Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
charemme

Transformation In Progress

wait im confused!!

Angel81: if take LPG still can do suspended cabinet meh?? I worry cannot take the weight and pik chia ley

If i change to cabinet with based.. I will change the 1st 2 door to drawers like what New have, and keep the last door for LPG Tank.

Feasible?

Kopi: U wait long long.. send the FOC hob to you..

I already ask my ID, how much to offset... freebies dont worth alot.

Im very $$ faced de hor

Hehe, i been reminding my ID... be cost effective.

anything they pick for me.. i assume no need top up.. if need top up last min they got to bear the extra.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Super Sianz, I just called City Gas....

my lok kok block dun have city gas piping :curse: ... got to opt for either LPG or induction hob

If LPG, than my kitchen need to change design liao..cannot do suspended le

thinking to change the bottom cabinet from shelves to drawer like what New has...

If use Induction, got to top up extra for the hob.. sai, either way will cost me extra :bangwall:

love yah kitchen very clean good for you

wait im confused!!

Angel81: if take LPG still can do suspended cabinet meh?? I worry cannot take the weight and pik chia ley

If i change to cabinet with based.. I will change the 1st 2 door to drawers like what New have, and keep the last door for LPG Tank.

Feasible?

Kopi: U wait long long.. send the FOC hob to you..

I already ask my ID, how much to offset... freebies dont worth alot.

Im very $$ faced de hor

Hehe, i been reminding my ID... be cost effective.

anything they pick for me.. i assume no need top up.. if need top up last min they got to bear the extra.

Wah cham

Angel another gd fren of New leh i believe next time go Char house also need to pay entrance fees liao :(

no lah LPG dangerous to do suspend leh i think Angel was saying she wanted to all drawers like New's kitchen but cannot becos of the stupid LPG gas so she bo pian have to do one with cabinet door to put the stupid cylinder.....eh angel correct me if i'm wrong hor cos sometimes immortal words can be different de :P

love yah kitchen very clean good for you

Thanks! Hopefully I can keep it clean for many months to come..

Im a lazy gal.. :P

Wah cham

Angel another gd fren of New leh i believe next time go Char house also need to pay entrance fees liao :(

no lah LPG dangerous to do suspend leh i think Angel was saying she wanted to all drawers like New's kitchen but cannot becos of the stupid LPG gas so she bo pian have to do one with cabinet door to put the stupid cylinder.....eh angel correct me if i'm wrong hor cos sometimes immortal words can be different de :P

Hehe.. my job is to collect $$ ley... of cos $$ faced lah

but even with LPG tank.. I think i will follow New's method on the cabinet...

i just keep door for the tank.

Dont like the idea of digging plates and pots out of the cupboard.. scarli dig out xiao qiang as well.. I will freak.

Last night ask my hubby, he also find it a good idea to do drawer.. cuz i ask him to dig all the stuffs out for packing.

The current cabinet deep deep de lor..somemore so many yrs vacant.. also worry of xiao qiang

Dont like the idea of digging plates and pots out of the cupboard.. scarli dig out xiao qiang as well.. I will freak.

Last night ask my hubby, he also find it a good idea to do drawer.. cuz i ask him to dig all the stuffs out for packing.

The current cabinet deep deep de lor..somemore so many yrs vacant.. also worry of xiao qiang

ya me thinking of doing mostly drawers too

my mum objected it at 1st but she changed her mind when i brought her to ikea to look at the design hehehehe :D

wait im confused!!

Feasible?

Wah cham

charemme, kopi explained for me liao. hehehe, that was exactly wat I meant. :P

kopi, u can upgrade from earthling to immortal liao. or at least be translator btw earthlings and immortals. :P

I wanted to also have just one cabinet for LPG and the rest drawers like new's too. But I felt that it'll look weird, as my LPG cabinet had to be in the middle of my bottom cabinets. Can u imagine all nice drawers, and suddenli in the middle got one cabinet? In the end did cabinets with pull-out drawers inside. Can consider this too, as it's really very easy to take things as well. But I think if you design the location your hobz, LPG cabinet, etc well, it'll look great too.

So far, no xiao qiangs hidden in the back of my cabinets. :P

eh ? me engaged contractor leh where got 3D drawing wor ?

the drawing in my head nia leh hahahahaha :P

Arh... I tot your is ID also.. cuz the company Name so LONG

I been waiting lor.. heng i ask, if not neck long liao.. u start hacking I still waiting LOL

kopi, u can upgrade from earthling to immortal liao. or at least be translator btw earthlings and immortals. :P

I wanted to also have just one cabinet for LPG and the rest drawers like new's too. But I felt that it'll look weird, as my LPG cabinet had to be in the middle of my bottom cabinets. Can u imagine all nice drawers, and suddenli in the middle got one cabinet? In the end did cabinets with pull-out drawers inside. Can consider this too, as it's really very easy to take things as well. But I think if you design the location your hobz, LPG cabinet, etc well, it'll look great too.

Hehe.. Me 1st time house owner, and 1st time renovate house..

until know then i know things are so complicated!

the house was vacant for 7years before i took over... so i super scare got xiao qiang

Kopi, got promoted to higher rank liao eh..

hmm, good point u mentioned. I go ask my ID where should the LPG tank be..

last wk i stupidly ask her.. can the LPG tank be keep below the basin.... both of the ID stun look at me

Edited by charemme

eh ? middleman always die very fast de me dun wanna be middleman le :P

wah idea leh how come i nvr thought of that ah ? hmmm.......anyway me thinking of door cabinet then fix those BLUM drawers inside dunno will be ma fan to take out stuff or not leh

Arh... I tot your is ID also.. cuz the company Name so LONG

I been waiting lor.. heng i ask, if not neck long liao.. u start hacking I still waiting LOL

last wk i stupidly ask her.. can the LPG tank be keep below the basin.... both of the ID stun look at me

aiya name long long look more stylo mah hehehehe :P

ya last time i engaged ID hor me bo chup leh all taken care by ID so relaxing now everything also need to oversee so sian hahahahaha

anyway it's ok me also consider 1st time no experience also hehehehe

ya promoted to middle earthlings nia :(

"last wk i stupidly ask her.. can the LPG tank be keep below the basin.... both of the ID stun look at me"

Wahahahaha you very cute leh :rofl: :rofl:

no offence i'm not laughing becos you asked the Qn but was imagining the face of your IDs. I think if i were them i will look stunned also hahahaha

Edited by coffee_o

the house was vacant for 7years before i took over... so i super scare got xiao qiang

Haha, same loh. Also got to know that renovating got so much to do/decide only when I started learning.

Har? hahaha, nvm lar. U're gg to renovate first then stay there rite? All xiao qiangs will run away when u start hacking. So no worries liao. :)

I read that it's best to keep it very near ur hob. If not the long pipe may have leaks or watever. So u gota decide where to put ur hob loh. If it's in the middle of ur counter top, then the cabinet will sure be around the middle liao. But if u can put it at one side/corner, then can consider new's drawers for the rest of the cabinet length. :D

eh ? middleman always die very fast de me dun wanna be middleman le :P

wah idea leh how come i nvr thought of that ah ? hmmm.......anyway me thinking of door cabinet then fix those BLUM drawers inside dunno will be ma fan to take out stuff or not leh

wun die fast lar. U'll get the best of both worlds. :)

Hehe. Blum expensive. This one cheaper and function just as well. But also got pple fix blum drawers inside their tall cabinet. Think one of them is familyof4. Can go search her blog for the pics. :) Very niceeee :dribble:

oh sai.. my office block certain imagines..

i cant see how the pulled out drawer look like

Alamak. U wana wait till u go home then view, or can I post the pics at ur blog?

Haha... i know im super KS...

many months back.. I have already bought my furniture!!

we went to many stores, including the whole of Sungei Kadut...

we realised we couldnt afford the furnitures we like, the taste and the wallet couldnt agree.

Fortunately we found this neighbourhood shop S&C through recommendation from RT

n in 1 shot, we bought the following from S&C at a good price -> $3000.

I can say service is very good, melvin (the boss) and his wife also gave very good advise.

So all i hope is all the furniture will be in good condition upon delivery.

Tv Console

IMAG0114.jpg

Matching Coffee Table

IMAG0113.jpg

Dining Table - 1.6m with 6 chairs

So when is ur furniture coming in? I bought a coffee table from Melvin. Waited 2 months plus. and it i not good at all. :(

IMAG0115.jpg

IMAG0116.jpg

King Size bedframe w/ high headboard (Black)

IMAG0117.jpg