Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Guest melancholic

The M Family's New Home In Seng Kang (the Rivervale)

Hi melancholic

I juz got my decals 2day, very cute. I ordered 2 decals for my toilet seats. You may refer to this link: http://www.gmarket.com.sg/challenge/neo_se...p;keyword=decal

I ordered from the 1st seller.

Disclaimer: I do not know her & not earning any commission. But happen to be she quoted the lowest price :D .

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Guest melancholic
Hi melancholic

I juz got my decals 2day, very cute. I ordered 2 decals for my toilet seats. You may refer to this link: http://www.gmarket.com.sg/challenge/neo_se...p;keyword=decal

I ordered from the 1st seller.

Disclaimer: I do not know her & not earning any commission. But happen to be she quoted the lowest price :D .

Hey pbtgal,

Thanks thanks! Hmm.. the decals look good and it's really cheap! I gotta slowly explore... heh. Only thing is that I don't really have a kids room cos my mother/brother/sister in-laws are staying with us.. so no space for the kids own room for the next 2 years at least.

but for the toilets and rest of the house.. really can consider.. maybe even the piece of glass at the kitchen. :)

Guest melancholic

Our newly painted window grilles...

photo0271.jpg

This is the colour previously.. not forgetting all the stain that can't be washed off.

photo0270x.jpg

Guest melancholic

Sorry about the image... I tried rotating on imageshack but somehow these images just don't want to listen...

My mother-in-law bought 2 of these stools... (must be the fake LV design that caught her attention.. haha)

photo0272g.jpg

Ehh... it's not just a stool... but it's a storage box as well! And it can be folded up and stored like a carton box.. hah.

photo0273.jpg

It can take my weight ok... so it's not flimsy.. interesting buys. haha

Guest melancholic

Another series of portraits.. all of my elder boy when he was less than a year. These were taken at the studio where we entered him for the online baby contest... the pict in the centre was what won him the cutest baby for the month.. heh

photo0275.jpg

Guest melancholic

Typical scene at night after dinner...

The 'Pooh' rubbery mat was bought from a bulk purchase on Singapore Motherhood Forum 3 years back I think. Very good buy. From Korea.. and still in good condition and colour. It's not only to protect my kids.. but to minimise the noise from their falling toys.. u know lah.. people in condo very impatient.. likes to complain... so better be good neighbour

photo0295y.jpg

My boys enjoying playing with us...

photo0278g.jpg

And acting cute!!

photo0279.jpg

Guest melancholic

Oh yah...

My tv is not fixed yet... sighz...

The Samsung guy came... and said he brought the wrong stuff .. or dunno what .... I wasn't around.. only my mother-in-law...

Then my wifey called today to find out why the delay for one week already... guess what? The parts they ordered have not arrived yet... and no idea when... So no TV for a week already

Thinking of checking if they can provide a replacement tv until mine is fixed.

i had the mat too!!! I have to agree it is useful :)

the kids sometimes dozed off on it while playing too! haha...

seems like i have a kaki to share the good deals we get from SMH BpPs and sprees?? :P

Guest melancholic
i had the mat too!!! I have to agree it is useful :)

the kids sometimes dozed off on it while playing too! haha...

seems like i have a kaki to share the good deals we get from SMH BpPs and sprees?? :P

Haha... yea.. I never participated though.. it was my wife and I either encouraged or stayed neutral. My wife's nick at SMH was babymilk. Maybe you all were involved in many Bps together!! haha

SMH BP got alot of good buy de leh. i bought alot of things from there and as per now hor i am awaiting the arrival for 2 loots. hhahahha

i will also be getting the mat once i can decide what size i am getting

Hey pbtgal,

Thanks thanks! Hmm.. the decals look good and it's really cheap! I gotta slowly explore... heh. Only thing is that I don't really have a kids room cos my mother/brother/sister in-laws are staying with us.. so no space for the kids own room for the next 2 years at least.

but for the toilets and rest of the house.. really can consider.. maybe even the piece of glass at the kitchen. :)

My hb forbid too many decals in the house and so most likely i will get for the shower areas & full height windows to hide the ugly aircon compressor :P .

Sorry about the image... I tried rotating on imageshack but somehow these images just don't want to listen...

My mother-in-law bought 2 of these stools... (must be the fake LV design that caught her attention.. haha)

photo0272g.jpg

Ehh... it's not just a stool... but it's a storage box as well! And it can be folded up and stored like a carton box.. hah.

photo0273.jpg

It can take my weight ok... so it's not flimsy.. interesting buys. haha

I am interested in those stools too. Will get 1 or 2 after i have moved in.

Edited by pbtgal

Guest melancholic
My hb forbid too many decals in the house and so most likely i will get for the shower areas & full height windows to hide the ugly aircon compressor :P .

haiyo... so poor thing... hubby forbid this, forbid that... heh... :P

I am interested in those stools too. Will get 1 or 2 after i have moved in.

I just saw similar stools... but in disney characters, at NTUC. Very cuty pooh or mickey mouse face. but.. heh.. poor cartoon characters... got to smell people's butts... hahaha

Even if hb forbid, i will still go ahead if i think it will make my house more lovable haha :jammin:

I just saw similar stools... but in disney characters, at NTUC. Very cuty pooh or mickey mouse face. but.. heh.. poor cartoon characters... got to smell people's butts... hahaha

Haha, nowsaday the stools come in many character forms. See until eyes pain :D

Edited by pbtgal

Guest melancholic
the LV stools u have/..my mom got the mickey ones for the kids to store some toys in there and for them to sit too! many uses wor :)

Yup yup..

My sons even tried hiding inside! :o