Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
fencer

Reno @my Simei 4a Resale Flat

Comex 2010 is really crowded..

Hey Matashi.. Did you go to the Comex and see see? Theres a few kind/brand of NAS selling there.. But dun tink it comes w the harddisk though.. now 1TB harddisk is quite cheap..

Bought a WD Essential 2TB harddisk for abt $179.90.

Harddisk pricing shld be going down liao..

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Comex 2010 is really crowded..

Hey Matashi.. Did you go to the Comex and see see? Theres a few kind/brand of NAS selling there.. But dun tink it comes w the harddisk though.. now 1TB harddisk is quite cheap..

Bought a WD Essential 2TB harddisk for abt $179.90.

Harddisk pricing shld be going down liao..

never like to go these shows.... cos too crowded, almost impossible to get a parking lot, usually cos of the rush and crowd - ppl tend to buy on impulse.

after the shows, usually you will find retailers in sim lim square offering the same prices where you can buy in ease. :P

i now looking at Drobo or Qnap brand network servers. still considering cos haven really find a good media player.

somemore i ordered a Snakebyte HDMI selector on the way still haven test yet. need to solve the HDMI selector flickering issue before the network servers come.

so many gadgets...aaahhhhhhh! going crazy with all the cables here and there liao.

actually i always buy my harddisk at sim lim square, just compare around can liao. usually can match show price or the most a few bucks above.

save me all the trouble to go into the crowd ;)

wa you all **** chim leh... can explain what you all buying all these goodies for? maybe i understand liao will also wan buy hahaha..

never like to go these shows.... cos too crowded, almost impossible to get a parking lot, usually cos of the rush and crowd - ppl tend to buy on impulse.

after the shows, usually you will find retailers in sim lim square offering the same prices where you can buy in ease. :P

i now looking at Drobo or Qnap brand network servers. still considering cos haven really find a good media player.

somemore i ordered a Snakebyte HDMI selector on the way still haven test yet. need to solve the HDMI selector flickering issue before the network servers come.

so many gadgets...aaahhhhhhh! going crazy with all the cables here and there liao.

actually i always buy my harddisk at sim lim square, just compare around can liao. usually can match show price or the most a few bucks above.

save me all the trouble to go into the crowd ;)

Some things i also prefer to go Sim Lim to buy..

Depends on ppl bah.. some ppl prefer to buy from PC shows coz all in 1 place..

With lots of gadgets, comes lots of wires.. Ha.. btw, rem to let me know how you solve the problems hor.. good to learn.. :P

You're not connecting all the HDMI cables directly your TV?

wa you all **** chim leh... can explain what you all buying all these goodies for? maybe i understand liao will also wan buy hahaha..

wic ones? Hmm.. must be tactical liao leh.. wait my ears become dumbo sample also.. :P

Dun know when it happened but just discovered 2 cracked wall tiles in the master bedroom toilet.. :o

Was above the door so didn't really notice.. SIgh!... :(

Had just send the pics to Henry for him to take a look..

4978325921_dc7da91f31.jpg

4982284238_398ed6139b.jpg

Wonder if there is going to be any more cracks.. need keep look out 24/7.. :(

Dun know when it happened but just discovered 2 cracked wall tiles in the master bedroom toilet.. :o

Was above the door so didn't really notice.. SIgh!... :(

Had just send the pics to Henry for him to take a look..

4978325921_dc7da91f31.jpg

4982284238_398ed6139b.jpg

Wonder if there is going to be any more cracks.. need keep look out 24/7.. :(

This is terrible.. 8| Wat did he say?

This is terrible.. 8| Wat did he say?

Yah.. really hope nothing cracks anymore... coz if replace, need to do clean up all over again.. :(

Yest send him the email wif pics and sms-ed him.. no reply as yet.. mayb sunday is "no work day"..

so see if he reply today loh.. no then have to send him sms again.. ;)

Yah.. really hope nothing cracks anymore... coz if replace, need to do clean up all over again.. :(

Yest send him the email wif pics and sms-ed him.. no reply as yet.. mayb sunday is "no work day"..

so see if he reply today loh.. no then have to send him sms again.. ;)

Just recv his email.. he said he would arrange by sat... I asked him to let me know when so i can arrange my time..

Hope nothing crops up during or after replacement.. :unsure:

Just recv his email.. he said he would arrange by sat... I asked him to let me know when so i can arrange my time..

Hope nothing crops up during or after replacement.. :unsure:

Anyone knows what to look or watch out for in replacing wall tiles?

Coz 1 of the cracked tile, behind is those hollow "bricks".. possible cases of spreading the cracks to other tiles?

Coz 1 of the cracked tile, behind is those hollow "bricks".. possible cases of spreading the cracks to other tiles?

At the moment, dun know when the tiles would be replaced yet... Hmm.. so no problem in replacing? :unsure:

At the moment, dun know when the tiles would be replaced yet... Hmm.. so no problem in replacing? :unsure:

I think shd not be a prob ba.. Coz I had one tile which had a long scratch mark and jaskel got his tiler to replace for me.. ;)

I think shd not be a prob ba.. Coz I had one tile which had a long scratch mark and jaskel got his tiler to replace for me.. ;)

:unsure: how come suddenly long scratch? could it be that particular tile poor quality? hmmm if bad workmanship then its more like hollow sounding & crack right? did u accidental bang into it or something?

:unsure: how come suddenly long scratch? could it be that particular tile poor quality? hmmm if bad workmanship then its more like hollow sounding & crack right? did u accidental bang into it or something?

Not sure too, think most likely over-looked at the beginning, wif all the excitement of shifting into our our house.. ;) Very certain tat neither me nor hubby banged into the tile coz it's at the area where we hang clothes.. :P

Definitlely not bad workmanship lah - jaskel's workers' workmanship is :thumbs up:

The tiles ard it. need to look out for only. But don't think the tiler want to do double jobs by carelessly cut/chipped the surrounding tiles.

The possibilities of spreading the cracks to other tiles are low unless the quality of the tiles are low.