Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
coffee_o

2 Storey Coffee Shop

Aiya forgot to ask my wife last night

Simon so you confirm gg meh ? book when de too early i also cannot wor

haven't book . But now got nanny liao .... so date shouldn't be a problem . u got suggestion ?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
haven't book . But now got nanny liao .... so date shouldn't be a problem . u got suggestion ?

Hmm.....think can only go between apr - may period bah cos too early difficult need to settle into my place 1st :D

that is what my hubby told me yesterday... Book 1st than say lah

but CANNOT!! wahaha... zi ye pin..

must see $$ 1st than do things :P

but if plan plan plan swee swee but flight fully booked also sianz 1/2 leh :( hahahahaha

eh if they comes in that size hor dun think baigon will work on them anymore hehehehehe :D

Yah man. Tink I also wun b able to use magazines to smash them liao. They'll wrestle with mi for the mags! Ick!

So how's the hacking? Clear away the debris liao anot? Wen will the contractor start laying tiles?

Yah man. Tink I also wun b able to use magazines to smash them liao. They'll wrestle with mi for the mags! Ick!

So how's the hacking? Clear away the debris liao anot? Wen will the contractor start laying tiles?

eh dunno leh i usually dun call jason everyday de prefer to give him a breathing space hahahahaha

hopefully they can start the rest of the reno stuff by next week bah

anyway they should be replacing my windows soon :)

but if plan plan plan swee swee but flight fully booked also sianz 1/2 leh :( hahahahaha

ok de lah.. got tiger, and airasia mah

anytime can go de.. hehe

but if you guys are going.. help me mark down those place that sell nice stuffs wor

ok de lah.. got tiger, and airasia mah

anytime can go de.. hehe

but if you guys are going.. help me mark down those place that sell nice stuffs wor

aiya next yr leh go lah more fun with more ppl mah

moreover you din go i got no smoking kakis Wahahahahaha :P

the cheap ticket extended untill 15th lei.

The Madness Continues!!!

The madness continues! With fares so low, you can pamper yourself with the savings made on your airfare and indulge in a well deserved holiday. Take your pick now from our range of destinations on sale before they are all gone!

Sale is on now until 15 November 2009, (23:59) unless sold out prior.

http://www.jetstar.com/sg/en/cheap-flights...tended_20091112

Wah bro you work for jetstar ah ? :unsure: :unsure:

eh dunno leh i usually dun call jason everyday de prefer to give him a breathing space hahahahaha

hopefully they can start the rest of the reno stuff by next week bah

anyway they should be replacing my windows soon :)

Ooo so fast replace windows liao ah? Tot they should tile first? If not, wun it be hard for them to tile the kitchen with the windows fixed liao?

Wah bro you work for jetstar ah ? :unsure: :unsure:

Haha, yah. Sounds like he changed jobs to jetstar liao. That's why keep telling ur to buy tics so earli. Maybe he got comms. :P

Ooo so fast replace windows liao ah? Tot they should tile first? If not, wun it be hard for them to tile the kitchen with the windows fixed liao?

Haha, yah. Sounds like he changed jobs to jetstar liao. That's why keep telling ur to buy tics so earli. Maybe he got comms. :P

eh no lah just that the windows guy called me asking me abt what kind of window lah, what color lah how you want to open lah whether you want the divider in the center for casement with 2 panels lah blah blah blah

think he need to go apply for permit bah :D

eh no lah just that the windows guy called me asking me abt what kind of window lah, what color lah how you want to open lah whether you want the divider in the center for casement with 2 panels lah blah blah blah

think he need to go apply for permit bah :D

Orrhhh. Icic. :D