Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
froggy

My Second Home At Fernvale Vista

erm, i sms him at almost 7.30pm?? :P he replied immediately.

it's to be easier for toilet washing. as we dun use aircon that frequent we wun hv the water staining prob plus we wash regularly. i think is individual usage pattern bah.

that's true too, bc too much piping means dirt and hair can get stuck under them, and makes cleaning very troublesome. We also thought of covering the piping with concrete, and leaving only a small portion to drain at the floortrap, but only fear is if aircon got problem, got to hack.

and now we discover a new problem. There are 2 floortraps in the toilet, and water all flow in the direction of the outside floortrap. So if we build a shower kerb that has no holes, there will be ponding in the area between the 2 floortraps, but if we leave a hole for water to escape, it will make the outside area wet. Dunno why HDB lay tiles in this way?? No sense at all :furious:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
actually I was being kiasu. I was actually told to get 2x18w for the hall and 2x13w for the rooms. But since we are relying just on downlights, esp for the kids' study room, we thought better get bright one, just in case really insufficient. If too bright, just remove one bulb from each light holder. On the other hand, if we fix 2x13w and find it insufficient, then cannot change to the "bigger" one. Anycase, the room will have 4 switches, each controlling 2 downlights. So I can choose how many to turn on to the desired brightness.

oh.. is it true that if u buy 18w u still can put 13w plc in?

oh.. is it true that if u buy 18w u still can put 13w plc in?

er .. that one i am not sure .. better check with the shop

you so late still up?

wah.. u and marshmallow ask me the same thing sia.. haha..

QUOTE (marshmallow @ Jul 25 2010, 01:53 AM)

thanks thanks....

you're still awake huh... like me...

yeah yeah.. studying.. hahaha.. Degree in Renovation.. undergrad of renotalk university.. wahahaha

thanks thanks....

yeah yeah.. studying.. hahaha.. Degree in Renovation.. undergrad of renotalk university.. wahahaha

ha ha, I just went to her blog and saw yr post!

thanks thanks....

exam round e corner, dun study so late ah.. haha..

exam round e corner, dun study so late ah.. haha..

hey bearlyn

popped over to yr unit just now but u already left ..

hey bearlyn

popped over to yr unit just now but u already left ..

wa, raining heavily leh, u still there ah? my unit no lights so i can't go over in e night. :rolleyes:

wa, raining heavily leh, u still there ah? my unit no lights so i can't go over in e night. :rolleyes:

ya raining very heavily. your outside area wet liao... :o next time u cannot put shoe rack there... shoes will be wet...

Froggy, nvr knocked on mine? ;)

alamak, I very blur - have been reading that you two are neighbours but when at Bearlyb's door just now, it just did not strike. Nvm, next time we have a FV party ah

no lah, was there around 3pm or so. now already back to my rental house to do Rt homework

ya raining very heavily. your outside area wet liao... :o next time u cannot put shoe rack there... shoes will be wet...

Ah dui, my wife was mentionin abt putting a shoe rack there, looks like wun work liao. :(

alamak, I very blur - have been reading that you two are neighbours but when at Bearlyb's door just now, it just did not strike. Nvm, next time we have a FV party ah

yeah yeah, i wan party!! will u guys have hse warming? invite me leh! haha.. :rofl:

no lah, was there around 3pm or so. now already back to my rental house to do Rt homework

next sat 11am i surely b there, cos carpenter, ID, delivery all on tat day. u oso taking degree in Reno like Banned ah? haha..

Ah dui, my wife was mentionin abt putting a shoe rack there, looks like wun work liao. :(

yeah yeah, i wan party!! will u guys have hse warming? invite me leh! haha.. :rofl:

next sat 11am i surely b there, cos carpenter, ID, delivery all on tat day. u oso taking degree in Reno like Banned ah? haha..

ha ha mine masters degree .. preparing thesis so must put in extra hour for research!

house warming ah? Dunno yet, maybe by the time we really settle in, it's 2011 liao!

ha ha mine masters degree .. preparing thesis so must put in extra hour for research!

house warming ah? Dunno yet, maybe by the time we really settle in, it's 2011 liao!

Masters!! :bow:

2011? oso can la, now july liao, no diff! :D