Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
froggy

My Second Home At Fernvale Vista

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Big Kitchen! envious! :rolleyes:

Ya, put shower kerb in common toilet makes it real small. in the end, we din put. let it be a wet area since not alot of ppl would use the bath.

I use wooden door, but i think no good for door, since my shower no shower kerb.. ahhahahah ;)

do "dry clean" lor, like people in the west. only mop toilet, don't pour water and wash. as for bathing, make sure you face the shower head away from door direction.

eh wheres GR exact location? was at jalan besar last sat, but couldnt find the place..

155 jalan besar

opposite (diagonally) the hawker centre and jalan besar plaza (where macdonalds, hoe kee, song cho and lighting.com are in)

155 jalan besar

opposite (diagonally) the hawker centre and jalan besar plaza (where macdonalds, hoe kee, song cho and lighting.com are in)

wah kao! i was at hoe kee tat stretch... have to go back there again..

Tue, 20 July 2010

Met Edmund again today, and highlighted the tight space in toilets if using casement door.

We visited the swingandslide company last night at Balestier, and were taken aback that a door can cost as much as $599! And we did not like the bifold door.

So in the end, we decided to use all swing glass doors - for rooms and toilets - to give a consistent look.

While in OG, we also saw a black glass/clear glass mirror beside the escalator - looks good - so we also decided to adopt this for our dining wall.

So looks like ours will be a "glass" house! Hope it will turn out nice - bc no ID so we just pick ideas from here and there.

glass is good!

No id, therfore all your ideas your own. u will fee very satisfied about the results

do "dry clean" lor, like people in the west. only mop toilet, don't pour water and wash. as for bathing, make sure you face the shower head away from door direction.

ya looks like i have to do tt for the sake of my wooden door ;)

wah kao! i was at hoe kee tat stretch... have to go back there again..

never mind lah - I guarantee jalan besar will become your most-visit place in the weeks to come :D

for us, dunno how many times we jalan in jalan besar, balestier, geylang! Until we walk past the salespeople say hello - so paiseh because we did not buy from them!

glass is good!

No id, therfore all your ideas your own. u will fee very satisfied about the results

hope so -- but a bit scared come out like rojak - cut and paste ideas from all over! Let's see ...

Tue, 20 July 2010

More purchases today

After much thought, we finally decided to get the Alpha sunflower fan, despite some review that it got no wind. For the hall, we let aesthetics win, but for rooms, definitely practical use comes before looks!

Also ordered the downlights, kitchen and service yard lights, T5 and flourescent tubes - all from A-lighting - the equivalent of GR link imo. Very knowledgeable and down-to-earth young guy (I think he is the boss's son?). Today saw his namecard - wah got B Engrg from NTU - don't play play!

Highly recommended shop to go to for lightings.

never mind lah - I guarantee jalan besar will become your most-visit place in the weeks to come :D

for us, dunno how many times we jalan in jalan besar, balestier, geylang! Until we walk past the salespeople say hello - so paiseh because we did not buy from them!

wah, u went so many times??

Tue, 20 July 2010

More purchases today

After much thought, we finally decided to get the Alpha sunflower fan, despite some review that it got no wind. For the hall, we let aesthetics win, but for rooms, definitely practical use comes before looks!

Also ordered the downlights, kitchen and service yard lights, T5 and flourescent tubes - all from A-lighting - the equivalent of GR link imo. Very knowledgeable and down-to-earth young guy (I think he is the boss's son?). Today saw his namecard - wah got B Engrg from NTU - don't play play!

hw much are the T5 n florescent tubes?

Tue, 20 July 2010

More purchases today

how much does your downlights cost? you bought 2x13w or 2x18w?