Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
charemme

Transformation In Progress

Remember I mentioned maybe want to consider change to induction right, cuz of the city gas issue.

So i ask my ID for the price. So she tell me retail for this FOC thingy is $299, and the Induction 2 burner type is $799.. so i want to change then top up $500.

If i wan refund, can only refund $200. Can you call and check the retail price before go down?

I never check out hood & hob outside, cuz already FOC.

That time promo during the expo show is 40" Samsung LCD TV.

Wah promo got 40" LCD TV ah ? so good leh

anyway dun think the hob cost $299 nia i've seen some models of not so popular brand also cost more than this leh

hmm....see when i free i will go down and check it out

eh after i check it out hor, do you want to know the price or you want me to keep quiet ah ? hehehe :D

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
yup yup, dogs are very clever one. whenver i tell my dog, u want Treat Treat? he faster jump jump jump and quickly follow me whereever i go. i say Bou Bou (shower) he fast run and hide under the chair or table, becos he hates water. i say naughty boy, beat beat. then his ears would flip up and down, move back and front, and he knows what i meant lor. so cute leh him

Aiyo talking about things, i got all excited..

sometimes i wish i no need work.. be housewife.. stay at home look after my dogs

like that i can get a 3rd one liao

btw.. i read somewhere .. u actually using filtered water is it?? good for the dog

Yah but my 2nd one really very very stupid de last time. so want to test if he really gong or teh gong!

aiya they need to tune to your frequency 1st b4 they can understand you mah so it takes time de hahahaha

your poodle reddish dog not cheap rite? i also want one. but very ex 4 me leh.... how much u got ur dog? dogs v clever one leh...esp when going out, they super happy and sure follow 1. my doggie also like that

hmmm.....i bought it for 1.4k though heart pain but nvr regret getting him. He brings alot of joy to us leh i treat him like my kid :)

Wah promo got 40" LCD TV ah ? so good leh

anyway dun think the hob cost $299 nia i've seen some models of not so popular brand also cost more than this leh

hmm....see when i free i will go down and check it out

eh after i check it out hor, do you want to know the price or you want me to keep quiet ah ? hehehe :D

That time promo is

1)Samsung 40" LCD Tv

2) Free Hood & HOB

3)Waive GST

4) dunno what free colour pvc for internal drawers and cabinets.

I got all except #1 :(

Hey check liao let me know lah... wahaha, if u say not so cheap de.. I lagi song!

aiya they need to tune to your frequency 1st b4 they can understand you mah so it takes time de hahahaha

hmmm.....i bought it for 1.4k though heart pain but nvr regret getting him. He brings alot of joy to us leh i treat him like my kid :)

Then the Tuning process very slow... took him like 2 years! either is a late bloomer or selective hearing.

Poodle is about that price, think you got a good deal liao.. somemore your little kopi_o soooo yandao

outside usually will cost about $1800 at least to 2k+

Edited by charemme

Then the Tuning process very slow... took him like 2 years! either is a late bloomer or selective hearing.

Poodle is about that price, think you got a good deal liao.. somemore your little kopi_o soooo yandao

outside usually will cost about $1800 at least to 2k+

I bought from pet farm at pasir ris.

My bro know the dog owner cos my bro's schnauzer bought from him also de thats why i got it at a more reasonable price and the shop owner took care of the 1st 3 vaccination for my baby as well as the microchip :)

Yeah, 1.4k oredi v cheap leh, for a poodle dog. u know red poodle somemore need to top up money until 2k leh! i've checked at the pet shops, all told me the same thing! argghhh that's why i tink its too ex to buy lor

Aiyo talking about things, i got all excited..

sometimes i wish i no need work.. be housewife.. stay at home look after my dogs

like that i can get a 3rd one liao

btw.. i read somewhere .. u actually using filtered water is it?? good for the dog

wah housewife, u rich leh! now v diff for only 1 party to work, and the other stay at home, now expenses very high leh! nx time got kids even more! yeah, i'm using filtered alkaline water for me, hubby and my dog. his fur very nice, becos of that

arh 1 year plus nia.

Courts Megastore @ Tampines got hood & hob boh? I might be going down later.

eh dunno leh should have ba

you referring to the one near ikea is it ?

Yeah, 1.4k oredi v cheap leh, for a poodle dog. u know red poodle somemore need to top up money until 2k leh! i've checked at the pet shops, all told me the same thing! argghhh that's why i tink its too ex to buy lor

Go pet farm and take a look in fact some pet shop got their pets from there too it should be cheaper

wah housewife, u rich leh! now v diff for only 1 party to work, and the other stay at home, now expenses very high leh! nx time got kids even more! yeah, i'm using filtered alkaline water for me, hubby and my dog. his fur very nice, becos of that

where got rich?! I say WISH liao lor.. everyday also wish ley..so sickening to work with this boss.

i think i bo lwee to have kids lah.. so scary when think of the expenses.. somemore i not even had my customary yet.

Alkaline water for health purpose is it?

eh dunno leh should have ba

you referring to the one near ikea is it ?

Yup the one beside Ikea

where got rich?! I say WISH liao lor.. everyday also wish ley..so sickening to work with this boss.

i think i bo lwee to have kids lah.. so scary when think of the expenses.. somemore i not even had my customary yet.

Alkaline water for health purpose is it?

Yup the one beside Ikea

that courts so big still no hob hor think they can close shop liao hahahaha :P