Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
SGBuzz

New Hive

In the end still decided to change the windows but then to change the windows and leave the 20 year old grilles in place is weird so bite the bullet also change the grille lor.

Main showcase will be the window in the living room. It is those slide and swing design so when totally open will not have any obstructions.

AMK725_01.jpg

We decide decide to add grille to the window for safety sake. When the kids are older maybe can remove. ;)

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
In the end still decided to change the windows but then to change the windows and leave the 20 year old grilles in place is weird so bite the bullet also change the grille lor.

Main showcase will be the window in the living room. It is those slide and swing design so when totally open will not have any obstructions.

AMK725_01.jpg

We decide decide to add grille to the window for safety sake. When the kids are older maybe can remove. ;)

The very first time when I saw this window a few yrs back, I like it very much. But my new place is not suitable to install this - window so small. Envy u. Very nice! :)

The very first time when I saw this window a few yrs back, I like it very much. But my new place is not suitable to install this - window so small. Envy u. Very nice! :)

Cheers,

luckily i have the view to go with it else no point spending that kinda of money. :)

Am looking for this type of double face station wall clock.

doubleclock.jpg

Used to have one from Ikea but they stopped selling and today saw one at Molecule but was going for $400!

Anyone has kang tao? :)

Am looking for this type of double face station wall clock.

doubleclock.jpg

Used to have one from Ikea but they stopped selling and today saw one at Molecule but was going for $400!

Anyone has kang tao? :)

me also looking for something similar. wanted to ship in from Australia but not cheap also.

http://www.hertzelectronics.com.au/pages/public.html

if you managed to find any lobang, do share with me. :)

Edited by alamak

Selected the tiles from Hafary.

Kitchen

PC220022.jpg

MBR Toilet

PC220023.jpg

Black ones just for shower area.

Up stairs Common Toilet

PC220025.jpg

We wanted the pop out version of the green tile but they ran out so have to settle for the sunken type, again only for shower area for the green ones.

Down stairs common toilet

PC220026.jpg

Managed to get the pop out version white color just for some feature in the common toilet. Will install it where the small wash basin is.

Edited by SGBuzz

AMK725_01.jpg

have you considered using invisible grills?