Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
charemme

Transformation In Progress

wun die fast lar. U'll get the best of both worlds. :)

Hehe. Blum expensive. This one cheaper and function just as well. But also got pple fix blum drawers inside their tall cabinet. Think one of them is familyof4. Can go search her blog for the pics. :) Very niceeee :dribble:

Ya i know sigh thats why I said $$ not enough le :(

anyway i saw BLUM i like leh hmm...maybe not all but some drawers bah hehehehe

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

haha.. u can post anything you like here at my blog..

than i can get more blessings from you :P

We considering to call pest control to fog the house after reno ley..

my friend told me, like that at least for 3 years no KaKa..

cuz of my dogs.. got risk of Ticks infestion also... kenna before

I bo lwee to use BlUM... but Taokay should be able to since he got kopitiam ley

haha, not possible for me to remove the BLUM and use for my next house also right?

Edited by charemme

Ya i know sigh thats why I said $$ not enough le :(

anyway i saw BLUM i like leh hmm...maybe not all but some drawers bah hehehehe

Hehe, get BLUM for those drawers u'll use often or for heavy duty purposes loh. :P The rest can use wat I use. hehehe.. save $$ u know? :P

haha.. u can post anything you like here at my blog..

than i can get more blessings from you :P

We considering to call pest control to fog the house after reno ley..

my friend told me, like that at least for 3 years no KaKa..

cuz of my dogs.. got risk of Ticks infestion also... kenna before

haha, not possible for me to remove the BLUM and use for my next house also right?

Wah seh! Really will not have pests for at least 3yrs ah? :thumbs up: Then it's a should-do woh~

Haha, I think ur buyers will complain bah. How come no drawers in the cabinets??!! :P But can always check with them if they will hack everything. If yes, there's no harm asking ur ID if it's possible to uninstall ur BLUM and reuse rite? :P Ask beta then dun ask. :P

Here's my cabinets & drawers:

P1010036-1.jpgP1010034-1.jpg

P1010039.jpgP1010037.jpg

Very easy to take items at the back. And since there's no dark corners, no ka-kas r able to nest aniwhere. :D

soooo weird.

I still cant view the picture you post... dunno what is wrong with my company laptop.

You using photobucket right? guess can only view tonight.

i saw my friend house using 1 from hoe kee.. like good for storing those bottle & sauces.

very handy, but cost already 200plus wor

yep, her aunt using the pest control..

supposed to let them fog the house , than do area cleaning 3 days later.. so all the pesticide will seep into the walls, floors and everything

so i guess, i should do so before i move in, incase my dogs mati from licking the floor

soooo weird.

I still cant view the picture you post... dunno what is wrong with my company laptop.

You using photobucket right? guess can only view tonight.

i saw my friend house using 1 from hoe kee.. like good for storing those bottle & sauces.

very handy, but cost already 200plus wor

yep, her aunt using the pest control..

supposed to let them fog the house , than do area cleaning 3 days later.. so all the pesticide will seep into the walls, floors and everything

so i guess, i should do so before i move in, incase my dogs mati from licking the floor

Yupz, using photobucket. :( Bobian bah. Mine is also from hoe kee! And one of the drawers are used to keep sauces & bottles. hehehe, now got lots more bottles in the rack, and it's still super useful. Mine was around $100 plus I tink.

heart pain the $$ lah.. spend on things that cannot be seen...

this kind of holder hor.. can it be install later on or it got to be install when the cabinet is up?

Haha, im looking the the baking clubby thread ... your lemon cupcakes seems to have so much raves wor

heart pain the $$ lah.. spend on things that cannot be seen...

this kind of holder hor.. can it be install later on or it got to be install when the cabinet is up?

Haha, im looking the the baking clubby thread ... your lemon cupcakes seems to have so much raves wor

My this kind of holder/racks can be installed later. Just need to drill some holes into the sides only. But I would really encourage u to buy them and install them together with ur carpentry. That way, you'll be able to get the correct measurements for your cabinets. :)

Dun heart pain on these thou. They really made my life much easier. It's so easy to take items and keep them, esp when u're cooking and need to get things fast. Never regret getting them so far. :)

Haha, the forumners here are too nice, and lavish with their praises. :yamseng:

Hee, I finish work liao, gg home looh.. tty at nite or tml! :D

Edited by Angel81

Charemme, tink im simply too late to welcome u. but i oso thou ur reno is completed too. btw, your choice of kitchen cabinets colour is simply nice. Why u all so good life, so early knock off 1? poor me, still at office. btw, your T-Blog very popular lei :D

Edited by Pinklady

Hehe, get BLUM for those drawers u'll use often or for heavy duty purposes loh. :P The rest can use wat I use. hehehe.. save $$ u know? :P

Wah seh! Really will not have pests for at least 3yrs ah? :thumbs up: Then it's a should-do woh~

Haha, I think ur buyers will complain bah. How come no drawers in the cabinets??!! :P But can always check with them if they will hack everything. If yes, there's no harm asking ur ID if it's possible to uninstall ur BLUM and reuse rite? :P Ask beta then dun ask. :P

Here's my cabinets & drawers:

Very easy to take items at the back. And since there's no dark corners, no ka-kas r able to nest aniwhere. :D

I have those pulled-out racks also! But don't have the tray leh...looks very nice :dribble:

How much does it cost? Tis one over here:

P1010037.jpg

eh no wor me not towkay leh anyway i intend to stay long for my place so might as well reno swee swee mah no regrets later hehehehe

i dun think can remove lah else your kitchen will look very funny leh hahahaha

I have those pulled-out racks also! But don't have the tray leh...looks very nice :dribble:

How much does it cost? Tis one over here:

I think angel mentioned that it cost her 100+ but dunno which one she referring to wor hahahaha

char, how come next to ur 3 drawers there is another line? looks funny?

btw, u use LPG can also do suspended. the gas tank got smaller version de. not heavy one la.

Charemme, tink im simply too late to welcome u. but i oso thou ur reno is completed too. btw, your choice of kitchen cabinets colour is simply nice. Why u all so good life, so early knock off 1? poor me, still at office. btw, your T-Blog very popular lei :D

now also not late, haben start reno yet... hehe, my T-blog not popular lah... not like Kopi, havent even take keys already touch 20 pages.

eh, not good life ley... me sometimes work on wkend and PH or ever try past midnight or latest 4am.

char, how come next to ur 3 drawers there is another line? looks funny?

btw, u use LPG can also do suspended. the gas tank got smaller version de. not heavy one la.

the vertical line har? that is the pen markings lah, my ID drawing labels

hmm, got small size tank ar?? u know from which company boh??