Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
tantc

Diy Club In Singapore

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

So far is there any membership based workshop in Singapore?

I'm really keen in DIY project but can't find one thus proposed this idea.

Hi Guys!

I'm keen to look for business partner to setup a workshop.

This workshop will provide a space for people to work on wood / acrylic DIY project. It will also be a one-stop solution for people to purchase raw material, eg plywood, timber & acrylic.
Feel free to email me if you are keen or have any innovative idea to share.
Josh
helloxxstranger@gmail.com
Cheers. : )

hello there.

i hope this club and the interest i still alive. i enjoy woodworking and have built and arcade machine and dog house so far.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

fsdfsd.jpg

the tools are i have a pretty basic

1. hack saw
  2. jig saw
  3. f and g clamps
  4. hammers
  5. mitre jig / camp
  6. hammer drills
  7. a bunch of nails and screws of different sizes

my dream is to have my own workshop with table saw

Impressive! table saw is indeed very useful, I use a homemade one with circular saw and its really handy.

Hi Vuzu,

Sorry for slow response, didn't see your post till now. Well, am inspired by pallet wood projects I see online. I intend to buid a dining table. So far have gotten myself a compound mitre saw, a circular saw, a saw zaw and a eletric planer. Just about done with deconstruction of 8 pallets. I have a lot of wood now! going to start on building soon. :-) how about yourself? anyone else here into DIY too? I am really keen to start a club or something, we can share knowledge ..etc

Count me in. But, I'm kinda busy most of the time. I may need to find time to join you guys, so sorry about that.

Just move in to my own place last month. And will start to do the renos after the HIP. Start sourcing contractors and ID.

I believe DIY at our own place is more meaningful.

Try to figure out how to diy a hanging rubbish bin at my own place as I found my current rubbish bin which I place it on my kitchen's flooring is a bit troublesome when disposing .

Please kindly share your tips or ideas, greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Edited by vuzu

hello there.

i hope this club and the interest i still alive. i enjoy woodworking and have built and arcade machine and dog house so far.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

fsdfsd.jpg

the tools are i have a pretty basic

1. hack saw
  2. jig saw
  3. f and g clamps
  4. hammers
  5. mitre jig / camp
  6. hammer drills
  7. a bunch of nails and screws of different sizes

my dream is to have my own workshop with table saw

• Like 1

Hi Vuzu,

Sorry for slow response, didn't see your post till now. Well, am inspired by pallet wood projects I see online. I intend to buid a dining table. So far have gotten myself a compound mitre saw, a circular saw, a saw zaw and a eletric planer. Just about done with deconstruction of 8 pallets. I have a lot of wood now! going to start on building soon. :-) how about yourself? anyone else here into DIY too? I am really keen to start a club or something, we can share knowledge ..etc

Hi Nigeta, very curious about your planer. Which model do you have? How good is it for surfacing your pallet wood? I've salvaged some pallet wood also but haven't used them. Need an easy way to even the wood surfaces. A thicknesser would be best, but bulky and expensive. Not sure how an electric planer would do. Currently building cabinets with 3/4" block board ordered from factory. I'm cutting them to size with a circular saw and using pocket joints with a Kreg jig.

How's the club idea going? I'd be keen to join. :good:

Hi Vuzu,

Hi Ngeta, am interested as well. So how do you want to build a club? internet wise or meetup?

I'm keen to know about wood working courses also. Can share abit of your woodworking hobby as I'm interested to do some diy as well.

Thanks and have a nice weekend.

Hi Vuzu,

Just cam across this forum while searcing for wood working courses. no progress after all this time guys? I just started on my woodworking hobby and interested to meet fellow DIY-ers

I'm keen to know about wood working courses also. Can share abit of your woodworking hobby as I'm interested to do some diy as well.

Thanks and have a nice weekend.

Just cam across this forum while searcing for wood working courses. no progress after all this time guys? I just started on my woodworking hobby and interested to meet fellow DIY-ers