Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
sin77

Whole House Rewiring

U do understand that young couples nowadays, they compare, compare and compare, and I believe most Singaporean compare anything or everything most of the time.

of coz..this is what makes us singaporean...its our identity!

Everyone want good and cheap but they didn't know cheap doesn't mean good. And renotalk is a place where a lots comparing their price.

WELL SAID! couldn't agree more!

That's why I don't sell my services here.

ya..thanks for confusing me earlier...

Edited by titanax

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Finally you have waken up, congrat ! Good intention has no good return, right? Especially young couples nowsday, they compare, compare & compare. Like to "have suppliers/contractor on", ended no deal.

Good intention didn't mean I want a return cos in the first place, there's no any profit at all with that type of pricing. Just don't like to being made use of. U do understand that young couples nowadays, they compare, compare and compare, and I believe most Singaporean compare anything or everything most of the time. Everyone want good and cheap but they didn't know cheap doesn't mean good. And renotalk is a place where a lots comparing their price. That's why I don't sell my services here.

To all,

I'm not giving my electrician no. to anyone anymore. Cos my electrician complaint to me, he had been making wasted trips to owners' hse to give a quote and in return, most of them use the quotation to press down their contractors or ID electrical work pricing. So I see no point of recommend or passing the contact at all. In fact, I had tested it myself and most of the owners really do it this way, so it was a wasting of time for us to go down and quote.

This is the quote for my electrician, if the price is ok for u, then PM me, once my electrician goes down, is to sign quotation. If not, don't bother to ask for contact at all.

Lighting Point x 30

$25 x 30 = $750

1 x 13A power point x 3

$45 x 3 = $135

2 x 13A power point X 21

$50 x 21 = $1050

1 x 15A Air con point X 2

$90

TV point X 3

$90 x 3 = $270

Tel point X 2

$45 x 2 = $90

Data point X 4

$150 x 4 = $600

Door bell point & install X 1

$25

Cooker & hood point X 2

$80 x 2 = $160

Earth bonding (water & gas pipe) X 2

$180

Shift DB 15ft X 1

$90

New set 40A DB X 1

$320

Install cornices lighting X2 4

$10 x 24 = $240

Install ceiling lighting X 9

$10 x 9 = $90

Regards

jaskel

Does the quote including switches?

To all,

I'm not giving my electrician no. to anyone anymore. Cos my electrician complaint to me, he had been making wasted trips to owners' hse to give a quote and in return, most of them use the quotation to press down their contractors or ID electrical work pricing. So I see no point of recommend or passing the contact at all. In fact, I had tested it myself and most of the owners really do it this way, so it was a wasting of time for us to go down and quote.

This is the quote for my electrician, if the price is ok for u, then PM me, once my electrician goes down, is to sign quotation. If not, don't bother to ask for contact at all.

Regards

jaskel

Finally you have waken up, congrat ! Good intention has no good return, right? Especially young couples nowsday, they compare, compare & compare. Like to "have suppliers/contractor on", ended no deal.

Edited by bepgof

Hi Jaskel, can pm me the contact for the elect work?

thanks in advance...

To all,

Lighting Point x 30

$25 x 30 = $750

1 x 13A power point x 3

$45 x 3 = $135

2 x 13A power point X 21

$50 x 21 = $1050

1 x 15A Air con point X 2

$90

TV point X 3

$90 x 3 = $270

Tel point X 2

$45 x 2 = $90

Data point X 4

$150 x 4 = $600

Door bell point & install X 1

$25

Cooker & hood point X 2

$80 x 2 = $160

Earth bonding (water & gas pipe) X 2

$180

Shift DB 15ft X 1

$90

New set 40A DB X 1

$320

Install cornices lighting X2 4

$10 x 24 = $240

Install ceiling lighting X 9

$10 x 9 = $90

Regards

jaskel

Edited by jaskel

on a side note, how much just for air-con point?? Do I need 3 points for 3 bedrooms or just one will do? First time doing air-con point.. was told by some air-con sales-person that one point is 189.00 (contractor) + $$$ PUB inspection total would amount to some 300+.... Sure or not?? I was doubtful so I was hesitate to even buy the air-con from him.... Any pointers?

$90~$120 not conceal. u only need 1 20amp air-con isolator point for all the units and use an electrician not contractor. If u want PUB inspection mean that u need to engage a LEW to do the wiring, diagram and submit the application to SP services for inspection date. 1st time free, if failed the inspection, the next time asking them to inspect will be charged a fee. Normally ask for inspection is for whole house re-wiring, but for a point only, yes u can ask for it.....if u think worth it.

on a side note, how much just for air-con point?? Do I need 3 points for 3 bedrooms or just one will do? First time doing air-con point.. was told by some air-con sales-person that one point is 189.00 (contractor) + $$$ PUB inspection total would amount to some 300+.... Sure or not?? I was doubtful so I was hesitate to even buy the air-con from him.... Any pointers?

You'll typically need one air-cond point (for HDB) which is that isolator switch, which your condenser unit will be connected to. The rest of the blower units would just be cabled up to your condenser. I'm not so sure about the pricing though.

Installing light fixture @$8 each.

Ceiling fan point @ $30 each.

Installing ceiling fan @$30 each.

Total cost still discount 10%

OIG, I'm paying so much more. Hopefully, he will give us discount.

There are:

16 Double point

16 x $50 = $800

6 Single point

6 x $45 = $270

4 SCV point

4 x $80 = $320

1 Tel point

$40

2 Water heater

2 x $80 = $160

2 A/C point

2 x $90 = $180

25 download light point.

25 x $25 = $625

10 light point.

10 x $25 = $250

Replace all swtiches with MK brand. New DB box and relocate.

DB box - $300, Earth bonding - $90

Total = $3035

Installing light fixture @$8 each.

Ceiling fan point @ $30 each.

Installing ceiling fan @$30 each.

Total cost still discount 10%

Edited by jaskel

How many switches ? How many single & double powepoints ?

There are:

16 Double point

6 Single point

4 SCV point

1 Tel point

2 Water heater

2 A/C point

25 download light point.

10 light point.

Replace all swtiches with MK brand. New DB box and relocate.