Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
steelze

Sims Drive 5i

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi steelze, nice seeing your house almost done. Congratulations... you can have a nice new year in your new house. I will be getting my keys tomorrow. Excited...

BTW, have you bought your furniture? I was thinking of getting from JB, not confirmed yet. Dunno can really save or not.

Yeap. Nice when done up. We like the clean white look from far, and fine vertical lines when see closer. Good choice!

Yes, when i first saw that tile, i also like the clean white look and when go closer, there are vertical lines so that it will not be just plain white. hehehehehe.... we have the same taste! :good:

Hi steelze, nice seeing your house almost done. Congratulations... you can have a nice new year in your new house. I will be getting my keys tomorrow. Excited...

BTW, have you bought your furniture? I was thinking of getting from JB, not confirmed yet. Dunno can really save or not.

heyy donal! congrats! waaaa, getting key is one of the most exciting milestone as well. u can officially walk in anytime you want to see see here, walk walk there... remember to buy 4D for your unit number. Huat ah! :P

Post Renovation

Our first night was great. As we laid on our cosy bed, watching our mounted TV in front of us and look around the whole room, we flash back thinking of all the pains and sweats that we have been through to achieve this ultimate reward. this is super rewarding feeling man! :rolleyes:

now we can finally go back to our normal life after work. play with baby, eat dinner properly and go shopping for household items and small add on furnitures. hehehe.. MOST importantly, my baby boy can sleep peacefully in his room whole night. he loves the new envirnoment a lot as he can't stop smiling since yesterday. kkekeke. :sport-smiley-018:

Yes, when i first saw that tile, i also like the clean white look and when go closer, there are vertical lines so that it will not be just plain white. hehehehehe.... we have the same taste! :good:

hahaha.. yea right! do you know this tile got 2 model? the one i am using for my kitchen is pure white. I chose the other model (milky) for my common bathroom. the colour combi is great too. since kitchen and common bathroom is linked mah, we thought of choosing the same series of tiles but slight colour difference so that got synergy. hahahaa..

hahaha.. yea right! do you know this tile got 2 model? the one i am using for my kitchen is pure white. I chose the other model (milky) for my common bathroom. the colour combi is great too. since kitchen and common bathroom is linked mah, we thought of choosing the same series of tiles but slight colour difference so that got synergy. hahahaa..

really? i only saw the pure white... maybe i am concentrating in choosing white white tiles only for my kitchen.

heyy donal! congrats! waaaa, getting key is one of the most exciting milestone as well. u can officially walk in anytime you want to see see here, walk walk there... remember to buy 4D for your unit number. Huat ah! :P

Post Renovation

Our first night was great. As we laid on our cosy bed, watching our mounted TV in front of us and look around the whole room, we flash back thinking of all the pains and sweats that we have been through to achieve this ultimate reward. this is super rewarding feeling man! :rolleyes:

now we can finally go back to our normal life after work. play with baby, eat dinner properly and go shopping for household items and small add on furnitures. hehehe.. MOST importantly, my baby boy can sleep peacefully in his room whole night. he loves the new envirnoment a lot as he can't stop smiling since yesterday. kkekeke. :sport-smiley-018:

Yea... I am very happy for you and your family. I know this is the most amazing thing compared to the renting period... I am hoping all reno will go smoothly then I can move in end of March, no more renting... yeah...

Hi Steelze!

Congrats on the move in. :)

An end to the bumpy journey right... haha...

show us more pictures ya! :)

oh btw, had not done up my stickers yet, i hope it will be nice too! will put up pics when its done..

Yea... I am very happy for you and your family. I know this is the most amazing thing compared to the renting period... I am hoping all reno will go smoothly then I can move in end of March, no more renting... yeah...

I totally agreed!!! i can't wait to move in too cos i am so fed up with renting for the past 15 years!!! never really have a proper place to do my own things....

I totally agreed!!! i can't wait to move in too cos i am so fed up with renting for the past 15 years!!! never really have a proper place to do my own things....

??? renting for 15yrs? u local or PR?

thank you all for the good wishes. even now when i am in office now, my mind is thinking about my new home and writing down my shopping list! haha..

hafiizh, i am glad that my reno journey has given you some needed boost in confidence in your upcoming /WIP reno. when i was doing my reno halfway last few weeks, the end of journey was always blur and dark. every time when I saw the ID's face, i feel like whacking him. but on the very last moment during handover, all hard feelings were gone. although there are still small minor things to touch up, generally the place is a good living condition as compared to my previous rented room.

bare with me for this week as i need to decide which ISP or internet plan to go for. Also to unpack stuffs and move in new furniture. Tentatively, i am thinking of getting M1 Optic fiber plan of 10mbps @ $59/mth + $2/mth for the residential gateway rental. anyone using optic fiber plan current? good or not? or i should stick to conventional and stable network like ADSL or cable.

still hard to believe that the previous owner's house is entirely gone! or may i should say 99% gone because i reused 2 of his door frames which i truly regretted. hahaha.. just $100 each i also wanna save, now one of the bedroom wall and floor laminate were slanted because of old hdb slanted wall. lesson learnt. =p

Meatime, i'll try to create a before-after pics of my place asap. stay tune!

Edited by steelze

Hi Steelze, you mentioned about door frame. Are the previous door frames from hdb ones (steel ones). Any suggestions on whether to change or not? Mine are all steel ones. Thanks

??? renting for 15yrs? u local or PR?

i was not in SG for 15 years lah.... was overseas for my studies so that is considered as renting as well.

Then came to SG.... hhmm.... used to be PR but now citizen.