Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
charemme

Transformation In Progress

hey hey you all tok about dogs, never include me huh? i think kopi dog and your dog very cute leh. my dog breed is Maltese, he very naughty huh, but only naughty at home. when bring him outside, he will fake fake pretend he very guai

How old is your boy huh?? I got 2 ley.. 1 is angel, the other is devil. Devil is the smallest guy, mixed breed only 3 kilos but enuff to make people puke blood!

Maltese good ley, can keep hair long long, then can tie hair, pan mei mei like barbie doll!

okay leh, u go & see tonite lor. my co only got PC leh, at least yours is Laptop, still better than mine leh

PC good! cannot bring home.. my boss give laptop so i can bring home everyday... $$#@!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
How old is your boy huh?? I got 2 ley.. 1 is angel, the other is devil. Devil is the smallest guy, mixed breed only 3 kilos but enuff to make people puke blood!

Maltese good ley, can keep hair long long, then can tie hair, pan mei mei like barbie doll!

PC good! cannot bring home.. my boss give laptop so i can bring home everyday... $$#@!

oh my boy is about close to 3 yrs liao. very active, whenever he see me come back, wants maja, sayang and rubbing of his fur! what is the other breed of your dog? u mean the dogs name are devil and angel? 3 kilo dog not heavy what, why puke blood? my boy dun like to wear doggy clothes and stuff, he straight away go and bite out everything within 5 mins. tie hair for him very funnie, he become gal liao! haha

oh my boy is about close to 3 yrs liao. very active, whenever he see me come back, wants maja, sayang and rubbing of his fur! what is the other breed of your dog? u mean the dogs name are devil and angel? 3 kilo dog not heavy what, why puke blood? my boy dun like to wear doggy clothes and stuff, he straight away go and bite out everything within 5 mins. tie hair for him very funnie, he become gal liao! haha

My eldest is that schnauzer, name Cyrus.. this year 3years +, the 2nd name Eto is 2yrs + mixed Jack russell + Papillion. this little thing notti like ****.

We enforce strict discipline like army training like that.. now then can behave better. IF not machiam like siao ting dong.. u want to beat him, he still very happy

jumping up and down!

But both very very sticky to me.. very manja also. Then both like to wear clothes... cuz mean can go kai kai!

see their fashion show here

http://im-char.blogspot.com/2009/03/fashion-show.html

http://im-char.blogspot.com/2009/03/fashion-show-sequel.html

haha, even thou like gal hor but when the hair tie up.. look so chio! then long hair breed can change hairstyles also..

then silky white coat, so pretty

Edited by charemme

wah seh... got package somemore ar??

At Vivo City Pet safara or where huh?? How much you pay for?

ya lor pet safari lor

the 1st couple of times i send him there, he was so afraid and shaking leh see liao heart pain but now he seems ok le

hmm.......nail clipping + brush teeth + std grooming (not sure if this is consider full grooming :P) 5 sessions i paid abt $350 bah

got cut hair than consider full grooming liao, still got brush teeth ar..

but $350 for 5 times also buai cheap hor

I think dogs got better life than us ..

My groomer dun allow me to watch, cuz my dog got separation anxiety pattern de..

there is once I stand there... he whine and fell off the table. from that time on.. i dont dare le

but until now he still dun like grooming... he happily walk into the shop, half way he will slow down

then when he saw the grooming room door, He will try to U-turn back n leave the shop

just check with my ID..

This is the free hood/hob they providing. If i wan to change to Induction hod, must at least top up $500. if want refund, only take back $200.

http://www.cuizino.com/pdf/hobs/single_CUI%208.3%20VCGB.pdf

http://www.cuizino.com/pdf/hoods/single_TS92X.pdf

Mostly like will go for small tank of LPG(with 1 back-up), so no need waste $$ on hob and still maintain the same suspending cabinet.

Another concern I have, last night my hubby was trying to figure out the placement of the dining lamps.

Above the dining Table (place horizontal) , there was a vertical beam right on top.... so i think the lamps cannot be install horizontally above the table

due to space restriction.

Then i realise, with the dining table.. My hall might look crampy!!!!! :bangwall:

Hey the hob you got for free is something which I wanted to get also leh

not bad leh your deal the FOC hob not that kind of low end kind :)

got cut hair than consider full grooming liao, still got brush teeth ar..

but $350 for 5 times also buai cheap hor

I think dogs got better life than us ..

My groomer dun allow me to watch, cuz my dog got separation anxiety pattern de..

there is once I stand there... he whine and fell off the table. from that time on.. i dont dare le

but until now he still dun like grooming... he happily walk into the shop, half way he will slow down

then when he saw the grooming room door, He will try to U-turn back n leave the shop

ya man see doc more expensive than us grooming also more expensive than us leh

anyway my dog also the same initially very happy that we bringing him out till he realised that we always bluff him de either bring him to the vet or grooming hahahaha

think he got a feeling de cos when getting near he will suddenly feel very uneasy le hehehehe

oh btw they got 2 package 1 weekend de and 1 weekday, the one i got is weekend de so i think is $10 more ex per session

Edited by coffee_o

Hey the hob you got for free is something which I wanted to get also leh

not bad leh your deal the FOC hob not that kind of low end kind :)

I super gong... all the way never ask for model number, until last night then i know how it look like.

Not low end meh?? The retail is $299 only wor... I tot hob supposed to be more exp

This reno package hor.. that time i was still bargaining for a free LCD TV

but the ID insist promo end liao.. die also dont wan to give me

ya man see doc more expensive than us grooming also more expensive than us leh

anyway my dog also the same initially very happy that we bringing him out till he realised that we always bluff him de either bring him to the vet or grooming hahahaha

think he got a feeling de cos when getting near he will suddenly feel very uneasy le hehehehe

oh btw they got 2 package 1 weekend de and 1 weekday, the one i got is weekend de so i think is $10 more ex per session

Mai siao siao.. dogs are not stupid.

u see them like this hor.. sometimes im amazed they actually quite smart.

For my little devil, machiam like siao ting dong.. so 1 day i tot i try to test if he understand human language anot.. cuz his learning very sloow..

so i wonder is it his IQ lower.

I called him, and waive the tv remote from far.. ask him want Shu tiao (french fries) anot.. whoah he excited and dash towards me..

almost nearing liao.. I shove the remote and told him Deng Tiao (cane) you want?? He Jam break and u turn hor

I super gong... all the way never ask for model number, until last night then i know how it look like.

Not low end meh?? The retail is $299 only wor... I tot hob supposed to be more exp

This reno package hor.. that time i was still bargaining for a free LCD TV

but the ID insist promo end liao.. die also dont wan to give me

Huh ? retail $299 nia meh ? eh sure bo ? you mean you saw outside selling at this price ah ?

cos i'm looking for 3 burner in this placement and black tempered glass de so this fits my requirements wor

and i love the look of the oven leh maybe get their oven also :D

anyway what LCD TV they offering ?

For my little devil, machiam like siao ting dong.. so 1 day i tot i try to test if he understand human language anot.. cuz his learning very sloow..

I called him, and waive the tv remote from far.. ask him want Shu tiao (french fries) anot.. whoah he excited and dash towards me..

almost nearing liao.. I shove the remote and told him Deng Tiao (cane) you want?? He Jam break and u turn hor

they know de lah my baby very quiet de and when we ask him want to go kai kai his eyes will light up and ears pointing up le

then he will keep following us ard the house fearing that we dun bring him out when we go out hahahaha

Huh ? retail $299 nia meh ? eh sure bo ? you mean you saw outside selling at this price ah ?

cos i'm looking for 3 burner in this placement and black tempered glass de so this fits my requirements wor

and i love the look of the oven leh maybe get their oven also :D

anyway what LCD TV they offering ?

Remember I mentioned maybe want to consider change to induction right, cuz of the city gas issue.

So i ask my ID for the price. So she tell me retail for this FOC thingy is $299, and the Induction 2 burner type is $799.. so i want to change then top up $500.

If i wan refund, can only refund $200. Can you call and check the retail price before go down?

I never check out hood & hob outside, cuz already FOC.

That time promo during the expo show is 40" Samsung LCD TV.

yup yup, dogs are very clever one. whenver i tell my dog, u want Treat Treat? he faster jump jump jump and quickly follow me whereever i go. i say Bou Bou (shower) he fast run and hide under the chair or table, becos he hates water. i say naughty boy, beat beat. then his ears would flip up and down, move back and front, and he knows what i meant lor. so cute leh him

they know de lah my baby very quiet de and when we ask him want to go kai kai his eyes will light up and ears pointing up le

then he will keep following us ard the house fearing that we dun bring him out when we go out hahahaha

Yah but my 2nd one really very very stupid de last time. so want to test if he really gong or teh gong!

your poodle reddish dog not cheap rite? i also want one. but very ex 4 me leh.... how much u got ur dog? dogs v clever one leh...esp when going out, they super happy and sure follow 1. my doggie also like that