Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Bethel

Toa Payoh Blk 79 Kakis

a noob question:

1)can we engage an ID if their company is not named under the HDB web of the Listing of Registered Renovation Contractors?

2) is the haulage fee fixed for all blk 79?

hi tension_z..for ur own safety, it's best to engage an ID or contractor who's licensed. and i believe the haulage fee is fixed for 4rm @ $900...if u laminate/parquet ur rooms, it will be abt $700..unless ur ID absorbs partial of the haulage cost, like Alister's..then it'll be cheaper.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
for those who has gotten their keys. hv you guys check on the defects yet? I've submitted 3 pages leh and my last page consist a list of 7 defect sockets!!!

huh? I collected my keys, so far only saw a scratched tile, can u PM me what are the defects you find? I better go double check again.. what do you mean by defect sockets?

by the way, can i ask all of u, is there a stopper at the main door? cos I don't have.

strange, all the bedrooms have a stopper though..

let me know...

Edited by tension_z

huh? I collected my keys, so far only saw a scratched tile, can u PM me what are the defects you find? I better go double check again.. what do you mean by defect sockets?

by the way, can i ask all of u, is there a stopper at the main door? cos I don't have.

strange, all the bedrooms have a stopper though..

let me know...

hur hur...sadly, no...

hi tension_z..for ur own safety, it's best to engage an ID or contractor who's licensed. and i believe the haulage fee is fixed for 4rm @ $900...if u laminate/parquet ur rooms, it will be abt $700..unless ur ID absorbs partial of the haulage cost, like Alister's..then it'll be cheaper.

hi ms_white, does the haulage fee stated in the qoute from ur ID? cos i cant seems to find the haulage fee in my quote.. maybe i might have missed that.. :P $900 is fixed by HDB? !!

My ID is also Leonard Poh from Substance.. Thumbs up for him 8| Experience and able to give good advice on what is needed and what can wait.. 8|

hi ms_white, does the haulage fee stated in the qoute from ur ID? cos i cant seems to find the haulage fee in my quote.. maybe i might have missed that.. :P $900 is fixed by HDB? !!

My ID is also Leonard Poh from Substance.. Thumbs up for him 8| Experience and able to give good advice on what is needed and what can wait.. 8|

fixed by town council..the contact persons list is pasted at Blk C lift lobby. sand price goes up, consumers blood pressure also go up.

it shld be stated in ur quotation, otherwise u pay to the haulage ppl separately cos the $$ doesn't go to ur ID. =)

fixed by town council..the contact persons list is pasted at Blk C lift lobby. sand price goes up, consumers blood pressure also go up.

it shld be stated in ur quotation, otherwise u pay to the haulage ppl separately cos the $$ doesn't go to ur ID. =)

Thanks ms_white.. Guess i will have to read thru the quote again.. !!

Thanks ms_white.. Guess i will have to read thru the quote again.. !!

need not worry..u only need to check with leonard on the haulage payment then u listen to what he says lor.

whether included in quotation or not, still need to pay de. =)

hur hur...sadly, no...

SO, for Main Door, confirm no stopper, so it is not a defect.

Hahaha.. sekali, I sua ku, I report as a defect when it does not come with it.

how come for haulage fees...some cost $450, some $700, some $800, some $900 some up to $1100?

is it depending on the wetworks or hacking you do?

do we do to the main contractor by HDB for the haulage fee?

For me, only found one socket faceplate loose at kitchen and also the plastic cover cannot open fully. Anything else I should also take note ? I need to submit the defects to HDB tomorrow.

My ID told me he will touch up for me if there is minor problem during the renovation found later.

I saw a crack on the wall at almond_dust mbr wall and also the door to the storeroom couldn't close properly due to the rubber protection (or is it someone else ? can't really recall liao !! ).

how come for haulage fees...some cost $450, some $700, some $800, some $900 some up to $1100?

is it depending on the wetworks or hacking you do?

do we do to the main contractor by HDB for the haulage fee?

$1100 for 5rm, whole hs full tiled. $800 for 5rm, 3rms laminate/parquet. (if not wrong)

$900 for 4rm, whole hs full tiled. $700 for 4rm, 3rms laminate/parquet. (if not wrong)

$380 for 4rm, Alister found a gd ID! hee!!

$1100 for 5rm, whole hs full tiled. $800 for 5rm, 3rms laminate/parquet. (if not wrong)

$900 for 4rm, whole hs full tiled. $700 for 4rm, 3rms laminate/parquet. (if not wrong)

$380 for 4rm, Alister found a gd ID! hee!!

very informative. Thanks : )

For me, only found one socket faceplate loose at kitchen and also the plastic cover cannot open fully. Anything else I should also take note ? I need to submit the defects to HDB tomorrow.

My ID told me he will touch up for me if there is minor problem during the renovation found later.

I saw a crack on the wall at almond_dust mbr wall and also the door to the storeroom couldn't close properly due to the rubber protection (or is it someone else ? can't really recall liao !! ).

most welcome, tension_z..a lot of info learnt from gadgetman, strawberry_pear and alister..hee.

alister..if storerm door can close but handle can't be tilted vertically when trying to lock..slanted..is it a defect?

i nv check the sockets... and it's so dark now... dun dare to go in myself... :P

Edited by ms_white

most welcome, tension_z..a lot of info learnt from gadgetman, strawberry_pear and alister..hee.

alister..if storerm door can close but handle can't be tilted vertically when trying to lock..slanted..is it a defect?

i nv check the sockets... and it's so dark now... dun dare to go in myself... !!

My storeroom locks 45 deg up @ 2 o'clock so I think it's the design of the rods. If it locks at 12 o'clock, then the rods needs to be very long. Anyone thinks it's diff pls let me know.

i nv check the sockets... and it's so dark now... dun dare to go in myself... :jawdrop:

Hi all,

Luckily for me, not much defect. If the door can totally lock, the handle should tilt to 12o'clock, normal when close should be 9o'clock.

Hi all,

Just wana check with all of you, do your MBR toilet have an additional light socket point around the basin area?

My contractor charge me for the installation of extra electric pt at the MBR toilet for light aove my mirror but i notice after installation the electric pt looks old and may have been install by HDB.

Hmm.. :jawdrop: