Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
koxxic

Any Sembawang Homers?

I gave away my bike coz no place to put last time, wonder if I can ask back from him... wahahaha.....it's a good bike leh.

Get mountain bike lah, more flexible, and easier to cycle, those aunty one hor, good for marketing only leh... :P

Chong Pang, lots of nice makan! Just went to tabao breakfast yesterday, always like the food there.

wahahahaha becos i go marketing almost every week ma.. heh heh... grrr... tempted to go there loR! but work is soooooooo grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr so by the time i get there i probably cn help em close shops... bleah..

hahaha....no reno done, the place was quite nicely done up, just some painting will do.

most likely moving in end nov, or dec... Taking my own sweet time :)

ooo sooo cool! cn save loaDS!!! awesome! put up pics of ur plc when u have em! am lookin forward to it!

ooo.. u always play badminton downstairs ah? my hubby-to-be loves badminton... nx time u want can jio him play... i can't play at all... wahahaha... at the most can volunteer to be shuttlecock picker... yawnz...

hmmm maybe shuttlecock picker will be the one who works out the most.. hahaha! learn to play! i think it cn be quite tiring.. esp after so long nvr play... if start to play cn feel the arm ache real bad as well as cn feel the arm "vibrating" ? hahaha

i think u are newest than most of us ba, check the joined date.

bikes hor, i bought a mini one and regretted, cos no gears, ride liao very tiring. haha

if choose again will buy mountain bike lor.

wahahaha mini bike?? is it those foldable type? hmmm... maybe we all cn go buy bike together! get discount kekekek

cnt seem to quote u... hmmm....

leonidas says : hmm... i do notice a lot of cyclist in our area. maybe can consider take up cycling. but i do feel irritate when i walk on the perdestrain walk way and a lot cyclist "ring" at u. feel very unsafe and irritate to walk on the path way.

i say : yeh if u realize ah... quite a number of them are frm india or china.... so we take up cycling then we ring back at them la.. ahahaha...

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
wahahahaha becos i go marketing almost every week ma.. heh heh... grrr... tempted to go there loR! but work is soooooooo grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr so by the time i get there i probably cn help em close shops... bleah..

Haha...go there on weekends, but have to caution you, very crowded on weekends!

eh arwena, move in alr and yaya dun reply to thread ah....... hahah! oops!

:)

LOL!!!!!! Ive been busy ma...

eg. Picking up a call at 2330hrs from *ahem* neighbour asking if i have contact lens solution & extra case ROFLLL

Also been busy asking another neighbour to help buy some IKEA items & tag to his own purchase... What a life saver that guy is! Even to the extent of helping me collect my DVD & 32" TV. *sobz... so touched!

Good thg for hving neighbours hor! U guys know who u are *winkz*

God blessed me for having wonderful neighbours :)

Updates, been bz entertaining friends every weekends now. Hopefully one day, I will be entertaining my neighbours. Still trying to "feel" my home. Maybe its too big & empty? Maybe its unbelievable I own it? I have no idea... sometimes i feel like its too good to be true.

Haha arwena if u think ur house too big then go bear a child. With a kid around running, you wont feel the house empty.

Candyprincess, you look out for carrefour advertisement on bike. I bought mine from there quite cheap less than $100. If you can find a few ppl to buy bike at the same time then if u got purchase above $150 u can ask carrefour to deliver free to ur doorstep.

i think u are newest than most of us ba, check the joined date.

bikes hor, i bought a mini one and regretted, cos no gears, ride liao very tiring. haha

if choose again will buy mountain bike lor.

Eh what mini bikes? You described it macam like those baby tricycles :x LOL

I've got a bike & badminton racket. Plus, I'm home every weekend! Feel free to ask me out! Jogging too please... all that moving & cleaning of new home doesnt seem to help me lose any pounds grrr...

A new halal place opened at MRT station rite? Ananas just opened. No idea if its nice.

eg. Picking up a call at 2330hrs from *ahem* neighbour asking if i have contact lens solution & extra case ROFLLL

wahahaha... u also got call from *ahem* neighbour... me too... but then... i don't wear contact lens... hohoho... cool to have everyone around...

beginning to think everyone stays in sembawang... met up with the guy who is supposed to help with my wedding video... and guess what... he stays in same block as me... :sport-smiley-004:

Haha...go there on weekends, but have to caution you, very crowded on weekends!

i managed to go juz nw wif hubbs. wasnt feeling that well so didnt see much. heh. jus walk see see... went to eat the chong pang nasi lemak next to the army camp... quite disappointing bah... oh well

Haha arwena if u think ur house too big then go bear a child. With a kid around running, you wont feel the house empty.

Candyprincess, you look out for carrefour advertisement on bike. I bought mine from there quite cheap less than $100. If you can find a few ppl to buy bike at the same time then if u got purchase above $150 u can ask carrefour to deliver free to ur doorstep.

a lot of pple say have a kid... wahahaha my frns also tell me the same thing.. hahaha

hmmm i dun get carrefour advertisements in my mailbox leh... do you? hmmm i think if thats the case ah... maybe il buy groceries too! so they cn deliver free to my doorsteps.. yeh! gd idea hee hee

I've got a bike & badminton racket. Plus, I'm home every weekend! Feel free to ask me out! Jogging too please... all that moving & cleaning of new home doesnt seem to help me lose any pounds grrr...

A new halal place opened at MRT station rite? Ananas just opened. No idea if its nice.

my hubbs bought noodles, hotdog & fishcake.. cost $2.80 .. he says a bit cheater becos the nasi lemak set has ard the same items but only $2.. i told him probably is the noodles lo. heh.. anyway, tastes so so... i have to agree with the cleaning nt helping with losing weight... ahahahhaha! i feel like ive put on weight... grrrr..... wait for me get bike okie? we need to form a cycle club.... kekeke

anyone from new creation church here?? maybe can go service together? hehe

i go wesley ... :bleah: where is new creation ah?

i managed to go juz nw wif hubbs. wasnt feeling that well so didnt see much. heh. jus walk see see... went to eat the chong pang nasi lemak next to the army camp... quite disappointing bah... oh well

a lot of pple say have a kid... wahahaha my frns also tell me the same thing.. hahaha

hmmm i dun get carrefour advertisements in my mailbox leh... do you? hmmm i think if thats the case ah... maybe il buy groceries too! so they cn deliver free to my doorsteps.. yeh! gd idea hee hee

my hubbs bought noodles, hotdog & fishcake.. cost $2.80 .. he says a bit cheater becos the nasi lemak set has ard the same items but only $2.. i told him probably is the noodles lo. heh.. anyway, tastes so so... i have to agree with the cleaning nt helping with losing weight... ahahahhaha! i feel like ive put on weight... grrrr..... wait for me get bike okie? we need to form a cycle club.... kekeke

Ya wait until i move over to Sembawang then we go night cycling also. I can cycle long journey u all can?

LOL!!!!!! Ive been busy ma...

Also been busy asking another neighbour to help buy some IKEA items & tag to his own purchase... What a life saver that guy is! Even to the extent of helping me collect my DVD & 32" TV. *sobz... so touched!

Good thg for hving neighbours hor! U guys know who u are *winkz*

God blessed me for having wonderful neighbours :)

Updates, been bz entertaining friends every weekends now. Hopefully one day, I will be entertaining my neighbours. Still trying to "feel" my home. Maybe its too big & empty? Maybe its unbelievable I own it? I have no idea... sometimes i feel like its too good to be true.

*ahem* *ahem* *winkz* *winkz* When entertaining me?

My bike! *sigh* my wife say the malay store always lots of ppl leh.

wahahaha... u also got call from *ahem* neighbour... me too... but then... i don't wear contact lens... hohoho... cool to have everyone around...

beginning to think everyone stays in sembawang... met up with the guy who is supposed to help with my wedding video... and guess what... he stays in same block as me... :sport-smiley-004:

Not everyone, just the nice people :notti:

Wah...high standard leh, I thought the chong pang nasi lemak not bad leh, got lots of things to choose from. Try the fried bee hoon opp 7-eleven coffee shop. Eat the morning 'session' one. Lots of people, the bee hoon and chicken wing quite good.

Ya wait until i move over to Sembawang then we go night cycling also. I can cycle long journey u all can?

Use to be able, when I still have my bike :sport-smiley-004:

Hey everyone,

i just moved in to blk 359 one month ago. :yamseng:

WELCOME! We moved in about the same time sia...and next block only, me at 359A. :yamseng:

nite cycling seems fun...count me along next time :)

Welcome Elmo88 to sembawang, i will be shifting in soon to 357A

Nov Dec not very soon leh :P