Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
TimWong

Air-con Group Buy

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
yup...think abt 24yrs old my 'new, old' flat...

anyway, if you cant decide on brands,maybe some stats will help u along...

try this if you have not -> http://els.nea.gov.sg/mels/aircon.asp

good luck! :D

Should get higher or lower COP?

*Coefficient of Performance or COP means the ratio of the total cooling capacity expressed as Watts to the total effective input power expressed as Watts.

Should get higher or lower COP?

*Coefficient of Performance or COP means the ratio of the total cooling capacity expressed as Watts to the total effective input power expressed as Watts.

higher means more efficient

anyone care to share latest air con promo from Gain City? going there to order 1 system 3 invertor soon

Dear all bros/sis

I have been looking around to get a new air-con & finally manage to secure a group buys' price. To my understanding, their price is much lower than the market price. However, they will only offer to us unless I am able to gather at least 10 person to buy.

Anybody who are keen, please pm me your name, e-mail address, contact no., address & your favourite air-con brand/model & they will prepare a special quotation to you.

Hope I am able to gather enough kakis for the good price.

Hi

i am interested in system 4 no particular brand , no inverter required. but the more ticks is better.

it will be great if you can list out some of model and price for our consideration. :)

Dear all,

For those who have given me your contact & e-mail, I have passed your request to the air-con company. They should be getting back to you very soon. Thanks

include me for system4. ng.melvin@hotmail.com

Hey, have you gathered the 10 purchaser, count one from me. Am looking for inverter 3 and would like to get it asap. please send me the quote opusitibm@yahoo.com thanks.

Dear all bros/sis

I have been looking around to get a new air-con & finally manage to secure a group buys' price. To my understanding, their price is much lower than the market price. However, they will only offer to us unless I am able to gather at least 10 person to buy.

Anybody who are keen, please pm me your name, e-mail address, contact no., address & your favourite air-con brand/model & they will prepare a special quotation to you.

Hope I am able to gather enough kakis for the good price.

Hi there,

Please count me in as well.

Cheers.