Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
charemme

Transformation In Progress

Eh she got boardnig de meh ? i din know wor in fact never see her in person also spoke to her a number of times though :)

u stayed with your hubby then how come he goes himself wor ? :unsure: :unsure:

yup.. i will use her boarding service like 3 times a year. Last time she do delivery herself de.

She and her BF loved ETO so much, until he chew her air purifiier wire also not angry wor.

We supposed to mit after work mah...then I waiting for him in the office..

then he go back to tampines straight from Orchard without calling me..

pissed off lah.. I call him, he boh return call..

by the time he call me, he reach Tampines liao.. n i still on the train.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Yup, I'm that AJ. Wah, very touched that Kopi thinks of me and my asthma until he wanna cut your croc tiles! So extreme! :P

No need to worry, I got my crocodile meat source already. Heehehehehe!

Ya, I remembered you posted on my blog previously... You're right, my house is ZAI - As in SUPER CRAMPED in terms of space! Hehehehehe!

My doggie's really living up to the Schanuzer's reputation of being a gulper with a big appetite and not knowing when to stop. I try to give her more 'natural' stuff like fruits to quell her hunger rather than treats. The dry food's also fish-based. Actually I learnt alot of the alternative 'therapies' from our dog-owner friends too. Like the Head and Shoulders thing was shared by a friend who has a Lab and JRT. She also recommends Selsun. I have another friend who uses Johnson Baby Bath and other gentle cleansers like Cetaphil and Esemthan (which I use for my kids too). I guess if its gentle enough on babies and humans, can't go wrong for dogs too. Just got to make sure its not drying.

The bathing in sea water is also good, but we just have to make sure that the water is relatively clean. When we were doing this, it meant every Sunday, my wife and I would go to either Changi point, far end of East Coast or a clean stretch of Kallang River where there's less people and pollution. We'd gather almost 20 to 30 litres of the salt water in our jerry cans and bring it back to fill a tub to soak our doggie in for about 20 minutes a time, before proceeding to give a gentle shower. After a couple of weeks, it really helped get rid of the bad skin and rashes.

I checked out the Pet Sun Chlorella. I think I'll give that a try! :)

Yeah, good idea Pinklady. I think there's quite a number of Dog lovers here in RT. :)

haha... the zai not the same zai hor.. my ZAI = STEADY POM PI PI

I every try the salt water method before when he was younger but he super scare of water

then come back with sand stuck amidst the beard.. so messy to clean.

Wah, 20-30L... how to transport??????? Power!

Then I try aromatherapy also.. so we both can Detox. but the oil very expensive.

For Pet Sun, i think can see improvment in 2 weeks.. all the rashes will dry and flake out.

After that, the "dandruff" also will reduce.

MY T-blog already becoming a dog thread liao :P

Peeps...

My MBR bathroom door, I have change to clear glass door instead of frosted de. Since i have relocated the doorway to where my WIW is..

im going to pay for hacking anyway right? I tot of hacking the whole wall and replace it with clear glass, so e whole area will look bigger.

So the whole bathroom will be see through from the WIW area. Is it worth to do it that way or no need just save the $$? :unsure:

I just sms ID to check for the price for me.

I realised I have yet to post the space planning. Here it is, I have yet to upload the revised version.

Layout to follow This option #2 , but living room will be as per 2nd drawing Option #1.

OPTION #2

Option2.jpg

OPTION #1

Option1.jpg

Edited by charemme

yup.. i will use her boarding service like 3 times a year. Last time she do delivery herself de.

She and her BF loved ETO so much, until he chew her air purifiier wire also not angry wor.

We supposed to mit after work mah...then I waiting for him in the office..

then he go back to tampines straight from Orchard without calling me..

pissed off lah.. I call him, he boh return call..

by the time he call me, he reach Tampines liao.. n i still on the train.

Hahahaha so cute leh your hubby

why din you ask him to go tanjong pagar there and fetch you leh ? :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

Hahahaha so cute leh your hubby

why din you ask him to go tanjong pagar there and fetch you leh ? :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

I call him to inform him, he call reject me cuz he with client.. than never return call to me

I gong gong sit in the office surfing net for 1.5hrs lor..

Hey, i just came back from Courts.. no cuizino brand

I call him to inform him, he call reject me cuz he with client.. than never return call to me

I gong gong sit in the office surfing net for 1.5hrs lor..

Hey, i just came back from Courts.. no cuizino brand

Oh okie thanks thanks

never mind i will check it out and let you know thanks thanks :)

anyway i just came back after sending my baby for grooming

this is the pic i took using my HP finally can see his eyes hahahaha :P

24102009004large.jpg

Kopi,

Yr baby so cuteeeeeeeee.... I want to hug! hehehhe :P

I gonna save the pic of yr baby, heheheh

Kopi, u wanna buy Cuizino hood and hob?

Royal Fanco got special package for RenoTalk forummers.

Package price is quite gd $699 include Franke sink and tap.

But I am not sure how gd is Cuizino brand.

Edited by catseyes2004sg

Kopi,

Yr baby so cuteeeeeeeee.... I want to hug! hehehhe :P

I gonna save the pic of yr baby, heheheh

Kopi, u wanna buy Cuizino hood and hob?

Royal Fanco got special package for RenoTalk forummers.

Package price is quite gd $699 include Franke sink and tap.

But I am not sure how gd is Cuizino brand.

Hahahah thanks thanks :D

anyway not really cuizino brand lah me also not sure which brand is good leh sigh headache hahahaha

anyway thanks for the lobang will find one day got take a look :)

alamak... charemme!! I've haven't been in for so long... dun even know you start a blog liao.. and we ordered the same tv console from Melvin! :)

Oh okie thanks thanks

never mind i will check it out and let you know thanks thanks :)

anyway i just came back after sending my baby for grooming

this is the pic i took using my HP finally can see his eyes hahahaha :P

24102009004large.jpg

Ahhh... he is totally huggable,kissable and loveable!!!

super super cute ley!!!!

he got a speckled of white on his chest hor

alamak... charemme!! I've haven't been in for so long... dun even know you start a blog liao.. and we ordered the same tv console from Melvin! :)

hey gal!! It has been so looong right that im finally getting my reno started!!!

how is the tv console huh? what about the furnitures?

I buy mostly everything from him...

I like the bed frame u bought from him ley

hey gal!! It has been so looong right that im finally getting my reno started!!!

how is the tv console huh? what about the furnitures?

I buy mostly everything from him...

I like the bed frame u bought from him ley

hahah yes... such a long time... :)

mm When they first sent the TV console one of the drawers had the mirror front shattered due to a small accident on the truck on the way to our house. The delivery guy showed it to us and told us he would bring a drawer back the next day. That night, my dad (the fussiest person I know) measured the TV console... mm He measured the distance of the base to the floor at 4 different areas of the console and realised that .....................

the centre was lower by 1.5mm. .... mm.. not cm.

ANYWAY my mom and I were quite irritated as it was such a tiny difference.. but he insisted on making Melvin change the WHOLE console, saying that the centre was sinking. Sigh. So Melvin DID change. It was nice of him la.

So far I'm quite happy with the console... but be careful not to put too many things in the drawers... I have too many DVDs in them and they look a little.. stressed. haha :)

I LOVE MY BED TOO! My single white one right? hehehehe :)

hahah yes... such a long time... :)

mm When they first sent the TV console one of the drawers had the mirror front shattered due to a small accident on the truck on the way to our house. The delivery guy showed it to us and told us he would bring a drawer back the next day. That night, my dad (the fussiest person I know) measured the TV console... mm He measured the distance of the base to the floor at 4 different areas of the console and realised that .....................

the centre was lower by 1.5mm. .... mm.. not cm.

ANYWAY my mom and I were quite irritated as it was such a tiny difference.. but he insisted on making Melvin change the WHOLE console, saying that the centre was sinking. Sigh. So Melvin DID change. It was nice of him la.

So far I'm quite happy with the console... but be careful not to put too many things in the drawers... I have too many DVDs in them and they look a little.. stressed. haha :)

I LOVE MY BED TOO! My single white one right? hehehehe :)

so far it has been working well right??

i think i dun have much things too put... cuz we watch movies online more often.. hehe

im abit worried about the quality.. because i really bought everything at a very cheap price.

So e picture u posted on ur bedroom.. love the bed frame so much

that is e reason i decided to try luck at S& C

if they can match Cellini price.. We will go for it!

Ahhh... he is totally huggable,kissable and loveable!!!

super super cute ley!!!!

he got a speckled of white on his chest hor

Yup yup actually i dun like his looks immediately after grooming cos he look more like a poodle than a teddy bear hahahaha

Also at 1st ppl told us that the white spot will disappear once he grows up we're kinda disappointed cos we like the white spot but luckily so far so gd leh hehehehe :D

so far it has been working well right??

i think i dun have much things too put... cuz we watch movies online more often.. hehe

im abit worried about the quality.. because i really bought everything at a very cheap price.

So e picture u posted on ur bedroom.. love the bed frame so much

that is e reason i decided to try luck at S& C

if they can match Cellini price.. We will go for it!

Ahh then the console should suit you just fine. :) I'm quite happy with it really. I bought lots of stuff from Melvin too. Most are fine except for the ultra cheap bedroom set in my bro's room but Melvin did warn us about the quality for that one. :) But since my bro was going to be away for the next 2 years we just got him that set and told him to design his own room when he's back for good. hahahah :)

I agree... I like the good pricing.. and how Melvin is willing to customise some things to suit our needs... :) heh I hope all goes well for you!

*reminds me.. to clean my bedframe...*