Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
beany0811

Somewhere In Bishan

the toilet fixtures have been installed by the plumber actually... according to the hubby, water pressure doesn't seem very strong :unsure:

anyway the plumber will be changing the copper pipings to s/s ones tmr, and the pvc sink piping will be changed to the chrome one too

hope that things will be OK, and water pressure will be strong when everything turned on. the wife likes strong water.

common toilet (pipes to be changed)

IMG_0524new.jpg

ariston storage heater - 30L titanium one - is this good?

IMG_0530.jpg

I always thought got water heater the house water pressure should be good one... so I am wrong la?? ;)

Wah I also have the same problem as you the plumber also use copper pipe for the master bathroom than we die die ask them to change cause as per quote is stainless steel.

We also have a ariston storage heater its pass down by the ex owner. No complaint till now :)

Edited by zerochristy

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
the toilet fixtures have been installed by the plumber actually... according to the hubby, water pressure doesn't seem very strong :unsure:

anyway the plumber will be changing the copper pipings to s/s ones tmr, and the pvc sink piping will be changed to the chrome one too

hope that things will be OK, and water pressure will be strong when everything turned on. the wife likes strong water.

The water pressure could be due to other factors. Did you test the water pressure before ?

I have storage heater also and somehow, the water pressure varies, good initally, very strong suddenly and now normal. I think for my case, it's probably due to the water pressure in the whole block. Still wondering who I should feedback to.. HDB or PUB ?

mbr toilet concrete top + sink

IMG_0545new.jpg

Notice u did a low wall cum concrete top in the mbr. Concrete will be very sturdy and long lasting :good: . U going to do a glass above the low wall to separate shower & basin areas?

Look like the progress for your house is :thumbs up: .

Notice u did a low wall cum concrete top in the mbr. Concrete will be very sturdy and long lasting :good: . U going to do a glass above the low wall to separate shower & basin areas?

yeah, we were initially gg to do a laminate vanity top, but was worried the plywood would warp over the long run; so had it changed to this. low wall is also a recent addition, cos ID commented tt one single piece of glass would not be enuff to form the fixed shower screen panel; so no choice, have this wall added.

yeah, we were initially gg to do a laminate vanity top, but was worried the plywood would warp over the long run; so had it changed to this. low wall is also a recent addition, cos ID commented tt one single piece of glass would not be enuff to form the fixed shower screen panel; so no choice, have this wall added.

So u not going to have a shower screen? Both my bathrooms oso have low wall with glass on top. Not installed the glass yet but anxious to see the outcome.

I always thought got water heater the house water pressure should be good one... so I am wrong la?? ;)

Wah I also have the same problem as you the plumber also use copper pipe for the master bathroom than we die die ask them to change cause as per quote is stainless steel.

We also have a ariston storage heater its pass down by the ex owner. No complaint till now :)

we're not too sure either. the plumber said the water pressure is really dependent on the block's water pressure. especially we're on the mid-floor, pressure may not be the strongest

The water pressure could be due to other factors. Did you test the water pressure before ?

I have storage heater also and somehow, the water pressure varies, good initally, very strong suddenly and now normal. I think for my case, it's probably due to the water pressure in the whole block. Still wondering who I should feedback to.. HDB or PUB ?

we didn't really test the water before the renovation. regret not doing so. you're probably right about the water pressure. i suppose PUB is the authority we should feedback to

So u not going to have a shower screen? Both my bathrooms oso have low wall with glass on top. Not installed the glass yet but anxious to see the outcome.

yes, we'll still have a shower screen. a small piece of tempered glass will be resting on the low wall, coupled with a swing tempered glass door :)

we really hope that the water pressure will be fine. otherwise, we'll only get 'drizzle' from the rain shower :(

we're not too sure either. the plumber said the water pressure is really dependent on the block's water pressure. especially we're on the mid-floor, pressure may not be the strongest

Maybe can got to your downstair neighbour and ask if they face the same problem and mingle too.

im on the mid floor...

cos EM, lower level water pressure very good...but upper floor common toilet is good...MBR toilet not fantastic...has it got to do with my piping?

Maybe can got to your downstair neighbour and ask if they face the same problem and mingle too.

perhaps we should. maybe try out luck to see if they have rainshower haha 3 storeys above us also new tenants. we've not met, but maybe we can try talking to them.

btw zerochristy, did you see pix of our wc? same shape as yours, but different brand haha :D i think there's another fellow forumer also using similar wc but not of the same brand as yours and mine

anyway, hubby just came back from the new house, giving the contractors the benefit of doubt. hubby had to take leave today to ensure that the material used wasn't of inferior quality. 304 grade was used, which was the minimum quality that HDB stipulated. grr... the person at fault didn't even bother to go the extra mile to make up for his mistake but providing 316, which has higher resistance to chlorine corrosion...

the change of pipes to stainless steel ones were almost done when he left earlier the afternoon.

anyway, we're partly to blame as we didn't do enough research on materials as layman and ensuring that he uses only better quality stuff. grr....

Edited by beany0811

im on the mid floor...

cos EM, lower level water pressure very good...but upper floor common toilet is good...MBR toilet not fantastic...has it got to do with my piping?

hi, F4. we are as clueless as you. someone told us this, but we don't know how true it is as we're pretty ignorant.

the water tank on the rooftop only services half of the upper block and swey swey our floor is one level below the last level the water tank services... sian if it's true :(

hopefully, they'll upgrade the water pressure in the cluster's current upgrading project... best if it's done before we move in :P

hmm...let me go and ask my neighbours if they have such issues too...maybe i can update u after asking them. if tey have similiar issue, then it could be the mid floor syndrome :(

hmm...let me go and ask my neighbours if they have such issues too...maybe i can update u after asking them. if tey have similiar issue, then it could be the mid floor syndrome :(

thanks for your help :) we really appreciate that :)

Hmmmm i am oso having water pressure problem.

I'm on the 7th floor.

Did check with the store i bought my rainshower but they told me mine was 0 Tick water efficiency.

Which means no filter to stop water flow to save water.

However I think BD said Royal Franko shows him inside did have 1 rubber stopper and once took out the water pressure is pretty good.

I tried taps and stuffs and ya the water dont seems as good as my old place. I'm thinking issit old 20yrs flat i purchase which is y have this problem.

Hmmmm i am oso having water pressure problem.

I'm on the 7th floor.

Did check with the store i bought my rainshower but they told me mine was 0 Tick water efficiency.

Which means no filter to stop water flow to save water.

However I think BD said Royal Franko shows him inside did have 1 rubber stopper and once took out the water pressure is pretty good.

I tried taps and stuffs and ya the water dont seems as good as my old place. I'm thinking issit old 20yrs flat i purchase which is y have this problem.

that what i saw in RF...i tested mine,...seem ok ley....my wifey will be going to test if it her liking...maybe i try to take pict of the flow of water to share ba.. :)