Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
koxxic

Any Sembawang Homers?

Just flush another one down the toilet bowl, simpleguy80 please tell your birds dun be lazy, eat up all the beetles please!

Another in the under 30s club?

yeah. me and hubby are. Met young. hehe.

karenfaith's the youngest i think

The chong pang nasi lemak nice leh, usual supper place. DONT try their outlet at vivocity though, 3 sides $10

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
anyone unit main door faces the neighbour main door? do they normally closes the main door?

btw, do u guys believe in fengshui? if yes, who u recommend?

I usually open my door unless my son is crying. My opp neighbour have not move in yet but when they come over they usually open the door too.

The chong pang nasi lemak nice leh, usual supper place. DONT try their outlet at vivocity though, 3 sides $10

:jawdrop: Wah! $10! Daylight robbery ah. Prob with the sembawang one is always no place to park. Be careful for those who park at the road side, do keep a look out coz the white motorcycle do come by quite often.

anyone unit main door faces the neighbour main door? do they normally closes the main door?

I normally close my doors. The noise from the basketball court can be quite loud... dat is if u combining with the noise from the traffic from my corridor :s

My block lay out is L shaped. So I am not facing any units.

I'm not really into fengshui tho.

Edited by arwena

That's a lie...she usually closes her door coz scare ppl peep into her place and plan to rob her expensive furnishing. :P

Edited by keltong

That's a lie...she usually closes her door coz scare ppl peep into her place and place to rob her expensive furnishing. :P

si kel!

Beehoon not nice dun stone me hor :P

hahaha dun worrie la... diff pple diff taste.. hee hee...

eh i think most of the exec units face the other exec unit? hmmm we usually close our door becos we anti social... hahaha! plus i dun wan the gossip aunty 2 doors away to disturb me la... she is nice but too chatty... if u talk nice stuff okie la.. but she tells me gossip... who good who bad stuff... nt my cuppa tea la... so try to siam...!

wa daylight robbery! i wld rather eat malay rice lor!

si kel!

Relax la ppl joking with u. I thought u not scared of anything hee hee.

Oh how old is Karenfaith?

I usually open my door unless my son is crying. My opp neighbour have not move in yet but when they come over they usually open the door too.

:jawdrop: Wah! $10! Daylight robbery ah. Prob with the sembawang one is always no place to park. Be careful for those who park at the road side, do keep a look out coz the white motorcycle do come by quite often.

my friends always park at the landed housing inside, then take the back alley to the shop.

YA, 3 for $10,mahciam sales hor. drumstick is $3! vivocity food court things is ex one la, TNP did ran an articule on a $20 yong tau foo there.

Relax la ppl joking with u. I thought u not scared of anything hee hee.

Oh how old is Karenfaith?

lower lower 20s?

let her answer herself ba.

hahaha :)

Arwena, which block u stay? so i can take a peep?

hahah

ooo.. me staying in 357B. When free then let me know :P

my friends always park at the landed housing inside, then take the back alley to the shop.

YA, 3 for $10,mahciam sales hor. drumstick is $3! vivocity food court things is ex one la, TNP did ran an articule on a $20 yong tau foo there.

Got back alley? I park inside den walk the long way out leh. Muz go explore the short cut...kekeke....

The $20 yong tau foo...ye....i remember that article.

ooo.. me staying in 357B. When free then let me know :P

Tell you also no use, door close cannot peep what... :dancingqueen:

Tell you also no use, door close cannot peep what... :dancingqueen:

Haahaa... thats y i said.... Must let me know when. Then i will leave door open for peeping!

Today my home power tripped & I was alone! Luckily i was in the kitchen & i quickly ran to the main door. The light from the man door was enuff for me to notice my keys on de TV console & I ran to my neighbour for help. My handphones were charging in the MBR & i didnt dare to retrieve in de dark.

Neighbour came, turned on the lights. I dashed in bedroom & get mobiles. Then guai2 sat in living room with TV & main door open for 2 hrs till hb came home. Was pretty traumatised & vowed to never be alone at home at night agn!

Hmm... guess u missed de chance to peep in during dat 2 hrs :P

Haahaa... thats y i said.... Must let me know when. Then i will leave door open for peeping!

Today my home power tripped & I was alone! Luckily i was in the kitchen & i quickly ran to the main door. The light from the man door was enuff for me to notice my keys on de TV console & I ran to my neighbour for help. My handphones were charging in the MBR & i didnt dare to retrieve in de dark.

Neighbour came, turned on the lights. I dashed in bedroom & get mobiles. Then guai2 sat in living room with TV & main door open for 2 hrs till hb came home. Was pretty traumatised & vowed to never be alone at home at night agn!

Hmm... guess u missed de chance to peep in during dat 2 hrs :P

Aiyo then u should install an emergency flash light so when power failure is down it can turn on. Actually u just go to ur DB n push ur lever the opp way then ur power will be retrieved. Call for electrican to check why power failure.

Aiyo then u should install an emergency flash light so when power failure is down it can turn on. Actually u just go to ur DB n push ur lever the opp way then ur power will be retrieved. Call for electrican to check why power failure.

Not easy when you are panicking. Haha...the first step should be to off all the switches (if you are calm enough :P) thereafter to switch on the power at the DB. If it is all upwards, den have to check the one outside the door. Afterthat turn on the switches 1 by 1 and see if anyone of them cause it to trip.

Hmm...I think this is where those battery powered light which come on when it is dark comes in handy. Maybe I should get a couple.