Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
coffee_o

2 Storey Coffee Shop

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Har? Aiyo? How can have no spare ones to replace damaged tiles? Haiz..... Wun that mean that ur reno may be delayed? :(

Kopi i think you call hafary to verified again..

why statement dun tally de..

what if got defects??

Ya lor doesnt make sense hor so angrie :curse:

maybe tmr go down and scold them *hmph*

ya lor maybe i will go down and verify with them tmr

Use your doggie and show them the "kelian" face if it doesn't work. heehee. :P

On a serious note, this isn't the way to run business, how could they still sell the tiles to u if they decided to discontinue it...and hor..I think u better ask Jason to reserved about 10 pieces each for all your tiles....so u can keep it after reno to play safe since Hafary say they have no spare.

Hi kopi o, =)

Paiseh, just curious and learning.. How do u know how many tiles u need? and extra how many??

eh me also not sure, Jason is the one who determine it

but when i reserved my tiles from Hafary, i did show the hafary sales my floorplan so they should be able to estimate how many tiles are required in each area

Use your doggie and show them the "kelian" face if it doesn't work. heehee. :P

On a serious note, this isn't the way to run business, how could they still sell the tiles to u if they decided to discontinue it...and hor..I think u better ask Jason to reserved about 10 pieces each for all your tiles....so u can keep it after reno to play safe since Hafary say they have no spare.

haiz ya lor but i dun mind choosing my tiles from SBH lah seems the tiles rainbowgal selected quite chio leh Wahahahaha :P

eh me also not sure, Jason is the one who determine it

but when i reserved my tiles from Hafary, i did show the hafary sales my floorplan so they should be able to estimate how many tiles are required in each area

Oh, i thought Jason will order for u since he will liase with Hafary? Dont worry, i am sure Hafary will do their best to help u..

Ya lor doesnt make sense hor so angrie :curse:

maybe tmr go down and scold them *hmph*

Yah! Scold them and reject the tiles from them. SBH should have those tiles tat u got from Hafary if u wana stick with the same ones. I went both places the last time, and found most items to be similar. :)

haiz ya lor but i dun mind choosing my tiles from SBH lah seems the tiles rainbowgal selected quite chio leh Wahahahaha :P

Haven't start tiling ya? Call Jason cancel order and go for SBH! :P mai tu liao.

Oh, i thought Jason will order for u since he will liase with Hafary? Dont worry, i am sure Hafary will do their best to help u..

ya thats the thing Jason is the one who called me and informed me abt it de :(

maybe i will bring my sample tiles down to soon bee huat tmr and show it to the sales lor

oh man i hate choosing tiles :(