Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
coffee_o

2 Storey Coffee Shop

aiya bro dun like that say me leh *taoyan* :P

eh actually i forgot abt that leh hahahaha :P

anyway if new HDB flat hor then gd to have storage heater since hot and cold piping all done up by HDB le :)

moreover i die die have to get storage heater de cos i have rain shower so bo pian :(

in fact last time i hate storage heater too cos i do not like to see the stupid tank in my toilet or kitchen leh hahahahaha

So how much is the storage heater and the piping cost huh?? I dunno ley, i always tot storage heater more exp.... stupid i never go check it out..

My instant heater hor, cost almost $400 for 2. than electrician charge $216 for 2 heater point..

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi Coffee,

I bought a similar sofa to yours today..Saw it too at Mr Decor IMM somewhere in April.

But got mine from Ack & Smith at IFC for $2.6k.. Now im worried coz just read up some

c***py reviews rgdg them on misrepresentation on their Simmons mattresses, which i bought at the same time..

Now i feel like robert for getting the mattress on impulse. Had planned to get the Backcare series but ended up with the

Platinum which like got no info on their website. Sianz... :furious:

Warned myself of Mr Decor but landed in another potential deep hole via Ack & Smith... :help:

My carrot head on chopping board ler... :(

other then that, looking forward to my slide out sofa too! Yeah! :yamseng:

Hi El

seriously it seems that nowadays, there are alof of errant furniture shops outside. if we bought le like you and me, the only thing we can do is hope for the best and nothing goes wrong with the delivery :(

So how much is the storage heater and the piping cost huh?? I dunno ley, i always tot storage heater more exp.... stupid i never go check it out..

My instant heater hor, cost almost $400 for 2. than electrician charge $216 for 2 heater point..

eh my 25L storage heater is $250 enough for two toilet usage i guess.

I won't be able to tell you the exact cost of the piping since i rerun all piping of my house so the price stated is in a lump sum.

eh my 25L storage heater is $250 enough for two toilet usage i guess.

I won't be able to tell you the exact cost of the piping since i rerun all piping of my house so the price stated is in a lump sum.

hihi.. can share where u got ur bathroom accessories and hob & hood?

thanks, coffee!

No prob but do check ard all the recommended sanitary stores ard so that you will know what you're looking for and also the avg price of the sanitary wares :)

Ok ok paiseh paiseh :P

anyway just went to my house to take a look in the afternoon today

this is the warzone pic that i took

Staircase railing partly removed and the storeroom below the stair also gone

4082294185_fc271e962c.jpg

Yo bro....long time didn't pay a visit to your thread..heehee... u remove the storeroom har?

Going to restore it? or intend to leave it bare?

Yo bro....long time didn't pay a visit to your thread..heehee... u remove the storeroom har?

Going to restore it? or intend to leave it bare?

Wah lau bro i was about to ask you leh where have you been ?

you stay in your new place already ? i waiting for your final pic with all th furnishing leh

anyway last time the storeroom was built with old design square square glass de so hack away and restore it into only walls kind lor :)

Wah lau bro i was about to ask you leh where have you been ?

you stay in your new place already ? i waiting for your final pic with all th furnishing leh

anyway last time the storeroom was built with old design square square glass de so hack away and restore it into only walls kind lor :)

Me haven't leh... Still doing rectification....cause we need Jason to patch up stuffs here n there as we use our microscope... hahaha. But again, part and parcel la..

So far...only my sofa, coffee table, dining table and chairs are in. But, we wraping them up..cause intend to unwrap only after complete HO. I prefer to finish all rectification first..heehee..so don't intend to shift in yet.

Oh...so u decided your storeroom door opening on which side liao?

Me haven't leh... Still doing rectification....cause we need Jason to patch up stuffs here n there as we use our microscope... hahaha. But again, part and parcel la..

So far...only my sofa, coffee table, dining table and chairs are in. But, we wraping them up..cause intend to unwrap only after complete HO. I prefer to finish all rectification first..heehee..so don't intend to shift in yet.

Oh...so u decided your storeroom door opening on which side liao?

the opening will be on the walkway side cos i intend to cover the staircase opening and build a display cabinet there :)

the opening will be on the walkway side cos i intend to cover the staircase opening and build a display cabinet there :)

oh..icic... Your house finish hacking liao a not? I went to HM....Courts....and my wife writing down model number...heheee.

Going to call Everjoint one of these days.

But I don't know they got sell LCD TV 42" under 1k a not.. hahaha. Arbo..I need to wait till the Sitex liao.

Hi El

seriously it seems that nowadays, there are alof of errant furniture shops outside. if we bought le like you and me, the only thing we can do is hope for the best and nothing goes wrong with the delivery :(

unfortunately true...so have to take every purchases with a pinch of salt from now on..

sleepless nites beckons... zz

btw, did they mentioned where was the sofa manufactured? how long was the warranty for it?

mine is wear and tear for 1 year..feel kinda silly taking it but i really really liked that sofa.

after 7 months of sofa hunting, i still like that best due to its form and functionality... :dribble:

oh..icic... Your house finish hacking liao a not? I went to HM....Courts....and my wife writing down model number...heheee.

Going to call Everjoint one of these days.

But I don't know they got sell LCD TV 42" under 1k a not.. hahaha. Arbo..I need to wait till the Sitex liao.

hehe.. if you can find the lobang of 42" under 1k.. please share with us ok!!

hehe.. if you can find the lobang of 42" under 1k.. please share with us ok!!

Newspaper got leh... Quite a few model... But mostly LG de. But I don't like LG. :( But, if the price is right...perhap, I will like LG ..hahaha