Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
fifteenmay

Fifteenmay's Love Nest

Lights from lightings.com have been delivered.even came earlier than the agreed time.luckily my mum could make it down earlier. Went down after work to check and all looks ok.lights wld be up Tom!! Will go down at night to check it out.pics Tom...

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Saw that u've purchased MHI air-con which I also won't recommend to others at all....too noisy.

that gives me another reason to cancel the deal, after all the bad reviews about the company

Saw that u've purchased MHI air-con which I also won't recommend to others at all....too noisy.

Jaskel

just realised that you also using a MHI system 3 inverter - no wonder you know it's too noisy. thanks for the warning.

another question - I am now thinking of installing a mitsubishi electric syst 4 inverter ( understand that this one has smaller compressor and can go thro our ledge window). So is there only one type of mit elect syst 4 invertor? is this under the starmex series? Dun want to be smoked a second time again ..

Jaskel

just realised that you also using a MHI system 3 inverter - no wonder you know it's too noisy. thanks for the warning.

another question - I am now thinking of installing a mitsubishi electric syst 4 inverter ( understand that this one has smaller compressor and can go thro our ledge window). So is there only one type of mit elect syst 4 invertor? is this under the starmex series? Dun want to be smoked a second time again ..

No, there are 2 type of Mit. elect. System 4 inverter. This website u can see all the model and brands of the air-con, http://www.coolserve.com.sg/ . There is starmex series and there is just mit. electric. :yamseng:

Jaskel, is ur MHI system 3 inverter bought recently? I have been using mine for about coming 2 weeks till now...so far, no complaints on the noises...

froggy, for aircon units, do bear in mind the size of ur room as well as the BTU for the units before u decide to purchase system 3 or system 4

Jaskel

had to change my wardrobe design. Quite sad now.

Also, i only have 38cm between my bed ad wardrobe cos we bought too long a bed but cannot change liao cos Cellini making the bed liao :~

Jaskel, is ur MHI system 3 inverter bought recently? I have been using mine for about coming 2 weeks till now...so far, no complaints on the noises...

froggy, for aircon units, do bear in mind the size of ur room as well as the BTU for the units before u decide to purchase system 3 or system 4

Brought it last yr. With the db @ 54, really able to hear it compare to starmex 21db. When I mean noisy is the unit not compressor (cos compressors are all noisy).

Also, i only have 38cm between my bed ad wardrobe cos we bought too long a bed but cannot change liao cos Cellini making the bed liao :~

Oh dear...hope its turn out well.

I was also told that (from one shop) that undermount sinks have edges that are flat, so when mounted cannot see much of the stainless steel "edge". Does this therefore mean that if undermount = tap must mount of solid top because got no edge left in sink to punch hole right?

Is there a difference whether the tap is mounted on the sink, or on the solid surface (is one better or easier to mantain than the other)? Or is it just a matter of preference? This choice will also affect the choice of sink. :unsure:

:( Oops.. Is the extra 8 cm due to the your change in wardrobe design? Any other way to make more walking space? Hope it works out!

:( Oops.. Is the extra 8 cm due to the your change in wardrobe design? Any other way to make more walking space? Hope it works out!

sigh...got a stupid beam tt s affecting the design.with the extra long bed and beam,only got 38cm of walking space...sigh...got to make do with it.

ve to come to terms with it since it's our decision :(din know bed length also is a factor in design!!!

Beside bed length, sofa, dining table, TV, WC, basin, sink, etc... all this is also a factor in design

Hi SFK7, here is the link to all distributors in Malaysia.

http://www.kdk.com.my/dealers.asp

i m getting mine from Yes Electricial. They are wholesalers so just buy from them the kit then ask my id to install.i m going to jb this sunday to collect my stuff : )

Hi fifteenmay,

May i have the address for Yes Electrical?

We tot of getting kdk fan from JB too. Is yours the V56VK and in Malaysia they named it Senza 5?