Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
koxxic

Any Sembawang Homers?

Haahaa... thats y i said.... Must let me know when. Then i will leave door open for peeping!

Today my home power tripped & I was alone! Luckily i was in the kitchen & i quickly ran to the main door. The light from the man door was enuff for me to notice my keys on de TV console & I ran to my neighbour for help. My handphones were charging in the MBR & i didnt dare to retrieve in de dark.

Neighbour came, turned on the lights. I dashed in bedroom & get mobiles. Then guai2 sat in living room with TV & main door open for 2 hrs till hb came home. Was pretty traumatised & vowed to never be alone at home at night agn!

Hmm... guess u missed de chance to peep in during dat 2 hrs :P

oh no.... so scary! i wld freak out too... i jus asked hubby where the power box is jus in case.. hee.. also told him mus buy torch to standby liao... hmmm if not i wil go dwnstairs n wait for hubby... hai... coming up in June hubby going reservist.. il b hm alone for 2 weeks... okie excluding wkends! but thats like 4 nights alone!!!!!!!! oh wait.. 8!!!!!! a bit scared to be alone.... i already asked a few pple to stay over but they havent confirmed.. plus il also be working... so also dunno how.... hai... jialat

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
oh no.... so scary! i wld freak out too... i jus asked hubby where the power box is jus in case.. hee.. also told him mus buy torch to standby liao... hmmm if not i wil go dwnstairs n wait for hubby... hai... coming up in June hubby going reservist.. il b hm alone for 2 weeks... okie excluding wkends! but thats like 4 nights alone!!!!!!!! oh wait.. 8!!!!!! a bit scared to be alone.... i already asked a few pple to stay over but they havent confirmed.. plus il also be working... so also dunno how.... hai... jialat

My hb was due for reservist also in June for 2weeks. I was already thinking abt going to my mom's or in-laws place but hubby said he will come home every day from camp. Somehow, his reservist got cancelled :P

When de blackout happened, I know the box is up there but my hse was in total darkness & i just freaked! Really.. if my keys werent near, i'd prolly be sitting by my main gate lol!

no worries....go back yr mum hse to stay during that period lar... :)

Ya...that is a good idea.

My hb was due for reservist also in June for 2weeks. I was already thinking abt going to my mom's or in-laws place but hubby said he will come home every day from camp. Somehow, his reservist got cancelled :P

When de blackout happened, I know the box is up there but my hse was in total darkness & i just freaked! Really.. if my keys werent near, i'd prolly be sitting by my main gate lol!

Wah...think the government dun wan your hb to go back reservist liao. lol...maybe his pay too high government cannot afford to pay :P

do u sleep with ur lights on? if not then y afraid of the dark? ;) but come to tink of it, my hse oso kana blackout a couple of time due to the ELCB tripped. Trouble shooting found no apparent appliances costing the trip.

Any of you guys/gals experience the same thing?

no worries....go back yr mum hse to stay during that period lar... :)

hmmm my lil bro has already taken over the whole room... so he's sleeping on my bed... actually its a bunk bed... the top is single the bottom is queen... the queen used to be mine and upper is my sis but my sis staying with her bf... so my bro has taken over the room... heh ... he has been waiting really long already... plus i like staying in my own home now... cept that its pretty lonely at times since only hubby & me ard... i come frm a pretty big family... family of 7... 3 boys & 2 gals... so since young its been pretty rowdy & crowded... hahaha... oh well... miss the childhood days.... pple wld always stare at us piling into the car... hahaha... quite a sight... our age gap all very close... 1 after another.. hee... wasnt easy for my mum... we kept changing maids becos they cldnt cope with 5 of us... hee hee... was really run... growing up.... hmmm.. makes me wana have a big family now. ... .. . ... . .. ... NAH! no way we cn afford it here in SG... 3 is enough.. hehehehehheheh

eh cancelled but stil have to go camp? or ur hubby wrks in the army ?

do u sleep with ur lights on? if not then y afraid of the dark? ;) but come to tink of it, my hse oso kana blackout a couple of time due to the ELCB tripped. Trouble shooting found no apparent appliances costing the trip.

eh so far.. the only trip i experience was day time when my ID & electrician were trying out all the lights... hmmm other than that..... touch wooooddd ah!!!

Did I mentioned half my block went black out recently? Yes, only half the block. According to neighbour, this is not the first time liao, so I have prep myself with a torchlight too.

Actually I am afraid of de dark! When I was staying w my in-laws, if my hb aint hm, i'd sleep w a lamp on. Of course, I do not sleep w de lights on when my hb is ard.

eh cancelled but stil have to go camp? or ur hubby wrks in the army ?

He doesnt work for the army. Not sure why it was cancelled. You may try check w ur hb. Who knows they're from the same reservist camp :)

Did I mentioned half my block went black out recently? Yes, only half the block. According to neighbour, this is not the first time liao, so I have prep myself with a torchlight too.

Half block! Arghhh! If it had happened to me, whole place no lights, i tink i'd fainted. Bought 2 torchlights but my hb said it is too small. I'll buy a big one soon ^^

Half block! Arghhh! If it had happened to me, whole place no lights, i tink i'd fainted. Bought 2 torchlights but my hb said it is too small. I'll buy a big one soon ^^

You need a gigantic one.

Actually I am afraid of de dark! When I was staying w my in-laws, if my hb aint hm, i'd sleep w a lamp on. Of course, I do not sleep w de lights on when my hb is ard.

He doesnt work for the army. Not sure why it was cancelled. You may try check w ur hb. Who knows they're from the same reservist camp :)

Half block!! I am not sure the extend of my blackout. As far as i can remember, twice i came home from work, switch no light so just go and reset the ELCB. Once was sleeping half way, get very warm then discover the fan tripped. So again reset and continue to sleep. Tink maybe something wrong with the power grip? Not stable.

"Candyprincess: makes me wana have a big family now. ... .. . ... . .. ... NAH! no way we cn afford it here in SG... 3 is enough.. hehehehehheheh"

Wow... 3 huh? tink now a days 3 is consider a big family liao. :)

3 kids candyprincess ??

u kidding right, mine 2 me and my wife already given up on them already...unless you are those super patience type.

2 boys, every day war zone, man......till i give up....

sorry babe! have been real busy thats why didn't log on to the thread... you know... hubby not ard so lotsa rejuvenation sessions to catch up. lol! contact lens solution! you are my SAVIOUR!!!!!!!!!!!

:)

ermmm why the sudden topic abt age? haha! i am 21 lor. so the youngest gets a prize or price?

heee....

tell you guys something... i went to the sun plaza 'REFRESH" massage place. the foot reflexology is good but the upper back massage pain like ****!!!!!!!!!!

asked them to press gentler they say gentler no effect! man! BAD REVIEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

argh!

Wow... 3 huh? tink now a days 3 is consider a big family liao. :)

3 is idea..but can oni afford (barely) 2.

3 kids candyprincess ??

u kidding right, mine 2 me and my wife already given up on them already...unless you are those super patience type.

2 boys, every day war zone, man......till i give up....

Mine 2 boys too...can be fun....

sorry babe! have been real busy thats why didn't log on to the thread... you know... hubby not ard so lotsa rejuvenation sessions to catch up. lol! contact lens solution! you are my SAVIOUR!!!!!!!!!!!

:)

ermmm why the sudden topic abt age? haha! i am 21 lor. so the youngest gets a prize or price?

heee....

tell you guys something... i went to the sun plaza 'REFRESH" massage place. the foot reflexology is good but the upper back massage pain like ****!!!!!!!!!!

asked them to press gentler they say gentler no effect! man! BAD REVIEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

argh!

Yes...u get a prize for being the youngest! Free mahjong coaching session! lol

ooo... me was thinking of trying the foot reflexology... hehe... maybe try this weekend...

anyway... anyone been to sembawang park before? is it nice there?

me trying to find place to take photos for my upcoming wedding... keke