Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ugoh

Tempered Glass Gas Hobs - Pros And Cons?

hi ugoh,

Rinnai 3CG is one of the lastest technology in japan. further more, the product itself is directly manufactured from japan. all the glass hob comes with lifetime warranty for the glass itself.

hope this would help.

if you are looking for one, u can pm me, i can get u one at a competitive price.

cheers

jerome

Hi jerome...

can u pm me too, thanks :yamseng:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Care to explain why and the differences?

In terms of ease of maintenance and quality i would say.

Seldom receive problems from Rinnai product.

Better grade of glass from Rinnai.

Hi,

my mum has been using glass hob to cook for almost 11 years, and we have no problems. My mum cooks almost every day or maybe sometimes 6 days a week. I do not know if it has to do with the brand. My mum is using Izola. I'm thinking of getting the same brand after my renovation starts. :D

Hi Zero453,

I am interested in the hob.. Could you share the contact w me?

Thanks!

hi ugoh,

Rinnai 3CG is one of the lastest technology in japan. further more, the product itself is directly manufactured from japan. all the glass hob comes with lifetime warranty for the glass itself.

hope this would help.

if you are looking for one, u can pm me, i can get u one at a competitive price.

cheers

jerome

Hi Zero453,

I am interested in the hob.. Could you share the contact w me?

Thanks!

can. pmed you

In terms of ease of maintenance and quality i would say.

Seldom receive problems from Rinnai product.

Better grade of glass from Rinnai.

Hi,

Wats the price for Rinnai 2CG(internal flame, 2 burner)?

hi.

RB-2CG - $690.

are u using pub or lpg?

cheers

jerome

PUB, any difference? Your dad quote the fujioh cheaper than what u quoted

Hi,

my mum has been using glass hob to cook for almost 11 years, and we have no problems. My mum cooks almost every day or maybe sometimes 6 days a week. I do not know if it has to do with the brand. My mum is using Izola. I'm thinking of getting the same brand after my renovation starts. :D

my aunt has used a turbo glass hob for years and she has no problems as well. i think it's the way how you use the glass hob and as long as you used to correctly, it can go a long way!

my sis bought a real cheapo brand (not sure which but the hood n hob cost less than 500 bucks)

She used her glass hob for 3 yrs without any problems.. but of course common sense has to be applied here- no dropping of heavy items onto the glass, dont put the metal ring tat our grandmas use as wind shield- that will heat up the glass too, and dont attempt to boil soups for 5 hours- slow cookers are created for that purpose. All else I think glass hobs are pretty safe then..

oh and thanks Zero for the rinnai hob lobang. Its a pity u didnt give me a more competitive price for the hood.. spoke to ur grand the day when I collected the hob, she said she was actually able to match the price I got from the other shop, and she had stock in the shop! Regretted, cos i paid deposit for the hood already but i had to wait 2 weeks for the stock to arrive :(

my aunt has used a turbo glass hob for years and she has no problems as well. i think it's the way how you use the glass hob and as long as you used to correctly, it can go a long way!

yeap.. i agree.. And my hb always say, there is no lousy product.. Its just that how to take care of it and use it. Even for products that is under top notch brand, abusing it or misuse it will also break it. So, i think its true. My hb is in hardware line, his family business is selling those hardware like drills, drills bits etc. So he told me, even some customers bought top notch brand drills cost few k.. Just bought drills in the morning. and came back in the afternoon, claiming that the drill bits broke. Those drill bits are used to drill in metal.

And they realized that it is actually misuse of drill from the workers.