Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
charemme

Transformation In Progress

Urg.. I know wat u mean. A roach crawled across my foot wen I took a bus to sch in the past. For quite awhile, I was super paranoid and kept checking around me. *shudders*

:good: Dun be soft hearted and save $$ for the owner if the roaches come back.

I wont lor, that day i was literally scolding him, he cant even get a chance to talk... can only keep apologising

basically he is a very nice uncle.. but i went hysterical when i see roaches

Buy more!!! :D Hahaha, I tink if i'm u, I'll buy enough to surround my bed. Then they wun b able to come near mi wen I sleep. :P

Me too, i even tot of sticking the sticker ON MYSELF so that it wont crawl on me!!

but that is supposed to repell not attract right? If attract i think i will die....

Edited by charemme

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
if i go to the kitchen and get water in the middle of the night and i see xiao qiang....

i pretend not to see it and go back to sleep.... :blink:

cus i ever spray before, then the whole troop came tumbling out from under the cabinets! can fill up 2 tiles of 60x60cm... really duno where they come from cus we dun see them in the day time...

Wah lao i think i will faint leh hahahahaha

anyway thats what i did also i will pretend i dun see them hahahahaha :P

eh no thanks i scare of them cos i find that they very dirty hahahaha

oh me scare of lizards also cos i find them slimy hehehe :P

Im those kind of girls that can catch worms and spider, play with reptiles and snakes with my hands

but not roaches and butterfly.. i find xiao qiang so ER XIN!

Than i dun dare to touch house lizards, cuz they look so ugly!

if i go to the kitchen and get water in the middle of the night and i see xiao qiang....

cus i ever spray before, then the whole troop came tumbling out from under the cabinets! can fill up 2 tiles of 60x60cm... really duno where they come from cus we dun see them in the day time...

Cannot lah, how to pretend???

Must kill it, I will scream until i wake the whole family up

If its not dead.. it worse when they are crawling everywhere ley.

All these roaches hide in the cabinets de

Cannot lah, how to pretend???

Must kill it, I will scream until i wake the whole family up

If its not dead.. it worse when they are crawling everywhere ley.

All these roaches hide in the cabinets de

hahaha.. my parents' house low floor, so see many many times... if in my own room, den i bo bianz.. gotta kill it... kitchen can close one eye... :P

i wonder how can we minimize this from happening in our new house leh.. stick the pellets in before the contractors do up the cabinets? :D

After this ordeal, i also planning how to resolve this..Im a lazy girl but i think for the sake of keeping xiao qiang & ants away

i better buck up and be more dilligent in doing houseworks!

I have call the pest control company, usually will recommend engaging their service for 1 whole year so like do spraying 6x a yr.

which will cost abt $500 annually

So I think i will try to do my own pest management 1st.

#1 need to keep the place very clean, and regularing cleaning in the internal cabinets

#2 spray baigon into the rubbish chute and the kitchen drain regularly (i dunno what is the proper name for it)

My dad says xiao qiang come into the house from these few areas, even from the bathroom.

if there is a opening "drainage" where the cabinet base is, please ask your contractor to cut a piece of tile to cover the hole. if not the xiao qiang or rats will have free access to your kitchen.

#3 Im gonna stick those repellent stick in each and every drawer!

#4 Im using essential oil for repelling pests for the whole hse

#5 Putting Pandan leaves/ ba jiao will also repell pest.

#6 do not leave food waste overnight

After this ordeal, i also planning how to resolve this..Im a lazy girl but i think for the sake of keeping xiao qiang & ants away

i better buck up and be more dilligent in doing houseworks!

I have call the pest control company, usually will recommend engaging their service for 1 whole year so like do spraying 6x a yr.

which will cost abt $500 annually

So I think i will try to do my own pest management 1st.

#1 need to keep the place very clean, and regularing cleaning in the internal cabinets

#2 spray baigon into the rubbish chute and the kitchen drain regularly (i dunno what is the proper name for it)

My dad says xiao qiang come into the house from these few areas, even from the bathroom.

if there is a opening "drainage" where the cabinet base is, please ask your contractor to cut a piece of tile to cover the hole. if not the xiao qiang or rats will have free access to your kitchen.

#3 Im gonna stick those repellent stick in each and every drawer!

#4 Im using essential oil for repelling pests for the whole hse

#5 Putting Pandan leaves/ ba jiao will also repell pest.

#6 do not leave food waste overnight

Actually point #6 very impt cos no food they will not come especially ants and roaches, if got leftover, put in fridge and not on the table :)

for point #2, i seen it for myself...

For the last house (parent's), when we just bought and reno... while we doing cleaning

got this rat really ran out thru the hole at the cabinet base..

I was quite surprised, cuz we staying at level 11!

for point #2, i seen it for myself...

For the last house (parent's), when we just bought and reno... while we doing cleaning

got this rat really ran out thru the hole at the cabinet base..

I was quite surprised, cuz we staying at level 11!

Eh i think you see wrongly i think that rat is a hamster from movie G-force Wahahahahaha :P

Eh i think you see wrongly i think that rat is a hamster from movie G-force Wahahahahaha :P

bro, if really so special!

next time i encounter it again, i make sure i catch it.. and send to your hse ok

I throw in a hamster cage also.. cuz my hammy upgrading to landed property liao

bro, if really so special!

next time i encounter it again, i make sure i catch it.. and send to your hse ok

I throw in a hamster cage also.. cuz my hammy upgrading to landed property liao

Wah if the hamster look so cute like in the movie hor i dun mind leh Wahahahaha

i remembered that i ever use hot water to splash on xiaoqiang that was crawling in the toilet..

the xiaoqiang died... i nvr dare to touch the body of it.. waited for my mum to come back.. :(

hehe, my princess got attitude prob de..

only response to our call... if my mom calls her.. she come out see my mom face, she u-turn back into her room de

huh Chinchilla supposed to smells nice de ley

give than the sandbath.. n they can bath themselves

mine also bath in sandbath.. n i use wet tissue on her

smells ok lah

Tempted to try thou fragance bath sand, but worried of allergy