Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
koxxic

Any Sembawang Homers?

ooo... me was thinking of trying the foot reflexology... hehe... maybe try this weekend...

anyway... anyone been to sembawang park before? is it nice there?

me trying to find place to take photos for my upcoming wedding... keke

Most part is quite run down, but if the cameraman is good, sure can take some nice shot. Do have some nice scene.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Did I mentioned half my block went black out recently? Yes, only half the block. According to neighbour, this is not the first time liao, so I have prep myself with a torchlight too.

Waaa Uber scary!!!!!! i hope nth happens when Bi is away for reservist if nt i wil freak out....

"Candyprincess: makes me wana have a big family now. ... .. . ... . .. ... NAH! no way we cn afford it here in SG... 3 is enough.. hehehehehheheh"

Wow... 3 huh? tink now a days 3 is consider a big family liao. :)

eh? 3 is small leh.. maybe ive been watching too much of SCV channel 70.... all the big family shows... family of 16, 8, 14... ahahahaha!

3 kids candyprincess ??

u kidding right, mine 2 me and my wife already given up on them already...unless you are those super patience type.

2 boys, every day war zone, man......till i give up....

actually patience has worn thin already... hahaha! yeh my frn has 1 son who is 3 and 1 daughter few mths old... the boy super hyper ! but i lurve to play with kids... and i like to try to talk sense to them... exasperating at times but kids not mine so cant teach that much because everyone has own way of bringing up kids... to me maybe she too strict or too lenient... to her maybe im too fierce or too playful... so very hard to say la... but i knw hubbs loves kids! so i wld lurve to give him a few la hee

tell you guys something... i went to the sun plaza 'REFRESH" massage place. the foot reflexology is good but the upper back massage pain like ****!!!!!!!!!!

asked them to press gentler they say gentler no effect! man! BAD REVIEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

argh!

yeh my frn's hubby went there to have his back massage because he had back pain... but after that session, he said became worse... haha! for foot massage i usually to go chinatown for my fix... $18 for 45mins... hehehe

sembawang park is filthy. it will be the last place you will wanna consider taking your wedding photos. haha!

haha! keltong, it sounds more like a PRICE THAN A PRIZE for your mahjong session. anyway i don't mahjong unless got 4..... sounds familiar?! lol! :)

candyprincess, you will vomit blood when they grow older. now that i am teaching and giving tuitions and enrichments from home, i already wanna kill myself having to stare at them. haha!

1 is always good!

chinatown is too far for me. i am the lazy type. haha! you very qing lao!(hardworking)

:)

sembawang park is filthy. it will be the last place you will wanna consider taking your wedding photos. haha!

haha! keltong, it sounds more like a PRICE THAN A PRIZE for your mahjong session. anyway i don't mahjong unless got 4..... sounds familiar?! lol! :)

candyprincess, you will vomit blood when they grow older. now that i am teaching and giving tuitions and enrichments from home, i already wanna kill myself having to stare at them. haha!

1 is always good!

chinatown is too far for me. i am the lazy type. haha! you very qing lao!(hardworking)

hahaha i used to teach tuition... quite long ago le... i remember 1 gal i taught english... she **** "teh/sajiao" when she doesnt knw the answer she wil "teh" i wil explain and give her clues but she stil "teh" wah buay tahan! ahahahahahaha

once in awhile go chinatown okie la.... quite nice to jus walk ard... heh...

Waaa Uber scary!!!!!! i hope nth happens when Bi is away for reservist if nt i wil freak out....

eh? 3 is small leh.. maybe ive been watching too much of SCV channel 70.... all the big family shows... family of 16, 8, 14... ahahahaha!

actually patience has worn thin already... hahaha! yeh my frn has 1 son who is 3 and 1 daughter few mths old... the boy super hyper ! but i lurve to play with kids... and i like to try to talk sense to them... exasperating at times but kids not mine so cant teach that much because everyone has own way of bringing up kids... to me maybe she too strict or too lenient... to her maybe im too fierce or too playful... so very hard to say la... but i knw hubbs loves kids! so i wld lurve to give him a few la hee

yeh my frn's hubby went there to have his back massage because he had back pain... but after that session, he said became worse... haha! for foot massage i usually to go chinatown for my fix... $18 for 45mins... hehehe

Get a super big torchlight! hahaha....3 is also idea for me, but guess we are stopping at 2, unless......

1 is always good!

The beach is dirty but the park itself not so bad, some parts are still quite nice, I usually go to the other end away from the crowd.

Free lesson leh, no price involved, even 2 person can play, let alone 3, but best is 4. Wahahaha....

Ystd played MJ till 1am! My very 1st sit down 4 pax play ROFL!

Thank goodness i was late only for 10mins... & boss was still having jetlag.

Hengz! Guess I was too used to coming to work late, leaving early or not coming in at all for the past 2 weeks when she was away.. heehee...

So.. when are we neighbours getting together to play? Im setting it nx fri or sat. Who is in?

Hengz! Guess I was too used to coming to work late, leaving early or not coming in at all for the past 2 weeks when she was away.. heehee...

So.. when are we neighbours getting together to play? Im setting it nx fri or sat. Who is in?

:bleah:

hmmm my lil bro has already taken over the whole room... so he's sleeping on my bed... actually its a bunk bed... the top is single the bottom is queen... the queen used to be mine and upper is my sis but my sis staying with her bf... so my bro has taken over the room... heh ... he has been waiting really long already... plus i like staying in my own home now... cept that its pretty lonely at times since only hubby & me ard... i come frm a pretty big family... family of 7... 3 boys & 2 gals... so since young its been pretty rowdy & crowded... hahaha... oh well... miss the childhood days.... pple wld always stare at us piling into the car... hahaha... quite a sight... our age gap all very close... 1 after another.. hee... wasnt easy for my mum... we kept changing maids becos they cldnt cope with 5 of us... hee hee... was really run... growing up.... hmmm.. makes me wana have a big family now. ... .. . ... . .. ... NAH! no way we cn afford it here in SG... 3 is enough.. hehehehehheheh

eh cancelled but stil have to go camp? or ur hubby wrks in the army ?

eh so far.. the only trip i experience was day time when my ID & electrician were trying out all the lights... hmmm other than that..... touch wooooddd ah!!!

haha i know i know! and all ur names are in alphabetical order de! cos i know the C, D and E personally =p

Haahaa... thats y i said.... Must let me know when. Then i will leave door open for peeping!

Today my home power tripped & I was alone! Luckily i was in the kitchen & i quickly ran to the main door. The light from the man door was enuff for me to notice my keys on de TV console & I ran to my neighbour for help. My handphones were charging in the MBR & i didnt dare to retrieve in de dark.

Neighbour came, turned on the lights. I dashed in bedroom & get mobiles. Then guai2 sat in living room with TV & main door open for 2 hrs till hb came home. Was pretty traumatised & vowed to never be alone at home at night agn!

Hmm... guess u missed de chance to peep in during dat 2 hrs :P

next time it happens come find us la, we entertain u till hb come back =p

LOL...cannot lah...age is catching up...

its never too late! hahaha

wa so onz ah? hahaha! i knw my block have someone playing cos cn hear them every wkend... "washing" tiles... quite loud.. haha

haha i know i know! and all ur names are in alphabetical order de! cos i know the C, D and E personally =p

hahaha u knw my lil bro too ? hehehe i tot of naming my kids alphabetically too budden found a few names i like that dont fall under that sequence... hehehehe so forget it!

wa so onz ah? hahaha! i knw my block have someone playing cos cn hear them every wkend... "washing" tiles... quite loud.. haha

candyprincess which block? hehe... i know 356C 1st floor got ppl playing over last weekend, i walked past then i saw. me also have MJ @ my place last sunday. hohoho... i hope it's not me u heard... keke...

Yeah... i tink we got alot of MJ siao in neighbourhood.

This sat i am having an overnighter MJ session.

Next Sat i hv noon & evening MJ with 2 different set of friends.

candyprincess which block? hehe... i know 356C 1st floor got ppl playing over last weekend, i walked past then i saw. me also have MJ @ my place last sunday. hohoho... i hope it's not me u heard... keke...

ehh i tink its either my block or.... 357... hjehehehe

Woo...so many ppls playing MJ here, got play must ask me hor, hand itchy...

yeh next time we cn play! ho ho ho !