Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Guest melancholic

The M Family's New Home In Seng Kang (the Rivervale)

Guest melancholic

Thought I'd share this cute toothbrush holders that my wife bought.. hee

photo0257b.jpg

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Guest melancholic
haha...

sometimes big store has its advantages...i can't throw my junk in my small store room.

I agree... but it was scary that my store was filling up sooo fast!!

In fact, by the 2nd day of move in, we were 80% done with all the unpacking and all..

Guest melancholic

Here's my cuties at their most angelic... just don't be fooled ..especially by my younger one (the one with the cap)

photo0256e.jpg

photo0171.jpg

Guest melancholic

My wife and I have been wondering what clock to get for the house.

She wanted something artistic.. but we found the cost prohibitive. Then I happened to come across this clock.. at of all places... carrefour .. keke

photo0259.jpg

I kinda like the one in black.. cos our whole place seems to be in black tempered glass.

What do you guys/gals think? Any advice sure is appreciated!! :)

My wife and I have been wondering what clock to get for the house.

She wanted something artistic.. but we found the cost prohibitive. Then I happened to come across this clock.. at of all places... carrefour .. keke

photo0259.jpg

I kinda like the one in black.. cos our whole place seems to be in black tempered glass.

What do you guys/gals think? Any advice sure is appreciated!! :)

Hi, i prefer the black one which looks classy.

Guest melancholic
Hi, i prefer the black one which looks classy.

yay! my sentiments too! :)

yay! my sentiments too! :)

Din know can get such nice clocks @ carrefour. U give me an avenue to look for nice clocks without big holes in the pockets.

Guest melancholic
Din know can get such nice clocks @ carrefour. U give me an avenue to look for nice clocks without big holes in the pockets.

This costs $82.50, so not exactly cheap too. hope your reno is going well. :)

This costs $82.50, so not exactly cheap too. hope your reno is going well. :)

Compared to those sold @ Molecules for few hundred bucks, this is acceptable lah. Thanks, yours turn up very nice too, i like ur MBR wardrobe.

Guest melancholic
Compared to those sold @ Molecules for few hundred bucks, this is acceptable lah. Thanks, yours turn up very nice too, i like ur MBR wardrobe.

True true...

Anyway.. I got the black coloured one last friday! :) Looks nice on my wall now.. heh.. must take a pict of it soon. It uses 5 AA sized batteries though. 2 for the clock, 1 for alarm and 2 for the digital component (date, day and ambient temperature).

Thanks. I'm starting to like it a lot more also... credit to my ID.. :) I'm sure your place will look even better than mine, cos I only had $20k to spend, including lighting, on the reno.... so couldn't do many things.

hahahah talking about storeroom, when i moved in think one week already 99% filled up....a few forummers who saw it were shocked.....

Guest melancholic

Sob....

my 2 sons just damaged our Samsung 40" LCD TV on Saturday... :(

Think one of them threw a toy animal and it hit the screen. It looks a gun shot screen shot from those arcade shoot out game...

So much for trying to save money on the reno and all... Only good to come out of it is no tv for the weekend for my sons... sighzzzzzzzzzzz

Guest melancholic
hahahah talking about storeroom, when i moved in think one week already 99% filled up....a few forummers who saw it were shocked.....

haha.. I've not seen your storeroom, but I think I definitely know what you mean!! ;)

Luckily I have my Mother-in-law staying with us... cos a few days after moving in, she re-organised the mess in the storeroom. yay :)