Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
charemme

Transformation In Progress

aiyo dun worry leh u worry about the brightness, can adjust one. just change the bulbs lor, to another type. got white light and orange lights leh. my chandelier got LED somemore just top up somemore money leh. got blink, purple, red, green, blue and many colours.

that day we go view already white light... still not that bright. Then my house very dark.. all using dark colour, so i worry about that

somemore no other lighting.

direct me to the picture in your T-blog ley.I wan to see..

wahaha, when u mentioned the colourful LED, an image of DISCO chandlier came out

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
that day we go view already white light... still not that bright. Then my house very dark.. all using dark colour, so i worry about that

somemore no other lighting.

direct me to the picture in your T-blog ley.I wan to see..

wahaha, when u mentioned the colourful LED, an image of DISCO chandlier came out

Eh you opening PUB rite ? so colourful chandelier suits your house mah hehehehe :P

Hey, thanks buddy!

At this moment.. about $30K, excluding electrical works

Wow, super good price leh. Electrical works the most 2K plus ba. All the best ya, hope i can see the real thing in person. I really like it alot, the design etc.

Eh you opening PUB rite ? so colourful chandelier suits your house mah hehehehe :P

wah thanks ley... if i put colourful chandelier.. will u come patronise my PUB

Wow, super good price leh. Electrical works the most 2K plus ba. All the best ya, hope i can see the real thing in person. I really like it alot, the design etc.

I was hoping electrical stay within 2k.. dun wan to top up extra extra..

where you stay?? when its completing.. u can come n view lah..

dunno real thing will look like drawing anot

wah thanks ley... if i put colourful chandelier.. will u come patronise my PUB

i scared i kena blind by the lights ah :P

anyway your PUB so near nia very easy to drop by your place le :D

good! i charge entry fee.. and dogs allowed..

can you bring your poodle?

I think he sooooo good looking eh

eh ? if i bring my baby can waive the entrance fee or not :(

hahaha thanks leh this sat bringing him to vivocity for grooming again hehehe

anyway ppl says he is kind of big for a toy poodle hahahaha

eh ? if i bring my baby can waive the entrance fee or not :(

hahaha thanks leh this sat bringing him to vivocity for grooming again hehehe

anyway ppl says he is kind of big for a toy poodle hahahaha

can!! U bring him.. i waive everything even throw in dog tibits for him also!

nowadays dogs standard not very accurate de ley.. i love those dogs from Thailand

they maintain the breed standard very well. weird, I notice the Thai dogs character very much like their people, soft and nice.

My schnauzer also, too big for a mini.. longer legs.. but heng super tame and manja

poodle must groom very often?

can!! U bring him.. i waive everything even throw in dog tibits for him also!

nowadays dogs standard not very accurate de ley.. i love those dogs from Thailand

they maintain the breed standard very well. weird, I notice the Thai dogs character very much like their people, soft and nice.

My schnauzer also, too big for a mini.. longer legs.. but heng super tame and manja

poodle must groom very often?

Ya ya actually nearly got a schnauzer too cos bro got 1 super guai de and my wife colleague got 1 also the same longer legs too but scare to play with my baby leh so in the end kena bully by him hahahaha :P

hmm.....poodle ah on avg i will bring him for grooming session once every 2 months bah and i always tell the stylist to cut "teddy bear" look for him cos like that he looks more cute hehehe

Think all also $100 plus cuz I rem the total was $300plus for 3 racks mah. heheh. U need the exact amt? I'll need to go home to chk. :)

Haha, u still haven start the carpentry. Still got time to change ur mind for ur kitchen layout design! :D

Haha my kitchen cabinets already finished le...cannot change anymore...

yes yes i loved schnauzer since my 1st boy.. he is soo guai and manja. totally fall in love with him type.

my mom almost dis-own me.. cuz i said bring a small dog home.. and she expect it to be a chihuahua..

refused to talk to me for 3 months... now also love the dog more than me

same as schnauzer, groom every 2 months... mine i bring to joo chiat

groom by a korean master

yes yes i loved schnauzer since my 1st boy.. he is soo guai and manja. totally fall in love with him type.

my mom almost dis-own me.. cuz i said bring a small dog home.. and she expect it to be a chihuahua..

refused to talk to me for 3 months... now also love the dog more than me

same as schnauzer, groom every 2 months... mine i bring to joo chiat

groom by a korean master

Hahaha thats what my mum said also kept nagging at us for getting the dog leh but in the end she also loves them

wah korean master ah ? is it good ? so how much is the grooming ah ?

actually the reason why i like to send my baby to vivo for grooming hor is cos i can go shopping or movies while wating for him to be ready else very sian hahahaha

yeah yeah, she call me to ask if my dog had dinner anot... not me LOL

so far i find the korean master not bad lah.. somemore my dog got allergy only can go to him

ulu lah that place, last time use to locate at Tampines Mart, then move so far

he charge i think $50 or $55

He teach grooming de ley

yeah yeah, she call me to ask if my dog had dinner anot... not me LOL

so far i find the korean master not bad lah.. somemore my dog got allergy only can go to him

ulu lah that place, last time use to locate at Tampines Mart, then move so far

he charge i think $50 or $55

He teach grooming de ley

Actually now i very scare to change groomer for my baby leh cos got once i asked my wife's fren groomer who also groom her schnauzer to groom my baby

and when he came back hor they cut the hair till so short and looks very ugly leh and my baby became very scare dunno what they did to him so from then on i will nvr let them groom again so angrie that time :curse: