Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Bethel

Toa Payoh Blk 79 Kakis

For me, only found one socket faceplate loose at kitchen and also the plastic cover cannot open fully. Anything else I should also take note ? I need to submit the defects to HDB tomorrow.

My ID told me he will touch up for me if there is minor problem during the renovation found later.

I saw a crack on the wall at almond_dust mbr wall and also the door to the storeroom couldn't close properly due to the rubber protection (or is it someone else ? can't really recall liao :jawdrop: ).

Hi Alister,

My wall and storeroom door no problem leh. It's zanie98 as u guys were discussing it at her place.

So far the defects we found are the switch casing outside the kitchen (with slight crack), window's silicon not done properly outside the living & mbr window. Do remember to check outside the windows too.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
for those who has gotten their keys. hv you guys check on the defects yet? I've submitted 3 pages leh and my last page consist a list of 7 defect sockets!:jawdrop:

hi droplets

wow tat is a long list,.. mine even have a metal rod sticking out of one lighting pt le.... sigh wonder hw long it take to get it done..

Dear all Blk 79 ABCDE Toa Payoh new owner,

Looking forward to your house warning? we fund group House warning at the Sky Garden or the Roof Garden.

Schedule:

Dec 07 - Christmas Party

Jan 08 (B4 CNY) - House warning (1st Round)

Mar 08 (after CNY - House warning (2nd Round)

Jun 08 - House Warning (3rd Round)

Sep 08 - House warning (4th Round)

Let discuss how we do it.

Looking forward to your house warning? we fund group House warning at the Sky Garden or the Roof Garden.

Schedule:

Dec 07 - Christmas Party

hi TPCRC2

Who are you ? Are you from TPY RC or a organizer looking for business ? Why "House WARNING" ? :P

Hi Alister,

Yes, I from TPC RC, just join in this forum and come to know so much happening here, some of our members also new owner there, we are planning to have a Christmas party with all of you. Let keep connected.

Night.

Schedule:

Dec 07 - Christmas Party

wah so many round of house warning scary leh.... :P

For me, only found one socket faceplate loose at kitchen and also the plastic cover cannot open fully. Anything else I should also take note ? I need to submit the defects to HDB tomorrow.

My ID told me he will touch up for me if there is minor problem during the renovation found later.

I saw a crack on the wall at almond_dust mbr wall and also the door to the storeroom couldn't close properly due to the rubber protection (or is it someone else ? can't really recall liao :P ).

Alister!

It's mine! (^_^)

hi droplets

wow tat is a long list,.. mine even have a metal rod sticking out of one lighting pt le.... sigh wonder hw long it take to get it done..

Hi dino, was told it takes abt 2 weeks..... :P

Hi all,

Just wana check with all of you, do your MBR toilet have an additional light socket point around the basin area?

My contractor charge me for the installation of extra electric pt at the MBR toilet for light aove my mirror but i notice after installation the electric pt looks old and may have been install by HDB.

Hmm.. :P

Additional lighting point?? I think all of us here can confirm that the light box above our basin already contain a ready electric point meant for a florescent tube!! Some more, the switches outside the toilets already include the one meant for this lighting point! You better check with your contractor again...He probably did not expect that you have such a big support group behind you and thinks that he can chop you anyhow! Boy will he be in for a shock when he realise this...think his potential for future business will suffer tremendously if this is not explained or rectified in full for you! :good:

hi joelex..welcome~ u can source in balestier, geylang or jalan besar. balestier has more fanciful lightings..whereas jalan besar is more normal..like flourescent..down lights..etc.. ultimately, it also depends on how powerful ur bargaining skills are. =p

ms_white, u mean the whole stretch of balestier road? :P cos i'm not familiar with balestier side..

Just an update on Blk A's progress. I noticed that the corridor lights are working already. Have been seeing a brightly lit Blk A from my present house in Bishan for the past few nights! :P

Edited by shivan