsider this. have to tell my htb and let him decide.

But like my mom.. she chose to put the four stone thing instead.. so that it can fit up to whatever size/shape you want. It looks a little old fashioned though. I'm not sure if they have newer variations :P

yesterday, we met up with one of our potential ID to look at tiles. hahahaha.. i thought it was pretty nice of him to bring us around to look at tiles when we haven't even agree to let him do our house. anw, we went to Taugres and a few other tile shops in Balestier and one at Defu Lane. We have to say that we had a day of lecture on tiles.

Toilets

during the tile lecture, htb and i got a few rounds of constructive exchange of opinion (in short, quarrel). we can't agree to the design of our toilet cuz each of us has our own taste and needs for the toilet. When the potential ID listened to our exchange-of-opinion-in-hope-of-synergy, he kept shaking his head. hahahaha..in the end, we concluded that we are going to use one toilet each. so, both toilets will have different designs for each of us but we are going to standardise the use of tiles. (if not, very weird ar...). 3 of us tried to search for tiles that both of us like. BUT!!!! we couldn't find any. haiz...think we are going to comb tile shops again during next week.

feature wall

as some of you might be aware, htb dun like wallpaper and i don't like those woody feeling. and we want a Modern Classic Victorian style. so, it's been kinda of hard for us to decide on a feature wall....until.......whee!! we flipped through reno magazines kept by my cousin a few years ago - Year 2006!!! bingo! thinking to have a mantelpeice as our feature wall!! mmm...so, instead of a fireplace, it'll be the area for our tv. then the top part will be for us to put our pictures! omg! so excited!!! don't know do-able or not...

Edited by rierie

Wow a mantelpiece will sound interesting... :)

Why don't you guys agree to have one toilet each and not touch each other's toilet? haha save some trouble. I did that with my parents. :P

Wow a mantelpiece will sound interesting... :)

Why don't you guys agree to have one toilet each and not touch each other's toilet? haha save some trouble. I did that with my parents. :P

hehehe...thats what we are going to do with our toilets! hahahaha...

marble flooring - i like!!! another thing to convince my htb le..

Marble expensive leh. haha Labour will be expensive :P But it definitely looks nicer and is more durable.

hehehe...thats what we are going to do with our toilets! hahahaha...

Good la. then it should make things easier? :)

Marble expensive leh. haha Labour will be expensive :P But it definitely looks nicer and is more durable.

agree...most prob will stick with real homo tiles for the entire house..

Good la. then it should make things easier? :)

haiz...yeah..slightly. still need decide the tiles..haiz..

how does the mantel piece looks like? sounds interesting. Take a pic and share share!!

mmm...also dunno..cuz we need to think of budget also. will go shop around and take pics!! hahaha

excited right?? mine is on friday!!

very excited!! i was still thinking it might be end of the month until i call HDB up and ask for the status! whee!!

congrats to both of us!! aahhaha..too happy le..

we're getting our keys this wed afternoon!!!

WAH So fast!! Good for you!!

excited right?? mine is on friday!!

haha congrats to both of you!