Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
coffee_o

2 Storey Coffee Shop

it's kinda of weird, I remember that time when i went hafary, that guy even helped me to check if there is enough stock (including spare ones).

kopi... i think better verify with them..

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
it's kinda of weird, I remember that time when i went hafary, that guy even helped me to check if there is enough stock (including spare ones).

yup yup tmr will verify hehehehe :D

but i like your tiles leh your mosaic so nice leh hehehehe :P

Edited by coffee_o

his mind hor is no longer on hafary...his mind now is since now there is an "excuse"; I can choose what Rainbowgal have! :P

But, still should check with Hafary and know 2 side of the stories...but...I am just worry, bro, verbal promise from Hafary might not be enough...I hope it wouldn't end up do halfway...they still tell u not enough tiles...then jialat..

his mind hor is no longer on hafary...his mind now is since now there is an "excuse"; I can choose what Rainbowgal have! :P

But, still should check with Hafary and know 2 side of the stories...but...I am just worry, bro, verbal promise from Hafary might not be enough...I hope it wouldn't end up do halfway...they still tell u not enough tiles...then jialat..

ya lor thats what i'm worried also

moreover since jason had a not so good relationship with them i might as well go SBH and select the nice nice mosaic which RG has :dribble: :dribble: :dribble:

moreover since jason had a not so good relationship with them i might as well go SBH and select the nice nice mosaic which RG has :dribble: :dribble: :dribble:

I think so too... since there is a "sign" to ask u to switch to SBH.. I think no point taking the risk although Jason will still tell u...no problem can take Hafary..Who know Hafary also not happy with Jason. With that..I think switch better I guess...u got call Jason and tell him a not...ask him don't order first.

Edited by red_devil

I think so too... since there is a "sign" to ask u to switch to SBH.. I think no point taking the risk although Jason will still tell u...no problem can take Hafary..Who know Hafary also not happy with Jason. With that..I think switch better I guess...u got call Jason and tell him a not...ask him don't order first.

He is the one who told me when i called him just now de else i also din realise it

wah cham i scared i spoilt for choice again when i'm there :(

cos i just saw their website alof of mock up to see leh

Edited by coffee_o

He is the one who told me when i called him just now de else i also din realise it

wah cham i scared i spoilt for choice again when i'm there :(

cos i just saw their website alof of mock up to see leh

might as well switch and have peace of mind....one less screw up to worry about for the tiling section also...

and since tiling is the longest duration, try to make that as shun shun li li as possible.

if worst case, tiles get spoilt and not enough , then must re-order,wait and wait...it will hold up the whole renov process..

might as well switch and have peace of mind....one less screw up to worry about for the tiling section also...

and since tiling is the longest duration, try to make that as shun shun li li as possible.

if worst case, tiles get spoilt and not enough , then must re-order,wait and wait...it will hold up the whole renov process..

tmr gg changi to take a look at the tiles hahahahaha

kopi!after my reno,i also have some spare tiles,and now i storage in my storeroom like a white elephant!

it's just in case in future,we need to change some cracked tiles,we still have the spare one.

same same .... Rachel keep asking me to throw away .... I say "cannot .... spoil how .... "

then where u keep it?!I wrapped them up nicely,place under my storeroom rack!

And some behind my washing machine!at least they are kept well la.

not out of reach is ok,hopefully i also don need them in the future lah! :D

storeroom last rack . I even keep the laminate wood :)

But rachel jus buai song that the tile is there .... Ai ya ... woman lah

but this time u said u don have ah?!haha...

My tiles all from hafary too..

In fact i choose my kitchen tiles darker colour,when the tiles arrived,i was told that the kitchen tiles no more!!

So i choose a lighter shade one lor.

Normally they will know how many tiles u need for the area liao lor,if they are really experience enough.

Ya lah it's true lah better to have some spare, i will tell jason abt it hehehehe

storeroom last rack . I even keep the laminate wood :)

But rachel jus buai song that the tile is there .... Ai ya ... woman lah

it's gd to keep lah cos you nvr know what will happen mah :)

Ya lah it's true lah better to have some spare, i will tell jason abt it hehehehe

it's gd to keep lah cos you nvr know what will happen mah :)

I also put my spare tiles in the storeroom and the wifey has been nagging at me to throw them away!!! Women!!!! :rolleyes:;)

ya... tiling took mine abt 1+ weeks..

lucky mine shun shun li li, only need to change a few spoilt tiles (which was damaged during the process of rewiring)

I also put my spare tiles in the storeroom and the wifey has been nagging at me to throw them away!!! Women!!!! :rolleyes:;)

Have to de lah especially floor tiles else might not be able to find replacement next time leh

my floor lamination i don have any spare lei!

seriously if lamination spoil hor is it possible to just change with the spare :unsure: :unsure:

ya... tiling took mine abt 1+ weeks..

lucky mine shun shun li li, only need to change a few spoilt tiles (which was damaged during the process of rewiring)

ya but mine i think will take at least 2 weeks so better make sure the tiles arrives :)