Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
familyof4

Parents & Parents To Be

fox in snow

Congrates mummy-to-be and thanks for sharing! Hehe, this goes to show that planning does not mean results. Just go with the flow and we'll hit jackpot. :P

chrono

Heheheh.. So now we're stressing ourselves not to be stress! hehehehe.. But hor, I think not checking ovulation dates means lesser stress. Now, I don't think about it all day long liao. hahahaha!

Zc31

Good luck good luck! *crossing fingers and toes for u*

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

its me, Hello88 just in case some dunno who is this born_again

I can see that its really stressful for those planning babies. Maybe me and hubby are the lucky ones. We never had to count the days for ovulation and always achieve marksmanship results the following month once we planned to have another kid. And my menses is super irregular till now.

Thanks for all the well wishes.....stress leh.

Me and wife keep telling ourself dun stress.....but somehow mentally like so hard hor.

Say just enjoy but most of the time cant hahahaha.

Also dunno why my wifey decided to hold off couplehood time and want kid.

Think see too many little ones around and make her want one too :)

go for a good massage, relax...have a sip of wine...some nice jazz music and slowly get into the mood! TADAH!!! It may happen before you realise ya ;) I think banyan tree resorts are good getaways ;)

Hi All,

Great to see many happy parents! For those who are trying, don't give up.

I tried for about 8 months before I was pregnant with my 1st girl. All together I have lovely 5 kids! :)

2006 1 girl Supposed to be twins, the other failed during the 1st Trimester with no heartbeat, was pretty upset but am hugely COMPENSATED!

2007 2 girls Not planned!

2008 2 boys Not planned!

Imagine showering 5 kids, feeding 5 kids, screaming 5 kids etc. Our whole lifestyle has been changed but its fulfulling. If 1 gets sick,

all get sick + me! Luckily we have helpers + my mom.

Now I shop for milk powder and pampers in bulk. On average I buy a dozen tins of milk from Malaysia monthly and about 1.5 dozen

packs of pampers every 8 weeks - 10 weeks. Whenever we are going on an excursion, it is a major operation! I need to rope in my

mom to help. Loading the kids into the car and unloading them takes about 5 to 10 minutes each.

Going to celebrate my boys 1yr old birthday on Saturday.

Enjoy Parenthood! Cheers!

Nana - when you put 2 girls in tat year...means twins?

i must say in this era, i have'nt heard of parents with 5 kids.

Thumbs up for you man!

Zc31: Think should be twins 3 times (1st pregnancy, 1 of the child didn't make it).

Nana: Must be a very fulfilling and tough job taking care of 5 kids. :good: Happy bdae in advance to ur little boys! :D My neighbour also has 5 kids, but it's 1 at a time. 2yrs in btw each kid. :bow:

Edited by Angel81

wah! Twins rwice! I knew a Mommy from blogging, she had 6, lost one. And she is managing all very well!

KUDOS!!! I really wonder if i can manage with even 4!

I had both my boys at Mt A. It's a cosy little hosp. If i ever get a 3rd one I will go back there still.

Heng hor both my labour very fast one. Only during the first time, I experience the labour pain for a short while. My threshold for pain very low. I was like squirming around in pain and my gynae came in to mock at me lor. He say :" wahh like that only u cannot tahan liao ah?" ......@$!*)&%@!

After I got my epidural, wahahah, everything was a breeze, no pain and can still laugh some more as I was pushing :x

ohh sorry folks... my earlier reply seems alien and out of nowhere.. just realise i was replying to discussion on page 1... I so backdated lah.. sorry sorry

preciousjam, dun stress her...

want to check if anyone has ever send their kids for language classes? English and Chinese and any recommendations and feedbacks?