Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
newnyew

<<<讨厌小姐的new家@fernvale>>>

imagine i really :sport-smiley-004: on him right! haha! :D

i tell him give discount he say very low liao ah! really taoyan.

did you get a few quotes to compare? then at least you know ok anot....i find that his quote reasonable for the works he's providing and some more mine reno process quite enjoyable....one thing he quite easy to talk to.....

wow and you say want light colours, already so much gold liao...will be quite outstanding...no wonder your reno will give Yeak a challenge....can imagine he thinking "Gold Ceiling!!!!"

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

hi newnyew...

Welcome & congrats...cant wait to see your house transformation...seems like alot hacking need to be done!

Hope Yeak can give you his best quote too! :)

Good Morning Newnyew!

Congrats on starting the t-blog. Now we can come hack you. :P Hee.. just kidding..

Wow.. your ceiling kim kim.. tile also kim kim.. very unique taste... looking fwd to see the transformation.. :D

wow!! got entertainment room leh!! How envious :)

me feel if can match gold with cleanline design, the place can still turn out modern & classy de

hehehe...

hello new. wahhh say you got so many gold stuff in your hse huh, wait ur friends and relatives all go to your hse need to wear sun glasses leh...haha gold ceiling so special. Your LSH tiles also very 'gold' in price wah you rich rich leh. $15 per pc leh, oh gosh. total will cost u how much for the tiles then? you got calculate?

congrats on starting your blog. :D

i sense this thread is going to be hot....

*gathering all yeakers...... let's make this thread 1000 pages long........ lol

Spam spam! Hack hack! :dancingqueen:

Haha, u really start ur blog in the middle of the nite sia! Heng we got precious to hack ur blog! Hahahah! If not ur evil plan to prevent us from hacking while u doing up ur blog would have succeeded! :P

U very mao dun leh! Say pastel colours at first, then wana have those gold stuff!

Btw, I like the patrick hanging from the light in ur current place! hehehe, so cute!

Singapore confirmed its first case of type A/H1N1 influenza :jawdrop:

Yah, saw it on the news. Scary... :(

Edited by Angel81

wahh newynew finally!!! ehhh your current place is nice leh! nicely decorated. and u going to hack up ur whole place and leave only 1 room ahhh?? you dun wan to reproduce ah?

3545391127_8d53b79117.jpg

Ah, at last! :)

Indeed, a very interesting concept. Love the island - hehe, make it big big!

Will the only wardrobe in your MBR enough? Good to think for more storage in the house, newnyew.

she don want to have taoyan babies lah! :D

aiyoh sayang... babies won't be taoyan, babies will be "hen ke ai!!!"