Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
charemme

Transformation In Progress

hehe, my princess got attitude prob de..

only response to our call... if my mom calls her.. she come out see my mom face, she u-turn back into her room de

huh Chinchilla supposed to smells nice de ley

give than the sandbath.. n they can bath themselves

mine also bath in sandbath.. n i use wet tissue on her

smells ok lah

Tempted to try thou fragance bath sand, but worried of allergy

Eh dunno leh

anyway scared of playing with hamster and chinchilla cos kena bitten b4 so dun dare to touch them le hahahahaha

Wah how come all your pet got attitude problem de ? inherit from the owner is it ? Wahahahaha :P

Edited by coffee_o

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Eh dunno leh

anyway scared of playing with hamster and chinchilla cos kena bitten b4 so dun dare to touch them le hahahahaha

Wah how come all your pet got attitude problem de ? inherit from the owner is it ? Wahahahaha :P

eh i think so ley.... all got attitude prob..

even the food also want to choose brand de!

my hubby's turtle only eat organics beans ley.. the cheapo from wet market. my mom buy, the O gui refuse to makan

same for the hammy, only eat Jap brand...

My mom say like owner... guai lan

i remembered that i ever use hot water to splash on xiaoqiang that was crawling in the toilet..

the xiaoqiang died... i nvr dare to touch the body of it.. waited for my mum to come back.. :(

wah er xin ley... use hotwater to kill it..

I ever step on a dead xiao qiang before with my bare foot in the dark.. so er xin, can hear the sound

since then, i got more scare of them

Wah lao i think i will faint leh hahahahaha

anyway thats what i did also i will pretend i dun see them hahahahaha :P

I ever step on a dead xiao qiang before with my bare foot in the dark.. so er xin, can hear the sound

Urg... Cannot pretend not to see lar! Wait that xiao qiang get more frens to the house to party...

Mi, I'll get my hb to catch. If he's not around, the nearest magazine rolled up and hit it. But it's real disgusting to see the smashed roach... ee yurrrrrrr........ But better smashed then crawling around.

Angel u very brave!

I always got chase by xiao qiang..

so i will run to the nearest baigon i can find and arm myself with it.

Haha, not very. If it's a choice of it disappearing and getting more frens here, or to get a magazine and smash it.. It's definitely to smash it. *shudders*

Baigon in kitchen cabinet leh. If the roach is upstairs and I have to run dwnstairs to get the baigon, the roach will b gone by then. I have mags and books all over, so it's easier and faster. :P Even the distance fr dwnstairs to a book is shorter than the distance to baigon. So books/mags will win everytime.

But the one thing I super duper can't stand and will run is a flying roach. I think I can beat Bolt in 100m run wen I see a flying roach. :P

Edited by Angel81

no choice.. cos to me, smashing it is more er xin...

my fren ever used hot water to kill lizard.... eeeeeee...

Haha, not very. If it's a choice of it disappearing and getting more frens here, or to get a magazine and smash it.. It's definitely to smash it. *shudders*

Baigon in kitchen cabinet leh. If the roach is upstairs and I have to run dwnstairs to get the baigon, the roach will b gone by then. I have mags and books all over, so it's easier and faster. :P Even the distance fr dwnstairs to a book is shorter than the distance to baigon. So books/mags will win everytime.

But the one thing I super duper can't stand and will run is a flying roach. I think I can beat Bolt in 100m run wen I see a flying roach. :P

wah piang, dun remind me.... the flying xiao qiang is the ultimum already!!

Lizard is more eeeeer ley

Aiyo, I got a colleague who super scare of all these stuff. She used an unbrella to hit the lizard until it died. Poor lizard

er.. i tried hot water to kill lizard before.. but when I want to clean up the area, it was still alive.. :curse:

the rented place also got big fat lizard..

I was jumping up n down, when i tried to moved the sofa away, beneath got a fat lizard..

I ask my dad to exchange with me.. i moved to bedok wth my dogs, n he moved in Tampines with my ah lao.

Hey peeps.

any idea what is the name of the sticker meant for repelling xiao qiang mah

later i go find..

eh i think so ley.... all got attitude prob..

even the food also want to choose brand de!

my hubby's turtle only eat organics beans ley.. the cheapo from wet market. my mom buy, the O gui refuse to makan

same for the hammy, only eat Jap brand...

My mom say like owner... guai lan

Wah lao i think your house like a pet shop leh got hamster, got dogs got turtle somemore :o

now lagi best got roaches and lizard as pet Wahahahahaha :P

charemme u mind telling me how much is your bedframe? the one with super high headboard. i saw a similar one at BOSS warehouse. queen size with mattress set selling for $999. some brandless mattress...