Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Hi Piggybear, Ah soon called me up this morning too... i mean he wanna settle right? How to do it? Main problem he got no money leh.. how to settle????

If he asks you to pay him more money first, don't give in to him!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

I'm @ Malaysia now.

i just called my hubby,he say he meeting n talking with ah soon @ our home NOW.

dun know how?but feel not so good. :bangwall:

Edited by jesslyntan

My opinion is the ex-Sooners are not in wrong...some of them are just lucky to get Ah Soon during his "better" time. They also didn't know that Ah Soon would get into this state because nobody can predict the future...

To be fair to them, they did warn forumers about Ah Soon's "pattern"...I was one of those who were warned. I had mentioned during my early days of looking for contractor that I was quite sure I would like to engage Ah Soon due to his competitive price. But I remember pinkpetter asking me to look around first before settling on him because Ah Soon has a tendency to delay and "fly aeroplane". I did call him to ask for a quote and he said he would get back to me but when he didn't, I figure I couldn't work with this type of contractor and proceeded to approach other IDs and contractors.

No one but us can make the final decision...and once it is made, we should take full responsibility for it. I am really sorry to hear about the plight of some homeowners who are now stuck in this situation...hope everything can be solved soon and just take this as a lesson learned...

Sorry if I offend anyone...

To be fair, ah soon should be taking full responsibility for it, NOT us.

DEAR ALL,

I, FINI and SEASHELL are calling for a final showdown with uncle this evening!

We are thinking of getting him to see ALL of us at his place at 9p.m. tonite.

Do PM me if you wanna join us.

Trevor

sad to know from rondy you all got into such a fix with ah soon. especially jesslyn and her family cos i knew them and they even come to my housewarming then.

i finished my reno works in july. started in may. i did not know about ah soon's debt problem. if i knew, i won't even went into the reno with him. just the late handover by 1 month plus and I presume he is busy with other projects as from the forum, there are really projects going on at the same time as mine. maybe at that time, he is still ok. as for flying aeroplane and not answering calls, think all have experienced that before and after engaging him. asking for payments wise, i do not give him everything at one time. only when work is going to start. think my reno went along quite smoothly.

hope this can be resolved for the ones affected.

Hi. ya he nw broke liao wonder hw he will settle wif us.... So he meeting u today?

wahhhh.... good news at last

or izzit just he is playing with time again and asking for more money...

DEAR ALL,

I, FINI and SEASHELL are calling for a final showdown with uncle this evening!

We are thinking of getting him to see ALL of us at his place at 9p.m. tonite.

Do PM me if you wanna join us.

Trevor

I'm @ Malaysia now.

Hi Jesslyn, ur husband is it very short hair and have a small tatoo on the hand near the right thumb???

If he asks you to pay him more money first, don't give in to him!

I am a squeezed up sugar cane bar... dry already lah... lol.. maybe can give him my fats if he dun mind... for that it would be FOC.... :)

I'm @ Malaysia now.

how is the talk now? got engage PE for u anot?

Hihi All,

Er.. I was away for these 2 weeks and surprised to read all the postings about this ex-superstar contractor. Didn't wanted to post until reading the recent few postings.

Here's what I felt... for those who are NOT ah soon's existing or ex-customer or potential customer, please try to refrain from posting here unless you can offer some helps. I see no reason why those existing customers need to provide supporting evidence, who are we to ask for those also. Who are we to judge? And please don't prey for information just to satisfy your own kaypo-ness/curiousness.

And for those debates on pointing fingers on who should be blame or whether the ex-supporter should be answerable to the current situation, what's there to debate on? So what if you won the debate, especially for those who DID NOT engaged Ah Soon. Please try to be understanding. There is no meaning / points in winning the debates. I did raise a red light previously in this thread and just leave it. I see no point now to keep harping those existing customer that its their own decision. I believed they don't need such comments at this point. Why rub salts on their open wounds?

Those existing customer of ah-soon is already very frustrated with their reno. I found that instead of offering help, some forummer here still questioned the authentity of the comments, challenge them to continue the debate, start pointing fingers all over. Com'on.. Let us all try to be empathy and help if we are able to. Im sure no one want to be in those shoes, ask yourself, how will you feel if you are in that shoe. If we are unable to help, then at least don't create more nonsense or trouble here.

To Trev, Fini, Seashell, Jess, and the other existing customers,

Hope your settlement/discussion with Ah Soon will go smoothly. God bless.

Hihi All,

Er.. I was away for these 2 weeks and surprised to read all the postings about this ex-superstar contractor. Didn't wanted to post until reading the recent few postings.

Here's what I felt... for those who are NOT ah soon's existing or ex-customer or potential customer, please try to refrain from posting here unless you can offer some helps. I see no reason why those existing customers need to provide supporting evidence, who are we to ask for those also. Who are we to judge? And please don't prey for information just to satisfy your own kaypo-ness/curiousness.

And for those debates on pointing fingers on who should be blame or whether the ex-supporter should be answerable to the current situation, what's there to debate on? So what if you won the debate, especially for those who DID NOT engaged Ah Soon. Please try to be understanding. There is no meaning / points in winning the debates. I did raise a red light previously in this thread and just leave it. I see no point now to keep harping those existing customer that its their own decision. I believed they don't need such comments at this point. Why rub salts on their open wounds?

Those existing customer of ah-soon is already very frustrated with their reno. I found that instead of offering help, some forummer here still questioned the authentity of the comments, challenge them to continue the debate, start pointing fingers all over. Com'on.. Let us all try to be empathy and help if we are able to. Im sure no one want to be in those shoes, ask yourself, how will you feel if you are in that shoe. If we are unable to help, then at least don't create more nonsense or trouble here.

Thanks Rasp :)

Hihi All,

For me, I just wish people who are ex-customers are not pulled into this nonsense. Sure, these existing customers are upset but they should also keep in mind those who are ex-customers. Doubt ex-customers feel good to know that someone they intro/used became bad for others' renovation. Step into those shoes too. Getting hurt doesn't give the right to hurt others, intentionally or not. Other than this, I've no problem with any comments from them over Ah Soon matter.

Thanks to Seashell who has listened to my reasoning about ex-customers and leave it at there. Thanks to guy77 for stepping up and letting us know that not every of the ex-customers know of Ah Soon's money issue.

Again, to all existing customers, hope you guys can settle it fast with good results and move on from here soon.

To all Ah-Soon Existing (but outstanding) Customers,

Ah Soon will be at my place(Jurong West St 64) tomorrow morning at 8.30am to settle all outstanding issues.

Those who wish to meet him there, pls pm me for address (or better to leave me your contact to sms in case change of timing).

Thanks.