Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Updates....

Sprayer outlet has also turned facing down, as requested.

SNC00343.jpg

i like your bidet. what's the brand and price?

Where did you get the fans ? Any GPS co-ordinate ?

Thanks

Dealer name : YES Electrical Supply

Address : 22, Jln Serampang, Taman Pelangi, 80050 Johor Bahru, Johor.

Phone : 07- 3339900

sianz.. i headed down to YES electrical today, for the same instant shower that you have bought, he quoted me RM$450. Even after I told him its not that much, he only reduced the price a little.

Not a very honest place to be buying stuff from.. Rather get from Kong Tai even if it means paying a little more.

sianz.. i headed down to YES electrical today, for the same instant shower that you have bought, he quoted me RM$450. Even after I told him its not that much, he only reduced the price a little.

Not a very honest place to be buying stuff from.. Rather get from Kong Tai even if it means paying a little more.

Eh... If i didn't rem wrongly, the price is around there. I bought 1 white @ RM$450 and 1 silver @ RM$470. I know is not cheap but in Singapore, Panasonic Instant shower without Jet Pump already $220. So basically I bought it purely bcos of Jet Pump, otherwise I will get Champs liao, cheap, simple and good.

Eh... If i didn't rem wrongly, the price is around there. I bought 1 white @ RM$450 and 1 silver @ RM$470. I know is not cheap but in Singapore, Panasonic Instant shower without Jet Pump already $220. So basically I bought it purely bcos of Jet Pump, otherwise I will get Champs liao, cheap, simple and good.

oh u bought the pump one. the salesman told me that singaporeans don't need pump as our hdb water comes from above, already has pressure.

Love you kitchen man.. very nice design and choice of colours :)

Edited by breadman

oh u bought the pump one. the salesman told me that singaporeans don't need pump as our hdb water comes from above, already has pressure.

Love you kitchen man.. very nice design and choice of colours :)

The pump is there to boost the shower power, I enjoy bathing in hotels, army camps, swimming pools, etc bcos their shower is powerful... =)

Thanks... In fact I dilemma awhile for choosing white for kitchen cabinet. =)

Hi all,

I received a few PMs asking why my reno duration so lengthy, hence I would like to clarify. My ID originally scheduled hand-over date is 10th August, which is 1st day of 7th mth, hence I request him to drag throughout the entire 7th mth. Anyway, I have quite no. of thing I DIY, hence lucky got 7th mth to drag.

My reno journey very soon coming to the end, my ID will handover to me by this week.

Cheers...

Hi all,

I received a few PMs asking why my reno duration so lengthy, hence I would like to clarify. My ID originally scheduled hand-over date is 10th August, which is 1st day of 7th mth, hence I request him to drag throughout the entire 7th mth. Anyway, I have quite no. of thing I DIY, hence lucky got 7th mth to drag.

My reno journey very soon coming to the end, my ID will handover to me by this week.

Cheers...

Good :)

Saw your unit last week, good workmanship on the wetwork

Update.... Just before handing over, the windows grills...

SNC00370.jpg

I planned to hide my SCV point in my cabinet + cable modem + wireless router + telephone point in my shoe cabinet BUT SH|T, I forgot abt Fiber Net!!

SNC00367.jpg

Cosy Kitchen @ nitez...

SNC00366.jpg

Update.... Just before handing over, the windows grills...

SNC00370.jpg

I planned to hide my SCV point in my cabinet + cable modem + wireless router + telephone point in my shoe cabinet BUT SH|T, I forgot abt Fiber Net!!

SNC00367.jpg

Cosy Kitchen @ nitez...

SNC00366.jpg

Nice!

I like the romantic ambience in the kitchen!