Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
charemme

Transformation In Progress

no I scream!!!!!! i dun even dare to go near dead cockroaches!!!

my ah lao will use baigon spray until the xiao qiang die than he clear away..

Pay the deposit, and 1st month deposit already.

the agent v nonsense.. take the comm already than act blur.

Happen that day collect keys, i was having high fever, ah lao was clearing the mess from HDB and sending me to the doc.

we didnt get to check the unit until the following day. by than too late.. already transfer rental to the owner.

cant wait for him to clean also, cuz i have movers coming in on sat morn.

So i keep scolding the owner, he keep apologise, cuz the unit vacant for years... he say didnt know

offer to discount a bit for 2nd month rental.

I told him, i ask cleaner to come in n clean.. ask him to bear the cost.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

huh poor thing!! One or two I can still handle but tons of roaches will make me panic...

You better take care of your health... your "ride" is just beginning.. will need to keep healthy.

Edited by pinkpetter

Super sad... today is the 3rd day at the rented place.

Almost want to kill the agent and the owner.

Schedule to move on Sat, and on friday.. i came over to the rented unit to check..

to my horror.... the house is full of roaches.... and i have fallen sick

My parents and hubby were cleaning the house house.. found hundreds of roaches... few hundreds!!!

im super terrified of roaches.... and so stressed staying here

cant wait to move back home.. :(

Ee yur!! Hundreds of roaches? Ick~ Think u really should get the pest guys come kill all the roaches, and send the bill to the owner. :(

Super sad... today is the 3rd day at the rented place.

Almost want to kill the agent and the owner.

Schedule to move on Sat, and on friday.. i came over to the rented unit to check..

to my horror.... the house is full of roaches.... and i have fallen sick

My parents and hubby were cleaning the house house.. found hundreds of roaches... few hundreds!!!

im super terrified of roaches.... and so stressed staying here

cant wait to move back home.. :(

Hi Charemme,

Gosh! I agreed with Angel, you might want to get those pest co. to come clean up the area and send the bill to the owners. Its not good for your health, esp. since you are recovering as roaches are quite dirty. Please take care.

Hi Charemme,

Gosh! I agreed with Angel, you might want to get those pest co. to come clean up the area and send the bill to the owners. Its not good for your health, esp. since you are recovering as roaches are quite dirty. Please take care.

Yah! Not only bad for health, also duno if can fall asleep and sleep well anot. Think I'll keep imagining roaches crawling all over my body wen I sleep. *shudders*

Yah! Not only bad for health, also duno if can fall asleep and sleep well anot. Think I'll keep imagining roaches crawling all over my body wen I sleep. *shudders*

Happened to me before..not a pleasant experience. And yea, cannot fall asleep cos you will become paranoid after a while.

Happened to me before..not a pleasant experience. And yea, cannot fall asleep cos you will become paranoid after a while.

Wah lao you two dun scare her anymore le hahahaha

Girls.. you all are so right!

I really paranoid!!... the first two nights i sleep with the lights on...

n constantly lighting the essential oil lamp.. make sure my room is filled with that..

I got the spices "ba jiao" every where cuz they also repell roaches..

I dun even dare to use the wardrobe left behind by the owner..

I scare of roaches more than i scare of GHOST! imagine how serious can that be..

the house is supposingly to be clean now.. cuz my parents clear heaps of roaches away... all the eggs too

for the 1st 2 days, my parents came over daily to clean and spray baigon everywhere

So now we are monitoring.. if the xiao qiang are coming back.. I will call the owner and get the pest control in.

Kopi u also scare ar...

I think u can Kee Siao when u see the house

hi charemme,

maybe u can buy those anti cockroaches medicine and place it at those places which u found them...

hi charemme,

maybe u can buy those anti cockroaches medicine and place it at those places which u found them...

I did buy already.. those come in small little pellets.. but i only put in places where my dogs cant reach.

I heard there is another type which is like a sticker n paste on cupboards and repell roaches de..

Im going to find in NTUC tonight

Urg.. I know wat u mean. A roach crawled across my foot wen I took a bus to sch in the past. For quite awhile, I was super paranoid and kept checking around me. *shudders*

Girls.. you all are so right!

I really paranoid!!... the first two nights i sleep with the lights on...

n constantly lighting the essential oil lamp.. make sure my room is filled with that..

I got the spices "ba jiao" every where cuz they also repell roaches..

I dun even dare to use the wardrobe left behind by the owner..

I scare of roaches more than i scare of GHOST! imagine how serious can that be..

the house is supposingly to be clean now.. cuz my parents clear heaps of roaches away... all the eggs too

for the 1st 2 days, my parents came over daily to clean and spray baigon everywhere

So now we are monitoring.. if the xiao qiang are coming back.. I will call the owner and get the pest control in.

:good: Dun be soft hearted and save $$ for the owner if the roaches come back.

I did buy already.. those come in small little pellets.. but i only put in places where my dogs cant reach.

I heard there is another type which is like a sticker n paste on cupboards and repell roaches de..

Im going to find in NTUC tonight

Buy more!!! :D Hahaha, I tink if i'm u, I'll buy enough to surround my bed. Then they wun b able to come near mi wen I sleep. :P

Kopi u also scare ar...

I think u can Kee Siao when u see the house

eh no thanks i scare of them cos i find that they very dirty hahahaha

oh me scare of lizards also cos i find them slimy hehehe :P

eh no thanks i scare of them cos i find that they very dirty hahahaha

oh me scare of lizards also cos i find them slimy hehehe :P

if i go to the kitchen and get water in the middle of the night and i see xiao qiang....

i pretend not to see it and go back to sleep.... :blink:

cus i ever spray before, then the whole troop came tumbling out from under the cabinets! can fill up 2 tiles of 60x60cm... really duno where they come from cus we dun see them in the day time...