Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
charemme

Transformation In Progress

he told me quality should be ok to last me for 3 yrs...

heheh... just nice to throw out by then if im gonna sell the hse.

hey talk about cleaning... how to clean the PU leather?

Edited by charemme

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Eh... I use the leather cleaner from Ikea. hahahahahah just clean for fun. I'm not sure it cleans all that well but so far we haven't had any stains on anything (no pets, no kids in the house) so we don't require the heavy duty stuff. Just that... my bedframe's white so I wipe it now and then to maintain the whiteness. :)

Eh... I use the leather cleaner from Ikea. hahahahahah just clean for fun. I'm not sure it cleans all that well but so far we haven't had any stains on anything (no pets, no kids in the house) so we don't require the heavy duty stuff. Just that... my bedframe's white so I wipe it now and then to maintain the whiteness. :)

Arh I saw that cleaner in Ikea yesterday..

was still wondering should i get it for the white sofa..

not sure if it really cleans or i should just use JIF... muahaha

I tot your house was done.. so now still got aircon and stuffs to fixed ar

Arh I saw that cleaner in Ikea yesterday..

was still wondering should i get it for the white sofa..

not sure if it really cleans or i should just use JIF... muahaha

I tot your house was done.. so now still got aircon and stuffs to fixed ar

cannot use Jif cannot use Jif!! hahahahah this advice is from personal experience. I was writing on my bed and I accidentally made a red pen mark on the bedframe.. I went to get jif to clean off that part.. The stain came off but that little spot now is much rougher than the rest of the parts!!! hahahahaha spoilt! I daren't tell my parents. lol Luckily it's in a tiny corner of the frame and no one will ever notice.

Yup yup actually i dun like his looks immediately after grooming cos he look more like a poodle than a teddy bear hahahaha

Also at 1st ppl told us that the white spot will disappear once he grows up we're kinda disappointed cos we like the white spot but luckily so far so gd leh hehehehe :D

its quite nice, like birth mark.. easy to recognise!

In the past, when my schnauzer 1st went for grooming...

after the haircut at this famous groomer who is good at schnauzer cut. I could recognise which is my dog

amidst the 5 dogs standing at the grooming area. LOL so malu.. when the groomer ask me to make a GUESS!

cannot use Jif cannot use Jif!! hahahahah this advice is from personal experience. I was writing on my bed and I accidentally made a red pen mark on the bedframe.. I went to get jif to clean off that part.. The stain came off but that little spot now is much rougher than the rest of the parts!!! hahahahaha spoilt! I daren't tell my parents. lol Luckily it's in a tiny corner of the frame and no one will ever notice.

LOL... heng ar!!!!

Cannot imagine what will happen if i use JIF on the whole sofa...

My hubby will frown for DAYS hor

its quite nice, like birth mark.. easy to recognise!

In the past, when my schnauzer 1st went for grooming...

after the haircut at this famous groomer who is good at schnauzer cut. I could recognise which is my dog

amidst the 5 dogs standing at the grooming area. LOL so malu.. when the groomer ask me to make a GUESS!

Talking abt groomer, I'm so pissed today as our usual groomer is not ard, one of the available groomer there was cutting his hair and after a few snip,the groomer will walk away from him time and again leaving him alone on the table. I can see that he is shaking all over lor as nobody is ard so poor thing leh

I was so pissed at the groomer that i just barge into the grooming area and sayang him abit, he was so happy to see me thinking that i'm gonna bring him away leh :( and i din even bother to answer that groomer when he spoke to me i just walked out :curse:

Edited by coffee_o

LOL... heng ar!!!!

Cannot imagine what will happen if i use JIF on the whole sofa...

My hubby will frown for DAYS hor

hahaha imagine you buy leather or PU cos you want the smooth cooling feeling... then suddenly it becomes rough... LOL *faint* I think those DIY shops have some good cleaners. YOu should check out Mace's T-blog for good cleaners. hehehe :)

Talking abt groomer, I'm so pissed today as our usual groomer is not ard, one of the available groomer there was cutting his hair and after a few snip,the groomer will walk away from him time and again leaving him alone on the table. I can see that he is shaking all over lor as nobody is ard so poor thing leh

I was so pissed at the groomer that i just barge into the grooming area and sayang him abit, he was so happy to see me thinking that i'm gonna bring him away leh :( and i din even bother to answer that groomer when he spoke to me i just walked out :curse:

OMG that's what happened to my XB! When the groomer left her alone she jumped out of the sink, onto the floor and escaped through the back door.. I saw her run pass and I was like "eh, that rabbit looks familiar."

Such groomers should be shot! :P

piangz eh like hor how long then can finish the whole session.

I dun dare to go near... my dog whine like mad de.. like die father die mother like that..then fell off the table

even pluck ear fur also cry like "die father die mother".. i hear liao also heart pain

so my groomer ban me from being near the table.. in fact send me out of the SHOP!!

u never scold him ar? then not call for booking de meh?

hahaha imagine you buy leather or PU cos you want the smooth cooling feeling... then suddenly it becomes rough... LOL *faint* I think those DIY shops have some good cleaners. YOu should check out Mace's T-blog for good cleaners. hehehe :)

OMG that's what happened to my XB! When the groomer left her alone she jumped out of the sink, onto the floor and escaped through the back door.. I saw her run pass and I was like "eh, that rabbit looks familiar."

Such groomers should be shot! :P

yeah faint lor... I will cry like mad... kek sim if the sofa become patchy

if your xiao bai got lost hor... KILL THE GROOMER on the SPOT!

I dun dare to go near... my dog whine like mad de.. like die father die mother like that..then fell off the table

even pluck ear fur also cry like "die father die mother".. i hear liao also heart pain

so my groomer ban me from being near the table.. in fact send me out of the SHOP!!

i called for booking de and they did call back telling me that my groomer not in but as my baby hair is getting messy i do not wish to wait any longer lor

moreover thus far i find the rest of the groomer there ok leh except this guy so now if my designated groomer is not ard i will cancel my booking immediately :curse:

ya never scold him for leaving your dog alone? Mine kept apologising when I brought my half wet-groomed bunny back... But I'm never going back there. been grooming her myself since then. :)

ya never scold him for leaving your dog alone? Mine kept apologising when I brought my half wet-groomed bunny back... But I'm never going back there. been grooming her myself since then. :)

wanted to initially but then i scare he torture my baby for revenge leh so in the end din lor :(

moreover if my baby kena tortured by him, i wont know also since my baby can complain to me :P

anyway i just came back after sending my baby for grooming

this is the pic i took using my HP finally can see his eyes hahahaha :P

awww... Ur doggie is soooo cute! :D

Oh okie thanks thanks

never mind i will check it out and let you know thanks thanks :)

anyway i just came back after sending my baby for grooming

this is the pic i took using my HP finally can see his eyes hahahaha :P

24102009004large.jpg

omg your dog looks like a doll dog! At first glance I really thought it's a toy!

Super cute and adorable XD

omg your dog looks like a doll dog! At first glance I really thought it's a toy!

Super cute and adorable XD

haha thanks thanks but i prefer it when i could not see his eyes hahaha

eh sorry hor char makes your blog look like pet blog leh :P paiseh paiseh :bow: :bow: :bow:

Edited by coffee_o