Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Amy Choon

Fans Of Afc (asian Food Channel)

wah i just use my phone and took a picture of this poison. now trying to think of a place to put carpets liao. :P

wahahaha...thought u hv 2 dogs so no rugs?? :notti:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
POISON ALERT!!!

those who are looking for carpets for ur home, Jacksons are having cheap carpets and rugs. I jus went and bought a 1m x 1.22m cars cartoon carpet for $10!!!

Jackson Global Pte Ltd

Address : 29 Tai Seng Street Jackson Design Hub Singapore (534120)

Telephone:(65) 6756 6666

Fasmile: (65) 6284 2626

(65) 6744 2626

Operating Hours : Monday -Thursday 8.30 am To 6.30 pm

Friday 8.30am to 5.30pm

Lunchtime 12.00pm To 1.00pm

Weekends Rest

they are now open on fri sat n sun for this month due to life storey's sale. and hours on these 3 days are 11 - 7pm

wah, i'm still short of a carpet for my WIW area. sigh, so near to office, but no car.. hope the sale still on next weekend. :P

thanks for the poison!

surely, will go back and check when I pick up the Nespresso over the weekend (hope my BF decides to go for coffee so I can walk around more, MEN are really horrible to shop with!!)

Am hoping to put a feature wall behind my bed with wall paper or some art, saw in a friends house the other day some she used so she will bring me over the weekend to go and take a look... the lenght is about 10 m per roll at Euro 40.... quite ok, right?

Bought 2 home decor magazines in the airpor the other day.... OMG!!! I want an Aga stove!!!!! If only we had the space in the apartments in singapore, sigh.. the houses are so nice!

I'm lucky, I get to come over for free coz of work! But it's not free also lah, during the week must work with endless meetings !! :( But they don't care what I do over the weekends so it's great!! And since hotel/food is paid for by the company, I only need to pay for my shopping!!

lol. My wife grumble tat I shop area too much for our hm stuffs. She say it's too early to start buying.

Got the chio chio WMF knife block?

if you are talking about the non wall mount, type that can be put in the store room in Howards. You can check out Jin yu at Geylang to buy the exact same thing at a much lower price.

oh ya thanks for jogging my memory zelly, i forgot about them, this one right

wah, i'm still short of a carpet for my WIW area. sigh, so near to office, but no car.. hope the sale still on next weekend. :P

thanks for the poison!

it shd be lah, but hor, while stocks last and according to the lady who served me, some are running fast.... that's why i chionging down tonite instead of sunday...

wahaha... "poisons" to be exact...made me go for high quality german knifes, now need a nice looking knife block. but agree alot info here. esp nguandi, the posion master....haha already titanax kena poison big time.

i'm going back jacksons tonite for my study rm carpet. already focusing on one which i like, jus need the boss to go c n approve. aso need him to carry home :P

u watch Asian Food Channels? shiok, many many nice food showcased and nice looking chefs!!!! :lol:

No, i didn't watch. Need to subscribe scv?

I'm not a good cook, it's been long since i cook but i love baking...

Made these 'ong lai' balls for CNY and some other cookies.

Here's my 'ong lai' balls, melt in your mouth not in your hand.... huat ah!!!

Before

IMG_1799.jpg

After

IMG_1806.jpg

Too bad... i don't think i can accomodate an oven. It has always been in my wishlist to get one for my own home.

Edited by infinitie

Before

IMG_1799.jpg

After

IMG_1806.jpg

Too bad... i don't think i can accomodate an oven. It has always been in my wishlist to get one for my own home.

aiyo....ask ur ID squeeze 1 in for u!! then u can do sideline during CNY!!! looks good

ya, must subscribe to SCV

aiyo....ask ur ID squeeze 1 in for u!! then u can do sideline during CNY!!! looks good

ya, must subscribe to SCV

I sounded him last week and he said usually an oven will be less than 600mm (width) so should be able to fit in.. Cross my finger! But I guess i need to eye for one first before carpenter do on site measurement, right?

LOL...I've orders from colleagues & friends this year which I don't intend to but a few insisted. Moreover, it's doing something I like so I accepted it. Last min rush to buy ingredients, containers, etc... Thanks to my supportive Hubby who is helping me!

Edited by infinitie

Gals, ask u all a question.

U all use disposable fork n spoons for yr guest when they come over for gathering/parties or use those metal ones?

U all use disposable fork n spoons for yr guest when they come over for gathering/parties or use those metal ones?

disposable...of course.

Hmm. Depends. If it's a small intimate meal, home-cooked with tender loving care, then proper plates and metal cutlery.

If it's a big group, finger food-type or catered, then of course disposable plate/bowl/fork/spoon. No need to wash up just throw away! :)

oh ya thanks for jogging my memory zelly, i forgot about them, this one right

Yes yes! They do sell alot more different sizes and heights, about 100 bux cheaper with delivery and installation if u buy 300 or more. I had bought the black exopy ones and cash and carry for more discounts. :P. The racks pic are in my blog.

disposable...of course.

Hmm. Depends. If it's a small intimate meal, home-cooked with tender loving care, then proper plates and metal cutlery.

If it's a big group, finger food-type or catered, then of course disposable plate/bowl/fork/spoon. No need to wash up just throw away! :)

hmmmm.. kk.. cos i thinking how much cutlery i need to buy..

ok ok, thanks in advance. I will park myself here waiting for ur update. If not to expensive, then I will hv to trouble u to carry it back for me.... :D

the wall paper sounds ok. alternative u might want to try art clock? there's one in singapore hourstyle.com Take a look and decide lor...i might be getting the art clock myself.

I am feeling so jealous now! I aso want to go travel!!!!!!!

hi hi, sorry was out in teh countryside over the weekend and didn't get a chance to let you know.. the knife block is Euro 69 (less about 10% for tax). It has the space for the cleaver.

lol. My wife grumble tat I shop area too much for our hm stuffs. She say it's too early to start buying.

Got the chio chio WMF knife block?

didn't see WMF in Ireland, but if you can wait, will be in German/Spain in Nov, WMF cheaper there...

Before

IMG_1799.jpg

After

IMG_1806.jpg

hmmm if you don't get an oven, will invite you to my house, buy all the ingredients and beg you to make in my house!! i love pineapple tarts!!!!!!