Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
charemme

Transformation In Progress

Tekong hor, keep clean as per his standard is it.. I will return all the xiao qiang when i move out!

He SOLD the house... but waiting for dunno 2nd appt or what i dunno lah..

he say the latest i can stay is until end Jan 2010.. cuz will need to hand over buyer liao.

Puiz... i cant wait to move out lor, who want to stay until Jan..

so he say buyer will come n check the house 1 more time for inventory

Then i was thinking stock check si mi sai?? all the bulky furniture give free also no body wan de...

then stock count for number of roaches huh...

Scarli the buyer is blind and shoot bird like me lor.. never see all the xiao qiang

Next mth he promised to discount for me, I wan to ask him discount $300.. say i got cleaner to come in n clean.

Fair boh?

Haha, wen u wana leave, leave lots of food around to bring back the roaches. If not, wait the owner/buyer sae u take things away fr the house. :P

This EA at Block 431 also at street 41

its walking distance from my own place..

so means, everyday i go home, i can check on the reno than walk back home.

The uncle promised to discount lor, cuz i ask him i hired cleaner he pay lor, cuz too late for him to come n clean also.

This EA hor, the uncle say he sell price no good..

Haha, of cuz selling price no good lar. If I'm him, I'll also wun bargain and faster let go that roach-infested place. :P

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Muaahahahaha, are we too EVIL???

Actually the owner is quite a nice uncle, i feel lah.. just that part of the xiao qiang saga pissed me off

then he still tell me, ask me to help him keep clean.

My hubby say, like that we keep clean based on his standard lor...

Return him the few hundreds of xiao qiangSSSS back to him.. but the thousands of eggs, we cant return already lah.

wait for it to breed within the 1mth lah.

EA sell for $440k... price good anot??

Uncle move to condo ley... so the EA vacant for so long..

than he left behind all the furnishing, tv, pots n pans, fridge n washer..

I wonder if his own condo also breed so much xiao qiang.. the condo management will probably evict him

Edited by charemme

Actually the owner is quite a nice uncle, i feel lah.. just that part of the xiao qiang saga pissed me off

Return him the few hundreds of xiao qiangSSSS back to him.. but the thousands of eggs, we cant return already lah.

I wonder if his own condo also breed so much xiao qiang.. the condo management will probably evict him

Wah, the owner even left behind tv and fridge ah? Won't he need those at his new place? Maybe he's afraid that the roaches will be bored, and left it there for them. :P Think $440k is quite a good price bah.

Haha, wen u wana leave, leave lots of food around to bring back the roaches. If not, wait the owner/buyer sae u take things away fr the house. :P

Wah lao are you sure you angel ah ? sound more like devil to me leh Wahahahaha :P

Wah, the owner even left behind tv and fridge ah? Won't he need those at his new place? Maybe he's afraid that the roaches will be bored, and left it there for them. :P Think $440k is quite a good price bah.

I think it's not uncle fault that the place is like that le maybe it's the previous tenant that caused this since you mentioned that uncle din stay there anymore le

my place also alot of xiao qiang at the moment and the owner also been staying in pte property de so luckily i hack everything away and clean up 1st else i think i also have a hard time getting rid of the pest :(

440k think might be below val leh

uncle moved out to private.. and the house left vacant all the way..

he didnt even rent out lor.

Yah all tv, fridge, microwave, table, fans, pots n pans all being left behind. I think they just pack their clothes n go

i think left empty for too long liao.. so become xiao qiang play ground.

Uncle very rich hor.. i salute him ley

somemore he is a hawker.. not easy

I think it's not uncle fault that the place is like that le maybe it's the previous tenant that caused this since you mentioned that uncle din stay there anymore le

my place also alot of xiao qiang at the moment and the owner also been staying in pte property de so luckily i hack everything away and clean up 1st else i think i also have a hard time getting rid of the pest :(

440k think might be below val leh

u no need to clean.. as long as hack all over ..

xiao qiang also scare lah..

but seriously ley, my own unit was vacant for 7 yrs like that until i take over..

also no xiao qiang.. at the most dust thick thick nia...

when we clean up also not so scary..

my frd say this rented place reminds of her the American movie that is about cockroaches!!

uncle moved out to private.. and the house left vacant all the way..

he didnt even rent out lor.

Yah all tv, fridge, microwave, table, fans, pots n pans all being left behind. I think they just pack their clothes n go

i think left empty for too long liao.. so become xiao qiang play ground.

Uncle very rich hor.. i salute him ley

somemore he is a hawker.. not easy

Eh uncle very funnie leh why wait till wanna sell then rent out and leave it vacant for so long leh ? :unsure: :unsure:

u no need to clean.. as long as hack all over ..

xiao qiang also scare lah..

but seriously ley, my own unit was vacant for 7 yrs like that until i take over..

also no xiao qiang.. at the most dust thick thick nia...

when we clean up also not so scary..

my frd say this rented place reminds of her the American movie that is about cockroaches!!

actually since my unit is on the 2nd floor nia, i'm abit worry also so i guess i will need to be extra vigilant in keeping my house clean especially in the kitchen :(

Eh uncle very funnie leh why wait till wanna sell then rent out and leave it vacant for so long leh ? :unsure: :unsure:

actually since my unit is on the 2nd floor nia, i'm abit worry also so i guess i will need to be extra vigilant in keeping my house clean especially in the kitchen :(

Uncle rich mah, dun need the $$. I think until he sell the unit, than the agent convinced him to rent out so got extra income, extra comn for the agent too.

The agent even told my hubby, if we really moving out by end Dec, let him know early, so the balance 1 month he still can look for people to rent.

Dont waste. Yeah right... we clean nice nice for them.. so they can rent to others. SMART!

Eh Kopi, your house on 2nd level ar.. extra measures must be taken wor..

my frd who used to stay 2nd level told me, very prone to commando xiao qiang de...

So i think at night hor, you better closed kitchen window tight ley

Hey Talking about the rubbish chute with lock device... really got such things har??

My frd ask me to do that cuz i was staying at level 6..

supposingly gt thief sneak into at low floor.. (maybe 2 to 6)

But i think the 1st thing the thief climb in, will kenna bite by my dogs first.. !

Kopi, like that your PUB bills very high! not only can kill thief, can kill anything that flys or climb in throw the window

Hey Talking about the rubbish chute with lock device... really got such things har??

My frd ask me to do that cuz i was staying at level 6..

supposingly gt thief sneak into at low floor.. (maybe 2 to 6)

But i think the 1st thing the thief climb in, will kenna bite by my dogs first.. !

Kopi, like that your PUB bills very high! not only can kill thief, can kill anything that flys or climb in throw the window

Wah good mah kill all the pest hahahahaha :P

scarli u forgot.. u go touch the grill also

really in for a SHOCK!

Wahahahaha ya man then my hair will stand :P

anyway there's always risk no matter where and which floor you stay so measures need to be taken i guess :)

Yeah, Im gonna call and arrange for delivery later.

14th Nov 2009 -> Installation of Aircon, delivery of sanitary ware, delivery of lights from lightings.com

16th Nov 2009 -> Delivery of lightings from designer's lightings

Based on the sched from my ID. I think by 11 Dec, should be able to HO liao